Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628919 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
teezz: Wow! Pls hope am not too late,God bless all the ppl here
not yet
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE
I want to use this medium to reach out to every one who
has hitherto be enjoying free private bead classes, those
that joined recently and those that are just planning to
join... please hence forth, I won't take any private class
again for free on social medias...
Some of the Reasons:
.... I don't get much stress and nagging from the paid
classes as I get from free classes..
....as expected of a typical Nigerian, some people are
making it difficult to cope at the classes, I trained
people that paid and it is not possible to leave a paid
class for a free class... but simply because d status
reads online for few minute n I don't respond to
questions some people take it personal as if they are the
one that pays my monthly subscription.... I know there
are better behaved people that can wait as Long as it
takes n I appreciate those people.
... and for the early risers who calls for explanations
very early in the morning including Sundays n weekdays
not minding that I have to be in church, take care of my
children n or go about my own business.... urs is pardon
able because ur is just a matter of pls calk back in so so
minutes but..... the most annoying part are the midnight
callers: I don't even know some networks still do free
night calls.... I'm married for God's sake, even if I'm not I
don't think its appropriate to start talking in the middle
of the night unnecessarily, so I have to keep switching
off my phone all night which is not appropriate for
emergency sake.... at least you will charge ur customers
for these job and learning for free you should at least be
able to afford N100 card to make calls at reasonable
time....
pls for these reasons and more .....
I never offered to train off this thread for free so
I am officially announcing the end of BBM/WHATSAPP/
PHONECALL FREE TRAININGs.
if you are not convenient to learn with others here pls
find it convenient to PAY for such classes.
IN ESSENCE, ALL PRIVATE CLASSES HENCEFORTH ARE
AT A COST. EITHER FOR A SINGLE DESIGN OR THOROUGH
TEACHING FOR NEWBIE.
Thanks for Understanding.
signed
Toynex

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
#Toynex, It is understandable ma but are going to stop free training on your blog too?,i use to learn online,not from nigerians though. but my first time of seeing a nigerian that teaches for free is when i came accross this nairaland thread, so this is a rare opportunity that should be appreciated and should'nt be wasted.
may Jehovah God repay all your selflessness ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thebeadslady: #Toynex, It is understandable ma but are going to stop free training on your blog too?,i use to learn online,not from nigerians though. but my first time of seeing a nigerian that teaches for free is when i came accross this nairaland thread, so this is a rare opportunity that should be appreciated and should'nt be wasted.
may Jehovah God repay all your selflessness ma.
noooooooo
I said private teachings. For some people who I guess are mostly guests who doesn't want to join this beautiful family or the blog should know that such service is no longer Free... All trainings here n on d blog remains as it is FREE n getting better.
The Fact is that some people are planning to take this business as a real long time profitable business and for such people d info here is too little if relevant at all and d pace is slow so they always request private teaching which I offered some for free base on appeals so I am stopping that FREE PRIVATE CLASS...
Do u understand?

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks to those who have liked our page, If uve not then you are wrong, visit https://m.facebook.com/Phabulousadorn now. Friends help friends to grow in their dreams.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
douxange: Please everyone I ask again, where can I buy materials in Abuja. I need this ASAP as I'll soon leave and where I'm going I don't think I can get materials there. Please help a sister. Thank you.
I made an enquiry from a Beader in Abuja n she said her best recommendation is Wuse market..... In her exact words "she will get varieties there"
hope this helps?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wonderful beading family,proudly 9ja. Though my head still d shake bt i knw i'll catch up. I luv creativity.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: noooooooo
I said private teachings. For some people who I guess are mostly guests who doesn't want to join this beautiful family or the blog should know that such service is no longer Free... All trainings here n on d blog remains as it is FREE n getting better.
The Fact is that some people are planning to take this business as a real long time profitable business and for such people d info here is too little if relevant at all and d pace is slow so they always request private teaching which I offered some for free base on appeals so I am stopping that FREE PRIVATE CLASS...
Do u understand?
Now i understand ma,thank you
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house,please i need your guidance, how can i sell my goods through platforms like konga.com, olx.com and so on,so that my bead product can be delivered to people from all parts of naija? I've heard of several platforms but it is the procedure that i do not understand. If anyone can explain it to me i'll be very glad. My email is: comfortbize@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Toluak: Pls after d abuja connection,lets return to the normal schedule,dat means Onose01 wld be taking the tubular bead n lets continue dat way to avoid distractions.just my own opinion though so that pple wnt feel any lecture they so desire can be taken.No room for pressure(.laughing).kudos to our principal n teachers here.May the Lord strenghten u.

U r on point. I agree with u
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Toynex, Everything needs moderation, I guess it's time to moderate people distracting, stressing and nagging @ u too. But u were a bit harsh with Ur post ooo, I guess they too will get it straight now. All the best jare. U try.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol @ outstandingjk
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bookhurla: Good morning my people,pls can anyone put me tru how to join this design to form a necklace.I ve tried my best,but I am unable to join it.

