Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC (1344 Views)

Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra should be held responsible for the stampede at a vigil in Uke that left over 30 people dead, for turning a house of prayer into a house of politics
In a statement issued in Lagos on Sunday by its
Interim National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai
Mohammed, the party said had Gov. Obi and the unpopular candidate he is seeking to impose on the people of the state, Willie Obiano, not gone to the praying ground to engage in wrongful politicking, the innocent souls who died at the vigil would be alive today.
It said while there is nothing wrong in a State
Governor going to a vigil, such visit should not
be impromptu in order for the organizers to
make the necessary security arrangements, and
it should also not be a licence to engage in
political campaign.
APC condemned the plan by Gov. Obi to set up a panel to investigate the stampede, considering that the Governor himself is at the centre of the whole tragedy.
”Setting up a panel to investigate the cause of
the stampede will amount to seeking to be a
judge in your own case. The only cause of the
stampede is the Governor’s ill-advised visit to
the vigil. Information at our disposal has it that
the stampede was triggered by the Governor’s
overzealous security details who manhandled
congregants as their principal was exiting the
venue of the vigil. The security details were said
to have been irked by the murmurs of disapproval that greeted the Governor’s attempt
to campaign for his candidate, Mr. Obiano.
”It is therefore disingenuous for the Governor’s
spin doctors to be shifting the blame on the
supporters of our candidate, Senator Chris
Ngige. The simple truth is that there would have
been no stampede if Gov. Obi had not come to
the vigil or, even if he had come, had not
attempted to politicize the gathering that was
meant strictly for prayers,” APC said.
The party said Gov. Obi should now take a cue
from the disapproval that is trailing his desperate bid to impose a candidate on the state by ending all activities that can put the lives of Anambrarians at risk.
”We recall that an angry protest also greeted the
attempt by the APGA campaign train, with
Obiano in tow, to shut markets in Onitsha last
month. The protests effectively short-circuited
the APGA campaign. Had the Governor and his
entourage learnt their lessons from the Onitsha
debacle, they would not have needlessly endangered the lives of the same people whose
votes they are desperately but undeservedly
seeking,” it said.
APC said the candidacy of Obiano is not worth
the blood and tears of the good people of
Anambra, hence Gov. Obi should stop trying to
impose an unpopular candidate on the people.
The party prayed that God will grant repose to
the souls of the departed, while wishing all those injured a speedy recovery and the families of the victims the fortitude to bear their losses.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/uke-deadly-stampede-hold-gov-peter-obi-responsible-apc/
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
hmmmm,brb after eclipse tins.

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Massob shoot at sight by Peter obi - over 2000 igbos shot dead by aboki police

Ezu River massacre - over 52 igbo people dead

Uke massacre - over 30 dead and 200 injured

AND THEY ARE DECEIVING ONLY FOOLS THAT APGA IS AN IGBO PARTY?
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Clerverly: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Peter AdaoBi Fidelity should be dragged to ICC for genocide, killing the same people you are seeking to govern is highest wickedness to humanity.

Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!!

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by 9inches(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Looking at your source, no need wasting energy in putting the records straight as a witness... Same vanguard that attributed the uninterrupted power supply witnessed in Awka to Ngige's constituency dividends. Junk journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
9inches: Looking at your source, no need wasting energy in putting the records straight as a witness... Same vanguard that said the uninterrupted power supply in Awka was Ngige's handiwork. Junk journalism.
This is a press statement dullard
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by investnow2013: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
Clerverly: Peter AdaoBi Fidelity should be dragged to ICC for genocide, killing the same people you are seeking to govern is highest wickedness to humanity.

Your Hatred of This Man, Mr Peter Obi is becoming too open to all of us. Please you may not like him, but he is still the Governor and a gentleman to be compared to Mr Ngige! Please respect the Family that lost their loved ones. If Ngige was doing the job he was sent to do in the Senate, Many of us would have been campaigning for him both in kind & in Financial support not people from outside the State! A word is a enough for the Wise!

6 Likes

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Clerverly: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
invest-now2013:
Your Hatred of This Man, Mr Peter Obi is becoming too open to all of us. Please you may not like him, but he is still the Governor and a gentleman to be compared to Mr Ngige! Please respect the Family that lost their loved ones. If Ngige was doing the job he was sent to do in the Senate, Many of us would have been campaigning for him both in kind & in Financial support not people from outside the State! A word is a enough for the Wise!

I hate him because he is a rogue, blood sucker, corrupt, godfather and deficient in honesty.

As for Ngige, he was sent to Abuja to make laws and he has done and still doing well in that regards.

And for you, he doesn't need your campaign, the work he did in Anambra is campaigning for him unlike your foolish Obi, who wants to force his unwilling and unprepared stooge down the throats of Ndi Anambra people, hence his resort to genocide.

