Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu (18459 Views)

Anambra University Shut Over Killing Of Female Student / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe / UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by eggheaders(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
The ansu I visited late 2012 was more of a glorified secondary school than a university.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
eggheaders: The ansu I visited late 2012 was more of a glorified secondary school than a university.
It's renaming only reminds us of how cowardly Ojukwu was. Or was it not in this same Uli, where the school is, that Ojukwu after dressing like a woman, with a female hand bag to match, took a plane from the airstrip to Ivory Coast?
Each time I see the statue of Ojukwu as you approach Onitsha from Asaba, I just laugh.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Garri the 1st: Same Ojukwu that they abandoned to die like a fowl in London while they took turns on sweet Bianca....

Na wa oo....

Hypocrisy Odikwa strong....

who abandoned Ojukwu?
In your wildest d dreams?
We are not talking abt the moribund Adekunle.
How far with that guy sef?
U ppl are not fair to him. I smell nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
odua boy: shut up you are an ignorant bastard.the school isn't even among the top 50 higher institutions of learning in nigeria,the shithole of a university comes a distance 96,like which type of phucked up school is that
A more befitting name would have been Agbari Ojuiku transgendered university of cowardice anambra

Anambra has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by ravgach: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Anambra has spoken.

He did what is right in the sight of the LORD, yet not with a perfect heart - 2 Chronicles 25:2

[/size][b][/b]The above is what Gov. Obi did exactly. It is right but politically (November 2013) motivated.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by ajanaku2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajbabs: Odumegun Ojuiku University!
The name is not too bad, yes.
In a reasonable society, the likes of Ojuiku, Alonilowogba( sorry Awolowo) and Ahmadu Bello Olosukalori should been having their dead bodies being flogged 150 kobokobo each everyday.
Awolowo and Ahmadu, I will not forgive for starting tribalitic politics in Nigeria and the way Ojuiku wasted millions of his people lives.
Imagine the way Awolowo prevented Zki from becoming Premier of Western Region and that is the origin of tribalism in nigeria.

Yeah, you're absolutely right! Awo prevented Zik from becoming the Premier of the Western region by defeating him at the Polls in a free and fair election...How's that tribalism?

Get yourself a dictionary!
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by 2ruink(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
ik4life: Did ojukwu die today?,why now?,is ojukwu a scholar why not prof chinua achebe if they are sincere with themselves;obi play politic with everything,be it religion,employment,deportation saga and now a school he neglected for 7 and half years,a school he is owing their lecturers about 8 months salary.if he like let him name it peter obi or obiano university he will be defected come nov 16
get a life.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by 2ruink(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Garri the 1st: Same Ojukwu that they abandoned to die like a fowl in London while they took turns on sweet Bianca....

Na wa oo....

Hypocrisy Odikwa strong....
how u like this word 'turn' since hooligans took turns on ur mama's hole just b4 ur very blind eyes. Odikwa painful grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by 2ruink(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
and you know this because you are part of ojukwu family mad man, atleast ojukwu did not kill himself with rat poison like awo your god.
I did know awolowo lived on a borrowed heart. how dat man resorted to rat poison as soon as one aboki barked. i tire for Yoruba ppl grin grin grin ;Do

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by ajanaku2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

who abandoned Ojukwu?
In your wildest d dreams?
We are not talking abt the moribund Adekunle.
How far with that guy sef?
U ppl are not fair to him. I smell nemesis

Benjamin Adekunle actually lives a very peaceful Life somewhere in Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

His House is actually close to where I live and I'm Friends with His Granddaughter...

Anytime I see the Old Dude, I say to Myself, "This Man brought Biafra down to her Kneels!"...His Granddaughter was not even aware of the Feats of her Granddad until I told her...

Black Scorpion fun ra e!...
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by malawian0000001: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajanaku2:

Benjamin Adekunle actually lives a very peaceful Life somewhere in Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

His House is actually close to where I live and I'm Friends with His Granddaughter...

Anytime I see the Old Dude, I say to Myself, "This Man brought Biafra down to her Kneels!"...His Granddaughter was not even aware of the Feats of her Granddad until I told her...

lier, where in aguda? i live in aguda myself.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Midastouch1: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Shatap there!
Nwa ofe mili!

Chima Adeoye, can you go away after you have been disgraced on NL
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by MrAboki: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nna men!!

This is an atrocious act!

WHy not just build a new monument for him.. Na everybody wey we go name University after?!
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Bpriest(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Welcome to SE Nigeria, where criminals, thugs,thieves, are celebrated and where universities/institutions are named after frauds and cantankerous cowards cool
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajanaku2:

Yeah, you're absolutely right! Awo prevented Zik from becoming the Premier of the Western region by defeating him at the Polls in a free and fair election...How's that tribalism?

Get yourself a dictionary!

