Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... (622 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / A Must Remember To Singles / Evry Woman Wants A God-fearing Man As Husband & D Men Also Want Virgin As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... by HisExcellencyM(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
5 THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER.....

1. Remember; spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

2. Remember, say a kind word to your children who look up to you in awe, because that little
person soon will grow up & leave your side.

3. Remember, to give a warm hug
to your family, because that is
the only treasure you can give with your heart & it doesn't cost a cent.

4.Remember, to say, "I love you" to your spouse, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace
will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

5. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday you or your spouse will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your
mind.
Re: 5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... by wasak(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
I've never hugged my pops. I've never seen him holding my mama's hand...OK.
he's a good man no doubt but he's too unromantic... I Hope to do better to my family.. nice one op!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... by Ninilowo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP u are frightening me ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most People Think That Marrying Your Classmate In Primary School Is Impossible / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw Becauseshe Is An Expert In The Kitchen & On Bed / Money Can Not Buy Love But It Is Better 2 Cry In A BMW Than On Top Of A Bicycle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.