Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships (2728 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by Cuddlemii: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2011
I hear stories everyday about the disadvantages of female friends. That their loyalty level is zero & they are backstabbers or betrayers. I am not perfect as I must have hurt a friend or 2 (basically gossip) but destroying a relationship is sheer wickedness.

Everytime I hear it from guys, girls, men & women in nairaland and outside of nairaland that a girlfriend of theirs had snatched their man before or contributed to the downfall of their relationship or constantly criticized their relationship habits. So is it true that ladies are usually terrible friends that destroy relationships or its not in all cases. Are women envious, malicious & spiteful in nature. Has any female friend screwed anyone over, please share your experience.

Should we be weary & wary of them as they are frenemies.
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2011
It only haapens when a girl is dating a man her friends would rather have,or a man better than her's.
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2011
ok
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by baskemms: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2011
u cannot do with them sometimes, and you cannot do without them most times. shyt happens sometimes, there are backstabbers everywehere!
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by slimyem: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2011
its never happened to me  and i have never been one to destroy relationships delibrately or indelibrately but i have friends with  such experiences.
One should be wary of female friends in their relationships.don't tell them too much about you or your guy,dont give them his number,pin or e-mail address.dont report him to her and dont give him the liberty to report you to her either.their meetings should be as occassional as possible.she is your friend not his.
If you stick and walk by all these,there'll be little or no girlfriend influence in your relationship.
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]No one was born perfect! All these traits aforementioned, are inherent traits of all humans. Just that some choose not to show it. Everyone wants the best. So when most friends get envious of your happiness, they try to sow seeds of discord btw you and your girlfriend/boyfriend, and then maximize the opportunity created by the resulting fallout! That's normal, and is to be expected! If no one wants your girlfriend or boyfriend. . . then they are. . .

There's practically nothing you can do to stop it. It all depends on your boyfriend or girlfriends emotional stability and mental capability! It takes a real guy/lady to notice when their girlfriends/boyfriends loyal friend is hitting on them and say no to it! In cases where they end up humping each other, they have manifested the highest levels of betrayal & distrust. What do you do? NOTHING!

Just Cut off the friendships and Move on! A broken relationship is better than a broken home! It was even better they manifested their shameless audacious attitude before you agreed to marry her/him! I can imagine if someone gets married in these kind of instances.

Long story short we should be wary of friends we keep! Mind you, there are loyal friends. But even the most loyal friends can betray us! Bearing that in mind should help us not feel too down when they do betray us in the long run!. . . .
[/size]
Re: Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships by iice(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2011
With the 'hi! Hello, what's going on? people = Best friends. Yes you will get stabbed.
Don't have problems like that with my friends, but i've had a funny experience with some girls, nothing that i lose sleep over. Pick friends wisely, if you don't feel comfortable, share somethings, and leave somethings off.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Going To Find A Wife In Nigeria? / How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man / 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.