Go and read that part of Nigerian history pls.
and make sure u read the one written by a Yoruba to clear all ur doubt.
Zik won the premier of the western region but Awo was disappointed at the Yoruba ppl and asked them to become more tribally conscious .
He fought tooth and nail to retrieve back the post.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajanaku2:

Guy, since the war ended, the man has been a nobody.
Now he is in a deplorable state, moribund for more than 3 yrs with poverty not helping matters.
Stop comparing Adekunle to Ojukwu pls.
Even his local govt can't think of naming a health center or nursery sch after him.
Upon all his alleged prowess at the war, Nigeria didn't recognize him.
, If not for anything, Ojukwu has more respect in Nig and was very wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bpriest: Welcome to SE Nigeria, where criminals, thugs,thieves, are celebrated and where universities/institutions are named after frauds and cantankerous cowards cool

We all know the tribe that has produced more incompetent, criminal and lazy humans in Nigeria.
The rat poison Doser has his name on the gates of a university, no wonder his cowardice spread to all his tribesmen

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by MrAboki: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bpriest: Welcome to SE Nigeria, where criminals, thugs,thieves, are celebrated and where universities/institutions are named after frauds and cantankerous cowards cool

Okay!!

Thanks..

Nobody will take your bait..

You can now return to the kiddy section..
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by MrAboki: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

We all know the tribe that has produced more incompetent, criminal and lazy humans in Nigeria.
The rat poison Doser has his name on the gates of a university, no wonder his cowardice spread to all his tribesmen

Replying him makes you no better thaan him.

Biko gba chie ya nkiti.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
A time will come when all our ivory towers will have no "national identity".
Our universities are now going the way of our "national honours".
Smh...even individuals with permanent presence on the "world cowardice register" now have schools named after them.
Aniwaiz I suggest a study into the actual meaning of "Iyamiri" to start with the new nomenclature. smiley
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Midastouch1:

Chima Adeoye, can you go away after you have been disgraced on NL
The Igbo was irredeemably disgraced after previous posts of "its" where "it" claimed to be Igbo married to Yoruba at the same time, Yoruba married to Igbo, werd brought to the fore.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by timpaker(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2013

How do I refer to people that school dia?
"Ikembaits"
"C. O. U Igbariamu/Uli"
"O.U.I (Ojukwu University Igbariamu)"
"O. U (Ojukwu University)"
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajanaku2:

adekunle didn't bring igbos to her kneess,he brought igbos to lagos,and ogun and south west to dominate his ppl,we own houses all over lagos,we re there in millions,we re landlords,and yoruba ppl pay us rent and we can kick deir gbegiri nyash back to agbomosho any tym we like,we rule lagos so deal with it,and I repeat LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND! In shhort its an extension af igbo colony,so deal with it or lagos lagoon or coutonou is not very farr,anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: This a actually welcome development even though its a Greek gift but the ANSU students will still massively vote Ngige that promised them school fees reduction.

APGA fielded a Unizik lecturer as deputy, so dz 'll cancel each other out. #TeamApga
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Italiano1: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
ANAMBRA11: adekunle didn't bring igbos to her kneess,he brought igbos to lagos,and ogun and south west to dominate his ppl,we own houses all over lagos,we re there in millions,we re landlords,and yoruba ppl pay us rent and we can kick deir gbegiri nyash back to agbomosho any tym we like,we rule lagos so deal with it,and I repeat LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND! In shhort its an extension af igbo colony,so deal with it or lagos lagoon or coutonou is not very farr,anuofia!!!

See this comedian grin grin

Adekunle brought ibos to the SW? How much did he give you for transport fare Nwafor? Go and mention Adekunle's name to your elders in your village if they will not die of stroke immediately-

Where were the IBo landlords when your brothers and sisters were summarily deported from Lagos by the LASG? You all started crying like little babies when they were dumped at Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours- even your hero Orji kalu gave Fashola 1 week ultimatum and his house bought with the limited funds from alaibo was swiftly boarded up and as usual he apologised like the typical ibo coward.

Yorubas close, reopen and close the markets where you make your meager income whenever we feel like grin A Yoruba man is the Babaloja of Ladipo, a market that has over 75% of ibo paupers as traders, yet you are here making mouth like your hero Gburugburu who died like a fowl while his wife was busy servicing the needs of Yoruba men all across the nation.

Ibo colony? grin grin In that erosion ravaged landlocked shithole you call a region? Yorubas are coming to colonise the SE, thank God you all learn the great Yoruba language as a prerequisite for you to make a viable living in Nigeria, that way ibos can be quickly assimilated to be subservient to their Yoruba masters.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Up lasuite
up akokite
up ladokite
up uite

up cowardite. grin
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Tosin7(f): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
36STATES:

AWOLOWO'S EDUCATION FROM WWW.AWOLOWOFOUNDATION.ORG

He had his primary school education at St. Saviour's School, Ikenne, and at Imo Wesleyan School, Abeokuta. His education at this early stage was interrupted for several years by the sudden death of his father in April 1920, an event that left him without financial support and compelled him to fetch firewood for sale, and do similar jobs, to support his schooling.

