Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628782 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odufah u WC, ur fone Don Gd Ba?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lately it has been observed that the order and serenity
we once observe on this thread is gradually
diminishing I believe its due to the Tsunami that
visited NL sometime ago. therefore for the sake of
orderliness, I am reviewing and restating the rules and
regulations guiding this thread to avoid jeopardising
the purpose of the thread.
1. This thread is created for Learners in the begginer-
intermediate level. we have another thread for
professionals and those who are already in the
business but are finding one design or the other
difficult. the original thread went with d tsunami but
has now been recreated. therefore for every pro. that
need explanations on any design pls kindly visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks

2. Any selfless Nigerian that wishes to be of help to
fellow upcoming Beader by teaching design are require
to always volunteer before the beginning of a schedule
and such a person is at liberty to teach any design he
or she chooses.... not under obligation to teach any
student-suggested design.
3. Student may bring designs as suggestion but the design will only be taken if volunteer is available for it.
4. No student is allow to suggest design when a schedule has began
5. Any question that shall be answered must either relate to a topic being taken or the immediate past topic.
6. This thread is opened out of freewill hence no begging is required to seek any assistance
7. No one is allowed to answer any question that is not related to the topic being taken or past topics except price or materials related questions
8. No body is allowed to drop email address for any personalised assistance. if you need to have any private discussion with any one pls use the PM facility of the forum
9. As much as we don't have to rush to do anything, pls all volunteers should endeavour to take their classes as at when due.
10. Anyone who wishes to volunteer for teaching should pls comment as so and pick a topic or choose from suggested designs.....
11. For this class, no topic is too cheap to teach.
12. Existing Consistent Lecturers include:
Toynex, Yemtop, Phunmmykay, Mosjentle,
Outstandingjk, Chiomzylala, Onose1(Iya ibeji Don
graduate), New Volunteers
Pls I'm not a computer.. Lols if I omit ur name and you
still feel like taking classes, call my attention to it and
considering that my judgment is based on what we use
to have here, if for one reason or the other you won't
like to teach again and I already include ur name pls
notify me too.... No offence will be taken... Service
done out of free will is the only thing that attracts
God's blessing....and withdrawing doesnt meant u
should not come in to say hi to us ......
all una peepers: last rule
13. I go they copy una name as I dey catch una... thank
God for NLs "viewing this topic" feature
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
onose01:
To make smaller than this...pass 3 beads into ur line. Tie the rope. Pass one line into d next bead then start from step 3 of my tutorial. So instead of having 4 sides on ur tube, u'll hv 3.

Pls I dnt understand dis part,pass 1 line to d next bead in wot sense.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Toynex, my oga at the top nice work. I will repost the beaded balls in the new schedule. thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Uncle Mojestle, Mama Ventures, abeg make I greet una before Principal will catch me,

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls is dis tubular with balls

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Madam @ d Top, I guess we are still following d schedule then. We need d Confab. Now we see d conclusion of d Confab as it affects us
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Mosjentle(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
work don plenty for ground oo,,hmm**im very sure ,some of you here know that am a Man*so i dont really do most tedious beadworks*Oga at d top,Toynex i vnt really seen wireworks combo projects in a lng time here,,i dy vex oo##lool,,but i'll try my very best to teach one of the most DIFFICULT designs iv ever seen in my entire years in this field,i wnt say the name yet,or post the picture,,so make una no vex seh u no see me 4 here,na work tie me dwn# shoutouts to Onose,God bless yu,say me hii to the bros inside,Yemtop,outstanding,phunmykay,chiomzy..God bless ur works..

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2014
My work in progress bead. Thanks to everyone

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by PrincessAmeenah: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2014
My tubular bead earrings.Thanks Onose01 for d tutorial

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2014
@ Toynex pls y not continue d schedule uve layed out before since d month is almost over n we r halfway tru d schedule. We ll abide d regulations since uve stated dem down. My humble suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
SEAme: My work in progress bead. Thanks to everyone

Your necklace looks very nice! I especially love the color. But a humble suggestion: since you are using seed beads, some of the beads may not be the same size. In that case you can keep aside the beads that are smaller/skinnier, so that your work has a consistent size of beads.

