Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do We Have Anyone That Have Problem Opening His/her Mail.com Recently? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do We Have Anyone That Have Problem Opening His/her Mail.com Recently? (899 Views)

Problem Opening .mbp Extension Files. / Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. / I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Anyone That Have Problem Opening His/her Mail.com Recently? by koseepaaro(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2011
Hi all in the house, I just want to ask if anyone have dificulty opening his/her mail.com account. I have a client that has been having dificulty opening one of his mail.com account since about four days back. And this morning again, he phoned me to tell me that another one of his mail.com accounts is not opening again and he has tried to open these accounts on several computers but to no avail, even me too. He even told me that he tried to send e-mail message to one of those two accounts this morning but he received *failure delivery reply*. Please, is there anyone that have hint, recommendation or experience opinion on this? Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick Before It's Too Late / Do You Remember This Annoying Office Assistant? / Watch Your Local & Digital TV Programmes On Laptops And Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.