4 Likes

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by 9inches(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
This is a press statement dullard

And such insensible press release will always find it's way to vanguard news desk... I'm not surprised your monthly cramp is having it's toll on your psyche. As tolerant as I am, I will cut you some slack.
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
9inches:

And such insensible press release will always find it's way to vanguard news desk... I'm not surprised your monthly cramp is having it's toll on your psyche. As tolerant as I am, I will cut you some slack.
offpoint as usual, exactly why you are an irredeemable dullard
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Can someone please tell me the true version of this story because I have heard so many undecided
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Ikengawo: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
to accuse Obi and Obiano of murder to win an election is despicable and signs of a desperate ruthless mind

2 Likes

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ikengawo: to accuse Obi and Obiano of murder to win an election is despicable and signs of a desperate ruthless mind
Nobody is accusing them, that was what happened, the desperation and ruthlessness is rather on the part of obi and his godson

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by chino24: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ikengawo: to accuse Obi and Obiano of murder to win an election is despicable and signs of a desperate ruthless mind

Ok oo

Everybody they see am now.. grin
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by 9inches(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
offpoint as usual, exactly why you are an irredeemable dullard

For the fact that you could not see the vanguard's part which I pointed.. thanks to you, I just won a bet that you will come off as daft and empty again! Go sort yourself out with some education, dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
9inches:

For the fact that you could not see the vanguard's part which I pointed.. thanks to you, I just won a bet that you will come as daft and empty again! Go sort yourself out with some education, dumbo.
hey dumbass, this is a press statement, don't you know what a press statement is and how they are distributed to media. you are an illiterate stuck with bush mentality, you urgently need to get educated from kindergarten

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by sEyi6: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
This case needs swift and thorough investigation and whoever is found responsible for the death of those people should face the law. 30 people's death in a single day ain't no play. The most annoying of it is that they lost their lives for senseless reason(politics).

And religious leaders should also desist from turning places of worship to campaign venue where politicians whose fear of the creator is far from is permitted to mount the podium to deliver campaign speeches.

@ pictures, why is Peter Obi's natives always having Ojukwu's head on them?
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by BrokenTV: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
at freeglobe where you there when the stampede happened in uke

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by touch4mony: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe: Massob shoot at sight by Peter obi - over 2000 igbos shot dead by aboki police

Ezu River massacre - over 52 igbo people dead

Uke massacre - over 30 dead and 200 injured

AND THEY A RE DECEIVING ONLY FOOLS THAT APGA IS AN IGBO PARTY?
fool did i hear u call massob here i guess u dont stay in onitsha cos if u do u will knw that their activities was wost than boko haram activities infact obi brought peace after ngige and his godfathers the uba family made anambara hell fire for us.its nvr by force to comment pls

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by 9inches(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
hey dumbass, this is a press statement, don't you know what a press statement is and how they are distributed to media. you are an illiterate stuck with bush mentality, you urgently need to get educated from kindergarten

I know your crampy brain cannot connect the dots when vanguard always HELP exonerate and extol non-existent virtues and propagate lies of APC as a party. I'm leaving you to your depressed and delusional state-of-mind-induced vituperations until I'm sure your cramp period is over.

1 Like

Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by juman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Unfortunate country.
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Clerverly: Peter AdaoBi Fidelity should be dragged to ICC for genocide, killing the same people you are seeking to govern is highest wickedness to humanity.

The fact that he (obi) still went on condolence visit to the same church wearing APGA's campaign attire after the untimely loss of more than 20 innocent souls says alot about his state of mind.

What is the position of the Church, CAN, Civil societies and the cash & carry activist that jumped at the lie that Ngige slapped a Rev. Father? Or is the Rev. Fathers ear more precious than this people's soul? What about those threatening war over the deportation of some people from lagos to anambra? Why cant they condemn the deportation of these innocent souls from their land to the great beyond?

Whoever is culpable in the death of these souls ( be it Ngige, Obi, Obiano or Ubah) and their agents helping them to cover this story up will surely pay with their own blood in jesus name and none of them and their offsprings shall reap the good fruit of their labour unless they publicly confess their.
Re: Uke Massacre : Hold Gov. Peter Obi Responsible – APC by Slizbeat(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
I am Bleep...ing tired of Cleverly

Again, see the height of APC's desperation to govern a state that obviously doesn't want them.

As for Cleverly, you will hide your face in shame come November 16th. And will be banished from Igboland for being a senseless individual. Just because Media right has been given to you doesn't mean you can insult any political office holder online. If you wish your father BAD, how do you think you can progress in life?? Always insulting Obi and expecting him to improve the state. You really got me angry by these your posts.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leaves For Germany On A Private Visit / Is There No More Rotation Of Troops In The Nigerian Army? / Russian General Demands Preemptive Nuclear Strike Doctrine Against NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.