Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? (881 Views)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Well, 'change' is the only constant thing in life, so they say and perhaps, this is one of the changes as it's so appalling b4 us.

Women are in d biz of taking sex to another level. So eager for sex now than even d men and they want it REAL GOOD (not a child play like b4).

Currently, d rate of women divorcing thier husbands for failing to meet thier sexual demands is alarming. Those who dont divorce go out to find someone who can give it to them exactly d way they believe they deserve.

These days, may gods stand by u if u dont have 9"+ long dicck. They would terribly abuse u for not being a man enough.

A lady now can 1st introduce the idea of 3some (she and two guys) to u. Isn't that strange and shows excessive appetite for sex?

How abt those boldly telling u, "we can just be fucck mates if u can satisfy me. I dont need ur money or serious rlatnshp"?

How abt those u meet on social network and to prove to u they are serious to f**k u, they begin to snap thier nude pics from diff. angles and send to u?

How abt those walking up to u and say "i've heard how good u are on bed, i wouldnt mind giving a try. Can i get ur no.?"

How abt pounding a lady and she's telling u "harder, harder harder" showing u havent done enough?

You also have other ones staring in front of ur trouser imagining d package u are blessed wit in there.

How abt those who want to fucck u by all means cos ur wife/gf moaned out of orga.sm when u had sex with her? etc

It was not happening like this in d days of our ancestors, so it's a new trend! Let's discuss abt it as a family! What are d causes and ways to curb it b4 it goes out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
I have a soulution: Men have to stay virgins till marriage so these "naughty" ladies have nobody to sleep with grin

Very effctive way to "curb" it, don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
carefreewannabe: I have a soulution: Men have to stay virgins till marriage so these "naughty" ladies have nobody to sleep with grin

Very effctive way to "curb" it, don't you agree?

Well, but i disagree wit u on dis male viginity. I think women shld rather be d ones being virgins. You know, if a girl marries as a virgin and stays faithful, she likely wont be so eager for sex at least wit outsiders. Whatever her hubby gives to her, she will likely take as d best. On d contrary, if a girl who had fucck many diccks b4 her marriage, ofcos she will have enough to sample and and compare wit her current dicck wch is her hubby own. If not satisfied, she begins to go out seeking for capable ones. At this, women shld be the ones that need to adopt the viginity trend.
Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Well, but i disagree wit u on dis male viginity. I think women shld rather be d ones being virgins. You know, if a girl marries as a virgin and stays faithful, she likely wont be so eager for sex at least wit outsiders. Whatever her hubby gives to her, she will likely take as d best. On d contrary, if a girl who had fucck many diccks b4 her marriage, ofcos she will have enough to sample and and compare wit her current dicck wch is her hubby own. If not satisfied, she begins to go out seeking for capable ones. At this, women shld be the ones that need to adopt the viginity trend.

To sum it up: Are you saying that women should stay virgins till marriage in order not to know if their husbands perform right in bed or not?

My opinion: If you are bothered by promiscuity, make a change YOURSELF, don't sleep around! You can't change others, you can only change yourself. I see no reason why someone should go around complaining about other people's sexuality and think that he is free to do whatever but others not.
Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by MrCork: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
SAY WHAT?,,,they so boring it's unbelievable..they don't do b.j, they don't do annaal, they don't kiss..oordinary kiss, u wunt get! angry
Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote
author=carefreewannabe]

To sum it up: Are you saying that women should stay virgins till
marriage in order not to know if their husbands perform right in bed or
not?

My opinion: If you are bothered by promiscuity, make a change YOURSELF,
don't sleep around! You can't change others, you can only change
yourself. I see no reason why someone should go around complaining about
other people's sexuality and think that he is free to do whatever but
others not. [/quote]

I dont understnad you. Are saying women including married ones shld be allowed to explore thier sexua..l adventure as it pleases them because u shldnt want to change someone else?

Why are women so eager for sex now? That's the question!
Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by fruityjojo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
SAY WHAT?,,,they so boring it's unbelievable..they don't do b.j, they don't do annaal, they don't kiss..oordinary kiss, u wunt get! angry
Lol. Crase grin.
Re: Are Women More Sexually Adventurous Now Than In The Old Days? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
RedBenson:

I dont understnad you. Are saying women including married ones shld be allowed to explore thier sexua..l adventure as it pleases them because u shldnt want to change someone else?

Why are women so eager for sex now? That's the question!

I didn't say women SHOULD do anything!
I just said that the one who is bothered with "promiscuity" is the one who shouldn't get involved in it, man or woman.

Women are sexual beings just like men, that's why they are "eager". Some women have a higher libido, others a lower.

Women earlier couldn't enjoy s.ex so much because they would get pregnant almost each time they had sex, that's one reason.
People didn't talk about s.ex openly back then, that's why many women didn't even know HOW to enjoy sex, that's another reason.

I'm sure others can come up with more reasons.

What's your poblem with a woman enjoying s.ex?

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love / She Is 13 Years Younger Than I Am / How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.