Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (631885 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Gooday my fellow friends, am from Samfaj Galaxy BAG Productions. At Samfaj Galaxy Bag Productions, we create bag from head to toe, you know what it means? We are not Wholesaler nor Retailer but A "Manufacturer" we need customers nation wide. We will ship to anywhere in Nigeria freely. we can help you to customized or build any type of Bag. Here is the list of bags we can manufacture: 1.]LAUNCH BAGS, 2.]SCHOOL BAGS,
3.]SERVING BAGS,
4.]MESSANGER BAGS (men&women),
5.]SHUTTLE BAGS e.t.c. You can check the photos of our products on our official page @ http://facebook.com/samfajgalaxybag .and also the rule is: "THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOUR DISCOUNT"feel free to ask a question.
Try us today, definitely a trial will convince you do. For more enquiries call 08111438453 or send an email to Samfajgalaxybags@gmail . com
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2014
TOYNEX: HOW ma?
i mean u shuld pls teach me more am ten year old and i can make abuja connection already
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
MaryamTanya: This work has two phase. SB represents sand bead, BB for bicone beads, MF for monofilament.
PHASE 1
1. Knot your monofilament with a SB leaving some inches behind for your hooks n findings.
2. Drop 6 SB and pass the MF thru the middle three upwards. This will cause 2 SB to fall to d side.
3. Drop 1 SB and pass MF from above through the 4SB ie using the one u dropped to stop d MF.
4. Drop 1BB and pass MF thru the 2SB that fell to the side.
5. Now u drop 4SB to make 6SB on the BB and repeat step 2 to 4
Continue this till u get ur neck lenght.
Five likes to proceed to phase 2. Any questions please
Weldone ma,pls proceed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Smartbaby: i mean u shuld pls teach me more am ten year old and i can make abuja connection already
wow!!!! You're 10 years and u're already interested in being a beader. Sit tight. If u don't understand anything, ask.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks to serenaT, outstanding and all the mamas, I have problem uploading bu I will keep trying

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2014
MaryamTanya: This work has two phase. SB represents sand bead, BB for bicone beads, MF for monofilament.
PHASE 1
1. Knot your monofilament with a SB leaving some inches behind for your hooks n findings.
2. Drop 6 SB and pass the MF thru the middle three upwards. This will cause 2 SB to fall to d side.
3. Drop 1 SB and pass MF from above through the 4SB ie using the one u dropped to stop d MF.
4. Drop 1BB and pass MF thru the 2SB that fell to the side.
5. Now u drop 4SB to make 6SB on the BB and repeat step 2 to 4
Continue this till u get ur neck lenght.
Five likes to proceed to phase 2. Any questions please
PHASE 2
6. For this phase, pick a new line and also knot.
7. Repeat step 1 to 3 of PHASE 1
8. Then pass ur MF thru d first BB on ur completed phase 1 and thru the two SB that fell to the side from step 2.
9. Drop 4SB n repeat procedures till end.

Am finding it difficult to upload please

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by inestimable(f): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good day everyone, I just found out about this page and I must say I am really inspired, hope I am welcome cos I want to add more knowledge to beads and wireworks.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tanks xo much bt pls can u pls teach me how to do a bush and forest bead \ tanks 4 takin me in
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Smartbaby: i mean u shuld pls teach me more am ten year old and i can make abuja connection already
I'm impressed dear. are u on Fb?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
inestimable: Good day everyone, I just found out about this page and I must say I am really inspired, hope I am welcome cos I want to add more knowledge to beads and wireworks.
WC ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Smartbaby: Tanks xo much bt pls can u pls teach me how to do a bush and forest bead \ tanks 4 takin me in
... [url]rotadbeadsanddecor..com[/url]..