Read previous post, someone asked d same question and I answered there.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
ucheody: Lol @ outstandingjk

Lol of d highest order.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello every1, our tubular bead class starts 2moro morning.
Materials needed:
1. Beads of any size depending on how big u want ur design to be.
2. Size .30 or .40 depending on d size of ur bead
3. Needle (optional)

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
outstandingjk: @Toynex, Everything needs moderation, I guess it's time to moderate people distracting, stressing and nagging @ u too. But u were a bit harsh with Ur post ooo, I guess they too will get it straight now. All the best jare. U try.
my dear I no wan wait till my hubby go de con listen for my room door de wonder y my own phone no de rest n who I de always follow talk for midnight.... I no be witch na... e Don de too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
onose01: Hello every1, our tubular bead class starts 2moro morning. But if am able 2 hv a full battery 2nite, I'll post the lecture later.
kk. abi make I transfer battery for u?Lols
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thebeadslady: Hello house,please i need your guidance, how can i sell my goods through platforms like konga.com, olx.com and so on,so that my bead product can be delivered to people from all parts of naija? I've heard of several platforms but it is the procedure that i do not understand. If anyone can explain it to me i'll be very glad. My email is: comfortbize@gmail.com
Thank you
I won't advice any of those platforms for u... I. pray I av some me time during d weekend... I ll mail u
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: I won't advice any of those platforms for u... I. pray I av some me time during d weekend... I ll mail u
0 ma, plz if u hve d tym plz also email me nkem6486@gmail.com tanx.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
FruitfulSparkles: 0 ma, plz if u hve d tym plz also email me nkem6486@gmail.com tanx.
k
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=TOYNEX] my dear I no wan wait till my hubby go de con listen for my room door de wonder y my own phone no de rest n who I de always follow talk for midnight.... I no be witch na... e Don de too much abeg[/quote lol @toynex my Oga at d top u will not kill us o. I neva finish d laughter sef. As I dey read that ur 'fire message' my body just dey shake say wetin wan happen? Abeg o small small u be military woman? But seriously, u nailed it. It has to stop. That was too much of them. What u are doing here is even enough. People should learn to be satisfied. The creator of heaven and earth will repay u ma. Pls don't be vexed. I neva forget my catrepillar tool o. *winks* my phone camera is not good I wud av uploaded d pics. Thanks a bunch ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by teezz: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: I won't advice any of those platforms for u... I. pray I av some me time during d weekend... I ll mail u
pls I don't mind as well,its one thing to know how to do it,its another to know where nd who to sell to teesfashion.to@gmail.com thanks
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=houseofjoy][/quote] mama outstanding done bail u... she posted a clearer pix... we ll review it on next schedule

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by douxange(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: I made an enquiry from a Beader in Abuja n she said her best recommendation is Wuse market..... In her exact words "she will get varieties there"
hope this helps?
Thank you so much TOYNEX. I'll head out there tomorrow. God bless you more than abundantly.
As for your blog, thank you for all the information. You really are one of a kind. Please know that there are people following even when we can't comment. Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ toynex lol but pls keep it up.u r trying
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Okay,thanks ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: my dear I no wan wait till my hubby go de con listen for my room door de wonder y my own phone no de rest n who I de always follow talk for midnight.... I no be witch na... e Don de too much abeg
Na true u talk my sister. Its good to apply wisdom especially when u are married. May God almighty continue to bless u and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
1. Make raw 3x.
2. Pass a bead each to line L n R and cross both ropes into d very first bead to form a circle.
3. Holding both lines on ur Left n Right hands, pass 2 beads to line L and Cross both lines with a bead and drag d line tight.
5. Pass line R into d next available bead facing ur line.
6. Pass one bead into line L and cross both lines with one bead
7. Repeat 5 n 6
8. Pass the line into d next bead facing ur line and next facing up.
9. Cross both lines with a bead.
Continue steps 3-9 to get ur desired length and add ur hook. U can add jump small rings at the back as ur finishing.
NOTE.
Line R= line @ ur right hand
Line L= line @ur left hand

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
onose01: 1. Make raw 3x.
2. Pass a bead each to line L n R and cross both ropes into d very first bead to form a circle.
3. Holding both lines on ur Left n Right hands, pass 2 beads to line L and Cross both lines with a bead and drag d line tight.
5. Pass line R into d next available bead facing ur line.
6. Pass one bead into line L and cross both lines with one bead
7. Repeat 5 n 6
8. Pass the line into d next bead facing ur line and next facing up.
9. Cross both lines with a bead.
Continue steps 3-9 to get ur desired length and add ur hook. U can add jump small rings at the back as ur finishing.
NOTE.
Line R= line @ ur right hand
Line L= line @ur left hand
please ma, can you explain what Raw means, please, explain step 1. Thank you
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ayabah: 4:09am On Aug 21, 2014
I was on this thread before my phone got spoiled but am back on my feet nw. Weldone all our lecturers,u are blessing us and God almighty will repay u. Pls I saw improvise for brooch I also tried it and I will like to share with us for some dat may nt know. Is a plain earing with pendant and after beading on it,it look like dis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by queenvictoria21(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
ayabah: I was on this thread before my phone got spoiled but am back on my feet nw. Weldone all our lecturers,u are blessing us and God almighty will repay u. Pls I saw improvise for brooch I also tried it and I will like to share with us for some dat may nt know. Is a plain earing with pendant and after beading on it,it look like dis.
plssss i will like 2 learn it. but i think we ave a lot of work on our schedule cqn u pls email me oyeyinkaireti@gmail.com am begging oooo
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Afunkybaby] please ma, can you explain what Raw means, please, explain step 1. Thank you[/quote
Weldon Iya ibeji abi iya ibeta,God bless you.@Onose01
@Afunkybaby RAW means right angle weaves,the type of weaves we use in making beads bags.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.