Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1813 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: im not naive smiley i just wanted to know if you have dated a man who doesn't use his third leg to make decisions and runs away from the consequences of his actions thats all

All men do. But I take control of my relationship form the beginning cheesy cheesy

I don't use emotions to make decisions, I use my head. I have never had a man running away from me. I am always the one to run away from a man. grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

All men do. But I take control of my relationship form the beginning cheesy cheesy

i guess you are judging from the ones you have encountered smiley its cool. Okay now i understand why you reason that way
Re: . by Tricianagal: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: does a woman get pregnant without having sex with a man? How is it being selfish when she is not the only one engaged in the sexxx? I'm not too sensitive... Okay have u been in a relationship with a man who doesn't think with his dicck before?

Thank you, women are indeed our our worst enemies. So 2 adults have unprotected sex and someone is trying to put the blame on the woman alone like the man has no brain. By the way in today's world the women with kids outside marriage also get married later like their male counterparts. Ultimately it takes 2 to bring a child into this world and once a couple has unprotected sex and it results in pregnancy their is little a woman can do except she is proposing abortion which is worse. Making excuses for men not thinking is crap because the same way he can end up with an unwanted baby is the way he can end up with STDs , so abeg both the men and women need to be smarter.
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: i guess you are judging from the ones you have encountered smiley its cool. Okay now i understand why you reason that way

I guess its your "selective understanding" I also read naivity in you.

Its your life, you will learn grin grin grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Triciana gal:

Thank you, women are indeed our our worst enemies. So 2 adults have unprotected sex and someone is trying to put the blame on the woman alone like the man has no brain. By the way in today's world the women with kids outside marriage also get married later like their male counterparts. Ultimately it takes 2 to bring a child into this world and once a couple has unprotected sex and it results in pregnancy their is little a woman can do except she is proposing abortion which is worse. Making excuses for men not thinking is crap because the same way he can end up with an unwanted baby is the way he can end up with STDs , so abeg both the men and women need to be smarter.

A man does not hold a gun against your head and ask a woman to make a baby with him. You still have your right to exercise. Good you said both of you are adults, so as a woman use your adult brain. If you don't want a baby don't make a baby smiley smiley smiley smiley If you don't want an STD insist on a condom. A man will always make silly suggestions, that does not mean comply and later on come play victim. undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by BarryX(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

I don't use emotions to make decisions, I use my head. I have never had a man running away from me. I am always the one to run away from a man. grin grin grin
NOT all MEN think with their "thing" --- definitely not me honey! shocked

Inasmuch we all like it , thinking with it is rather too extreme.
Generalisations and stereotypes such as these makes women vulnerable to men antics.

Since they "assume" such generalisations to be true , they play the victim grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Tricianagal: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

A man does not hold a gun against your head and ask a woman to make a baby with him. You still have your right to exercise. Good you said both of you are adults, so as a woman use your adult brain. If you don't want a baby don't make a baby smiley smiley smiley smiley If you don't want an STD insist on a condom. A man will always make silly suggestions, that does not mean comply and later on come play victim. undecided undecided undecided

My point is that neither was he raped, both parties are equally responsible so stop with the attitude of always trying to put all the blame on the woman alone. You are the one trying to paint men as weaklings who can't think.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

I guess its your "selective understanding" I also read naivity in you.

Its your life, you will learn grin grin grin
i have been with a fair share of bad men before, until i found someone who is good, at first i always thought he was too good to be true and every single time i always thought that he was trying to deceive me by being nice until i realised he genuinely is nice smiley call it being naive but that man makes me happy every single day. He isn't one of those guys who when u argue with will leave you to be with another woman because he thinks you nag, he is that guy who is willingly to work things out, even when I'm the one who is wrong, he puts his pride aside and we discuss how we can avoid the same thing from happening.
Not all man think with theirs assses and not all men run away from their responsibilities. Once you have a good man to show you this, you will be able to understand

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Triciana gal:

Thank you, women are indeed our our worst enemies.
sad but true

2 Likes

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: NOT all MEN think with their "thing" --- definitely not me honey! shocked

Inasmuch we all like it , thinking with it is rather too extreme.
Generalisations and stereotypes such as these makes women vulnerable to men antics.

Since they "assume" such generalisations to be true , they play the victim grin

Are you a "HE" or "HE/SHE" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: i have been with a fair share of bad men before, until i found someone who is good, at first i always thought he was too good to be true and every single time i always thought that he was trying to deceive me by being nice until i realised he genuinely is nice smiley call it being naive but that man makes me happy every single day. He isn't one of those guys who when u argue with will leave you to be with another woman because he thinks you nag, he is that guy who is willingly to work things out, even when I'm the one who is wrong, he puts his pride aside and we discuss how we can avoid the same thing from happening.
Not all man think with theirs assses and not all men run away from their responsibilities. Once you have a good man to show you this, you will be able to understand

Good for you wink wink wink wink
Re: . by BarryX(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

I agree with this ! Women should be more assertive and expressive not being gullible
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

Good for you wink wink wink wink
make sure your "wife material self" ends up with a man who deserves you
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: I agree with this ! Women should be more assertive and expressive not being gullible

Aaaaaah ahhhhh, which side are you on na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

I give up grin grin grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: make sure your "wife material self" ends up with a man who deserves you

I will hun,I face challenges just like any other Mary, but I take my time to take decisions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks anyways kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by BarryX(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

Are you a "HE" or "HE/SHE" grin grin grin grin grin
I'm a HE that likes a real SHE grin grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: I'm a HE that likes a real SHE grin grin

Thank God, I was beginning to doubt grin grin grin grin
Re: . by BarryX(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:

Thank God, I was beginning to doubt grin grin grin grin
Doubt my gender shocked
I've a handful pack down there well aligned like a dietery banana and two apples ONLY for a honeypot

So proud of it !!
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2013
BarryX: Doubt my gender shocked
I've a handful pack down there well aligned like a dietery banana and two apples ONLY for a honeypot

So proud of it !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin U dey craze

Is your banana and apples working well well? grin grin grin grin HE/SHE got them too. grin grin grin
Re: . by BarryX(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin U dey craze

Is your banana and apples working well well? grin grin grin grin HE/SHE got them too. grin grin grin
Talking of Naturals here grin grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2013
BarryX: Talking of Naturals here grin grin

Okay o cheesy cheesy
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Good night. Have a long day ahead. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blocked? / One Word For This Couple / Reasons Why Nigeria Men Beat Up Their Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.