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
TOYNEX: for ur sake, I ll prepare that for posting on d blog ... [url]rotadbeadsanddecor..com[/url]..hopefully before next week ends
thanks maam toynex i admire u xo much by the way maam am on facebook Akinpelu Boluwatife i used a teddy bear picx and pls dnt mind my profile u knw:i wil want to try to blend
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2014
@ smartbaaby r u sure u r 10 yrs old? Lol n u r on nairaland? Iits alryt
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2014
ucheody: @ smartbaaby r u sure u r 10 yrs old? Lol n u r on nairaland? Iits alryt
yeap am ten bt i have the knwledge wink
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: yeap am ten bt i have the knwledge wink

Smart baby, you are ten yrs? What class are u? I think u should focus on ur education, there's time for everything, ur first call of duty is ur books, then everything will follow suit,
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: thanks maam toynex i admire u xo much by the way maam am on facebook Akinpelu Boluwatife i used a teddy bear picx and pls dnt mind my profile u knw:i wil want to try to blend

At 10 yrs ur on Facebook? Ur funny. It's better to come out straight.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2014
@ chinamims I'm suspectin her too lol @ smartbaby u r nt writin like a ten year old

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:

u re in my mind
She is indeed very smart... graduated @8.
. It's not part of m to doubt people without cause...
I Just learnt a new lesson from her.... "Never take people for their words @first sight"

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Madam toynex, uche, I talk with facts. She has an ulterior motive. She has a thread with a close name to wat we have here. Lemme send pix. Abeg a 10 yrs old child wants to teach her aunties and mother ow to bead. Wonders they say shall never end.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
MaryamTanya:
PHASE 2
6. For this phase, pick a new line and also knot.
7. Repeat step 1 to 3 of PHASE 1
8. Then pass ur MF thru d first BB on ur completed phase 1 and thru the two SB that fell to the side from step 2.
9. Drop 4SB n repeat procedures till end.

Am finding it difficult to upload please
Tx for d work ma God bless.
pls keep trying to upload d pix.... I guess people are not getting d plain text ... if they have someone will at last av upload
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims: Madam toynex, uche, I talk with facts. She has an ulterior motive. She has a thread with a close name to wat we have here. Lemme send pix. Abeg a 10 yrs old child wants to teach her aunties and mother ow to bead. Wonders they say shall never end.
what I don't understand is Y she should lie... I can't just reason out a valid cause for LYING
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
TOYNEX: what I don't understand is Y she should lie... I can't just reason out a valid cause for LYING

I'm trying to figure out why she will want to. But maybe to her it's logical.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by inestimable(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
TOYNEX: WC ma
Thanks ma'am
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by virtuousMe(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Some people just can't do without telling lies, it is so into them that they tell lies where its not even necessary, smartbaby kor 10yrs ni.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
virtuousMe: Some people just can't do without telling lies, it is so into them that they tell lies where its not even necessary, smartbaby kor 10yrs ni.

At least virtuous is looking frm my perspective.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
She could be 10years o, my 2year plus baby can do stringing and when she makes all join beads, she'll say it's beaded ball. On beads by Lucie's page on fb, she had pics showing tutoring school children. She could be one of them. Smartbaby, my advice is to slow down, U've got potentials. Do more of observing first ok
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chinamims(f): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
outstandingjk: She could be 10years o, my 2year plus baby can do stringing and when she makes all join beads, she'll say it's beaded ball. On beads by Lucie's page on fb, she had pics showing tutoring school children. She could be one of them. Smartbaby, my advice is to slow down, U've got potentials. Do more of observing first ok

Does ur 2 yrs baby post in social media, open a thread, and have a Facebook. She even had the sense to use a teddy bear on her fbk profile pic?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chinamims,Thank you very much for exposing her.
I never beleived her when i saw her first post,but i did'nt want to come up with my feelings because i dont have any proof against her.
i dont know the reason why i was having negative feeling about her,but i was'nt kind of happy when she said she is ten years old,i was thinking that if she is truly a kid,she might be teaching everything we do here to her families and friends in school for free,i would have said something about it,but i dont want to judge her quickly and start getting paranoid about her,thank God she is now exposed.
i'm wondering if there's anything that can be done so that she wont be seeing our posts here anymore,maybe by blocking her.but i dont know how it works here.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:

Does ur 2 yrs baby post in social media, open a thread, and have a Facebook. She even had the sense to use a teddy bear on her fbk profile pic?
She doesn't but 2 is different from 10 o. A privileged kid can make use of d internet too.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Where d smart baby dey sef? Make she cum answer query? U no b fishbone o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:

everything about you shows that you are fake,if you are a real 10 years old,why try to blend on facebook,why not use your own pics huh?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:

I also started developing beadmaking talent since i was at a tender age,so If she likes,make she become five years old,i do'nt care.my concern is that she does'nt have a clean motive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.