Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628564 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onose gud day dis is mine.I got it wit d oda beads its just dat dey r big. So I used dese.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
tunbebes: . I am one of them. Are you one too?
Yes i am,i'm so glad to meet you cheesy
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
DIS IS MINE

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
stainless76: Pls can u pls just explain how i will arrive at dis ...pls am begging ,i ve had sleepless night because of dis ...pls am begging
it is better not to jump the fence but rather join the schedule
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
omozoba1: Yes I am. Ohhhhhhhhh goshhhh angry cry no one is even telling me wot tools to get. Rather am getting a question. The beads lady I will vex now fr u ooo. Dnt let me give u E- heading o grin. So pls am begging biko. Wot tools shud I get. GoodM evryone
Lolz, i think it depends on the project at hand that determines the tools to buy.because if we are to make a list of all the tools we need,it would be too many and overwhelming,so you can go through our previous project and see the tools being used for each of them.besides,you dont need to buy some tools as they can be improvised for.so just watch each project.shey u no dey vex again? grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onose01,weldone and how are you doing ma? i want to add this for everyone that you can also use this tubular method for your beaded bag handle.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Madam Toynex and everyone else. Good afternoon
happy Friday.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
ucheody: Onose gud day dis is mine.I got it wit d oda beads its just dat dey r big. So I used dese.
Perfecto.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Consy11: DIS IS MINE
Gud job.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thebeadslady: Onose01,weldone and how are you doing ma? i want to add this for everyone that you can also use this tubular method for your beaded bag handle.
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
chaircover:

I am a new starter too, but the tools I got are as follwows.

Flat nose pliers
round nose pliers
Crimping pliers
beading needles
fireline
wire cutter
bent nose pliers (I havent used this one yet)
scissors
Beads - I bought seed beads, round pearl beads, bicones and tube beads
I also bought elastic thread. (I use these for very simple stringed bracelets)
I also bought findings i.e clasps, bead spacers, crimps, earing tubes etc
Tweezers
A pair of scissors
Glue
Beading Tray - where I lay out my design first and check the lenght before I string it.
I also bought little pots to put my beads and a larger box to place everything in, so my stuff are not all over the place

I am self taught. Mostly from here and you tube and I have made a few nice pieces that I can wear to work, church and I have just made one that I am wearing to a wedding next week.

I am not confident enough yet to sell them, but I am sure that the more I make, the more confident and better that I will become. For now its just a hobby

If anyone wants to add to my list please feel free to do so.
U are very ready for d work o.u'll soon start selling too.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin i dey greet oooooooo
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
onose01:
Gud job.
TNX. MY RGDS 2 PETER N PAUL
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
SerenaT: @ iya ibeji. GM maam. How was ur nite and the twins? Thanks for the design but I have this question. What if I want to make mine as wide as this?I mean the width not length pls
If its a tube, then make a longer RAW b4 joining it to make a circle.
For d retangular shape, I guess someone can gv a backup.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omozoba1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thebeadslady: Lolz, i think it depends on the project at hand that determines the tools to buy.because if we are to make a list of all the tools we need,it would be too many and overwhelming,so you can go through our previous project and see the tools being used for each of them.besides,you dont need to buy some tools as they can be improvised for.so just watch each project.shey u no dey vex again? grin
no I no vex again oo. Thankss alot grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks ma sister. Evn thou ma question has not been answered. But thanks maam. Madam Toymax pls I need help here(oga at the top)
onose01:
If its a tube, then make a longer RAW b4 joining it to make a circle.
For d retangular shape, I guess someone can gv a backup.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls house , I v a question. Can we make this tubular bead d way we make a purse. As in maki ng it flat with like 4 roles and later join it straight down with a bead each on a role? Can it work? Iv been taught how to make a purse but not too perfect o. And I can teach d house if I'm allowed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
houseofjoy: Pls house , I v a question. Can we make this tubular bead d way we make a purse. As in maki ng it flat with like 4 roles and later join it straight down with a bead each on a role? Can it work? Iv been taught how to make a purse but not too perfect o. And I can teach d house if I'm allowed
Yes. Anoda way to make it.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Outstanding mama, am still waiting 4 ur backup o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
ucheody: Onose gud day dis is mine.I got it wit d oda beads its just dat dey r big. So I used dese.
To make smaller than this...pass 3 beads into ur line. Tie the rope. Pass one line into d next bead then start from step 3 of my tutorial. So instead of having 4 sides on ur tube, u'll hv 3.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Consy11:
TNX. MY RGDS 2 PETER N PAUL
Thanks dearie. They will hear.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dammyg319(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
onose01:
Thanks dearie. They will hear.
Hi...howz everyone...i know am so late but i just found this thread...please can you help me...i want to learn also..can i get anybody's number pls....am pleading...thankz in anticipation
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Bookhurla: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
My halfdone Tubular design....Thanks a lot madam onose,more power to ur elbow and to all my able lecturers in the house

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2014
@ onose ok thanks @ dammy. Go n read rotad beads n decor from d beginnniing.its fr beginners
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2014
onose01:
To make smaller than this...pass 3 beads into ur line. Tie the rope. Pass one line into d next bead then start from step 3 of my tutorial. So instead of having 4 sides on ur tube, u'll hv 3.
thanks Onose1, you are too much. The style u just explained, is it wat is called peyote weaving?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2014
onose01:
If u are almost completing all steps, u will get to place where u need just one bead to complete it. At dis point u will pass ur line R into 2 beads not one. The first bead is facing ur line while other is facing up. After passing d line thru both beads, cross both lines with just a bead. That ends dat circle. Start again to keep increasing ur tube.
Hope dis helps u and others who may hv similar problem.
please can someone explain this step to me, I don't know the bead facing up, please only this step, with pictures, indicating the bead facing up, I am a slow learner please
Good morning.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Afunnky d bead facin up is d bead opposite d one u r holdin. She explained wit piccs y not start from d beginning
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
ucheody: Afunnky d bead facin up is d bead opposite d one u r holdin. She explained wit piccs y not start from d beginning
I started from the beginning since 5am I have been at it, I don't understand the step, please help
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2014
someone should please help me, just that step with a picture illustrating it is all I ask, do I need to beg this much for help, please if you can help don't view and pass, please assist me.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Take am easy na afunky most ppl r bz u knw,today na saturday.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2014
In d 3 rd pic ull c d bead opposite datss d bead facin up.u pass it from d bead on d lower part. After dat u pass d 2 lines into a bead den continue as u did from step 3 hope u undeerstand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.