He had higher education at Wesley College, Ibadan (a teachers' college) in 1927, and much later at the University of London as an External Student. He was awarded the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) and the Bachelor of Laws by the University of London. He was called to the Bar by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple on November 19, 1946.

Where is your evidence he got second degree talkless of Ph.d.

The highlighted sounded more adult education. Are you saying that our revered Awo had an adult education? I don' believe it. It can't be true.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Tosin7(f): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Guy, since the war ended, the man has been a nobody.
Now he is in a deplorable state, moribund for more than 3 yrs with poverty not helping matters.
Stop comparing Adekunle to Ojukwu pls.
Even his local govt can't think of naming a health center or nursery sch after him.
Upon all his alleged prowess at the war, Nigeria didn't recognize him.

, If not for anything, Ojukwu has more respect in Nig and was very wealthy.

I have kept asking this question all the time. Why have they used my uncle Adekunle and dumped him like FG has done over the last 40years without even naming a single pathway after him. I think Nigeria govt should recognize people that fought for the unity of this country. I met Adekunle last March, he couldn't stand up nor recognize anybody. Why has FG left this man to rot away?
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
its gud u guys changed it while m out........i no imagine DCOOU 4 my certificate oooo. ProUdLY ANSUite.......uli
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Norajones(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ikengawo: Is Ojukwu a scholar? Ojukwu is one of the most well educated men of his time by far. It's even a wonder that he chose the military.

and r u tryin to say dat those in the military don't go to school?
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by princesa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
odua boy:
idiota your useless school came a distant 96th,what a shitty school.
http://m.naij.com/news/31717.html
Even better schools like UNN declined for their school being named after a cowardly seccesionisthttp://www.nairaland.com/824835/don-t-name-unn-after
oh they declined? Whoa! But How does that change the price of garri in the market? undecided

and I see you've got ur rank list finally, do tell those ranking mofos that i don't give a sh.it where they, in their mediocre mind, place my school, cos really it don't change much... They have their rights to type bullshi!t, let them exercise it. My hairs still remain on my head cool

And again, please stop taking panadol for our own headache, see as the thing don pain you reach! You are not even ibo fa? Na wa oh...

If e never do you enh, please go jump off the third mainland bridge, or better still, come kiss my ars.e idiota cool

proud to be an Ansu Falcon anytime cool
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2013
Italiano1:

See this comedian grin grin

Adekunle brought ibos to the SW? How much did he give you for transport fare Nwafor? Go and mention Adekunle's name to your elders in your village if they will not die of stroke immediately-

Where were the IBo landlords when your brothers and sisters were summarily deported from Lagos by the LASG? You all started crying like little babies when they were dumped at Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours- even your hero Orji kalu gave Fashola 1 week ultimatum and his house bought with the limited funds from alaibo was swiftly boarded up and as usual he apologised like the typical ibo coward.

Yorubas close, reopen and close the markets where you make your meager income whenever we feel like grin A Yoruba man is the Babaloja of Ladipo, a market that has over 75% of ibo paupers as traders, yet you are here making mouth like your hero Gburugburu who died like a fowl while his wife was busy servicing the needs of Yoruba men all across the nation.

Ibo colony? grin grin In that erosion ravaged landlocked shithole you call a region? Yorubas are coming to colonise the SE, thank God you all learn the great Yoruba language as a prerequisite for you to make a viable living in Nigeria, that way ibos can be quickly assimilated to be subservient to their Yoruba masters.

Adekunle is a failure biko. Forgotten by nigeria.
only mentionrf pn nl. smh at such type of hero.
2) who is learning Yoruba Lang differently? igbos pick up the local Lang of every place they go to: Ghana, Swahili, French, Hausa, etc.
U think we have myopic minds like u.
3) Igbos are far more successful in life than yorubas.
There are far more yoruba beggars than from any tribe in the south.
No amt of baba Loja can help u out, all u can do is to increase ur agbero, almajiri and omo onile staff strength.

4) Y can't u mention a place in sw comparable to any part of alaigbo or is that slum called Ibadan not your capital again?
Smh at what poverty has turned u ppl and your towns into. Few decent houses in supposed capitals.
Even to buy beans is a problem.
See how u are talking about alaba millionaires but common beans, abokis outshone u in the business, what exactly are u ppl good at?
Civil service, corruption is your watchword.
Bunch of lazy and incompetent beings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Slashes Tuition / Fayose Reduces Tuition Fees, Introduces Flexible Payments In Ekiti University / How To Score High In Post UTME Screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.