Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment (652 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / Who Is An Entrepreneur? How Can She Survive In An Unfriendly Govt. Economy?? / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment by fflamingo(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello nairalanders
Want to give a deep think on the posibility of something
coming to reality through I must sincerely confess have
weight up the available option but still need the investment of
gurus in the house.
Here it goes thus:
I consider starting small as an entreprenuer by going into the
printing industry , with the plans of making some profit
during november,however , I need a business partner of which
have gotten.
Now here is the profile of two of us
**fflamingo**
*Good Entreprenuership skill
*a cery competent leadership skill
*has a wide technical know-how of various industry
*never say die attitude
*A good risk taker
*has little connection
*a passionate persoon about business
*has vast knowledge
*very simple and simple style of leadership
*A very good writings skill with poor speaking skill
*lacks confidence
*always wanting to make impact
The second patner (what I noticed)
*good entreneur
*a good comminication
*beautiful and attract investor
*intelligent
*humble and has little leadership skill
*do give up easily
*has wide knowledge in accountancy
*ha passion for business (I guess)
My obstacles
*If ASUU call off the strike, the business goes down
*am an IT student starting November she under graduate.
So what is the realistic of the plan going through....
Please moderator help in posting to front page and if probably
the moderator need to change the topic FINE am okay with
it..........
Your response really has to go in my decision making
Re: Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment by ayaba(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
I have not seen any challenges in what you have written so far.
What if ASUU continues their strike.
I think young people like you can develop enterprenueral skills that will help them in the future.

This is what i think you should do.
Both of you should start your business together. You should work on your short comings or challenges, so when your partner is away you can handle the business alone. You should document all transactions, and draw up an MOU to help relate properly with your partner.

You can never fail at something you did not attempt. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment by biz1234: 1:44am On Nov 04, 2013
It all depends on the drive you have to succeed. I will advice you to draw up a long term plan for your business and follow it to the later! Once you are convinced about it, there is no stopping you! Think long term please! I wish you luck bro!!

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Entrepreneur Advise, Suggestion...please View And Comment by fflamingo(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria / ::::&% / Brand New Laptops For Sale As Low As #55k.call-08036819899.see Pics Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.