Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628232 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
My work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nice job maam but pls I wana know if the one you just thought is the same as this design?cos I made this a long time ago
bimbam:

You always need to pass your thread into the newly added CA bead (this is what make the length grow). Basically, your needle goes through 4 CA and 3 CB. You always subtract one CA from the side where your needle enters for the new addition.

I hope this diagram helps. The lighter shade colors represent the last stitch made, while the bold shade colors represents the current stitch being made...

HTH

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2014
SerenaT: Nice job maam but pls I wana know if the one you just thought is the same as this design?cos I made this a long time ago

I can't really tell from looking at the picture on my phone...it might be the same stitch...maybe using small beads for the core and much bigger beads on the outside will give the same look as your necklace...

HTH

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ayabah: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2014
My assignment
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2014
SerenaT: Nice job maam but pls I wana know if the one you just thought is the same as this design?cos I made this a long time ago
please can you do a back up teaching pls.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Morning all. Do ave a funfilled day. Madam Onose how body?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
it is the same. the only difference is you used 5 seed beads instead of 3
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Nice Work @all.
Next Lecturer can start anytime from now!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by larex321(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone. My names is olaide n will like to join u guys here. Hope am not too late. Will be trying wonuola soon....wanna get ma materials ready
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omostar: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
my spiral rope

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by richardbarn: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
learn professional bead making at www.spaneck.com
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by larex321(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is my spiral rope neckpiece...thou am not tru buh hope am on track. I tried the wonuola buh didn't get it right. Was only able to make the RAW without stress.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
larex321: Hello everyone. My names is olaide n will like to join u guys here. Hope am not too late. Will be trying wonuola soon....wanna get ma materials ready
u wc
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
its the same but I used 10 in all instead of 7,then 6 instead of 4 and I pased tru 4 instaed of 3.
Rhukie: it is the same. the only difference is you used 5 seed beads instead of 3
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am the next lectural and dis is the material needed, a cord necklace, 0.5 or 0.315mm wire. Crystal bead size 6 and traditional beads ( sorry dis bead has another name)
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is wat am teaching.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
ibiboss: This is wat am teaching.
OK madam.... ride on
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
ibiboss: Am the next lectural and dis is the material needed, a cord necklace, 0.5 or 0.315mm wire. Crystal bead size 6 and traditional beads ( sorry dis bead has another name)
I know them to be "broken beads"
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear Omozoba,how have you been?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tobexbal(f): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
goodday to all. Eku weekend. This is my assignment

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
On your cord necklace twist 0.5mm wire strong enough to hold your work at the back close to the hook side. Then add two broken beads and crystal and another two broken beads in the wire, bend it, twist and roll the wire around the cord. Continue this till u get your desired lenght. I will upload pictures
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by virtuousMe(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good evening lecturers and learners, may God enlarge your coast and bless you indeed for this thread, oh my God I'm so late, God help me to learn fast o. Have they taught Abuja Connection please?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
virtuousMe: Good evening lecturers and learners, may God enlarge your coast and bless you indeed for this thread, oh my God I'm so late, God help me to learn fast o. Have they taught Abuja Connection please?
. Yep. Scroll to other pages for d tutorials.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
ibiboss: On your cord necklace twist 0.5mm wire strong enough to hold your work at the back close to the hook side. Then add two broken beads and crystal and another two broken beads in the wire, bend it, twist and roll the wire around the cord. Continue this till u get your desired lenght. I will upload pictures
Weldone ma,pls what do u mean by cord necklace?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thebeadslady: Weldone ma,pls what do u mean by cord necklace?
am finding it diff to upload pics but I will keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Materials needed, a cord, broken beads, and 0.5mm wire

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wrap your wire tightly on d cord necklace, make sure it is tight enof.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Add two broken beads and a crystal and anoda two broken beads to the wire

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
ok thanks
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bend d wire, twist it to b firm on d cord and wrap little from the remaning wire on the cord

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Continue the procedure till u where able to wrap the cord with the beads.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Good Morning Everyone; Teachers, students and onlookers grin
Happy New week to us all and may this week be a favoured and fruitful one

I have a confession . . .The spiral rope to me was like trying to go to Mars. I tried severally and Just didnt get it embarassed embarassed embarassed
I dont know what to do again o! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.