The set aside beads will come in handy later for other projects where you might need smaller/skinnier beads.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
good day

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
akinfatimah: good day
cry
akinfatimah: good day
I'm not cos i did not get tubular desings pls hlep me iam beggin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thanks very much. Will do as suggested

bimbam:

Your necklace looks very nice! I especially love the color. But a humble suggestion: since you are using seed beads, some of the beads may not be the same size. In that case you can keep aside the beads that are smaller/skinnier, so that your work has a consistent size of beads.

The set aside beads will come in handy later for other projects where you might need smaller/skinnier beads.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Onose I'm tru thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice. Pls how did u attach d hook of d necklace?
ucheody: Onose I'm tru thanks so much
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ Seame according to Toynex if u had read from her blog,, I stringed some beads on a strand say like 4.pass into ur crimp bead den pass tru d hook den back again tru dat same crimp bead and tru d bead next to it n tie. Pass again tru some more beads bfr cuttin.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
YemtopVentures: @Toynex, my oga at the top nice work. I will repost the beaded balls in the new schedule. thanks so much
beaded ball was for d other thread remember? pls choose another one ma Tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
ucheody: @ Toynex pls y not continue d schedule uve layed out before since d month is almost over n we r halfway tru d schedule. We ll abide d regulations since uve stated dem down. My humble suggestion.
dat was wat I earlier decided on but d thread keep getting messy and its becoming diffixult for new learners to cope by d day so the earlier the better..
to ur tent oh Professionals...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mosjentle: work don plenty for ground oo,,hmm**im very sure ,some of you here know that am a Man*so i dont really do most tedious beadworks*Oga at d top,Toynex i vnt really seen wireworks combo projects in a lng time here,,i dy vex oo##lool,,but i'll try my very best to teach one of the most DIFFICULT designs iv ever seen in my entire years in this field,i wnt say the name yet,or post the picture,,so make una no vex seh u no see me 4 here,na work tie me dwn# shoutouts to Onose,God bless yu,say me hii to the bros inside,Yemtop,outstanding,phunmykay,chiomzy..God bless ur works..
na u now, we dey here dey wait u..... we go disappoint that chainmail this time trust me.... Iya ejima abi I lie?
Odufah I know say ur fone Don browse ooo I catch u last night oya show
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
outstandingjk: Madam @ d Top, I guess we are still following d schedule then. We need d Confab. Now we see d conclusion of d Confab as it affects us
OK God will see us.... madam choose ur topic biko.....
we are making a new schedule for September.... Professionals Don go dem house..... na learners dey here
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm not too fast cos of my baby always crying when I'm work,he make so week but l,ve get d designs thanks to d mummy ad daddy MAY GOD BE WIL U ALL :DI'm not too fast cos of my baby always crying when I'm work,he make so week but l,ve get d designs thanks to d mummy ad daddy MAY GOD BE WIL U ALL
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
darsolar: Congrat to U madam onose01. My regards to peter and paul. I hereby tap from ur anointing.
SURE, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN XTENDED TO U! BELIEVE ME, U R D NXT TESTIFIER!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
TOYNEX: OK God will see us.... madam choose ur topic biko.....
we are making a new schedule for September.... Professionals Don go dem house..... na learners dey here

Kontunu ma, I'll still be teaching Egyptian Spiral coil.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
ucheody: Onose I'm tru thanks so much

It's beautiful, red is always on point

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Happy Sunday everybody

Please teachers I have a suggestion.

Please is it possible that the teacher puts a picture of the finished piece up before the lesson starts so that the students who want to can go and do some backgound research so that we come fully prepared for the class. Thanks
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
My wip tubular design, hope am in line@onose? Thanks so much 4 d lecture, God blesss u, ao body?

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
chaircover: Happy Sunday everybody

Please teachers I have a suggestion.

Please is it possible that the teacher puts a picture of the finished piece up before the lesson starts so that the students who want to can go and do some backgound research so that we come fully prepared for the class. Thanks

Madam I guess u are new here cos b4 any class d finished product would have been posted b4 d class starts cos it is d pix dat wil even encourage d learners For d design.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls o madam onose, how will I put hook to d tubular beads.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tunbebes(f): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
@beadlady. Same here. I will pm u later. Hello everyone..
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
outstandingjk:

Kontunu ma, I'll still be teaching Egyptian Spiral coil.
k ma.
Outstandingjk,.... Egyptian coil
Bimbam. .. spiral rope
Mosjentle.... Difficult Chainmail lols
Oya na every pricpal n lecturer make una con volunteer n choose topic o

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.