Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628302 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Adaobi12: I got tired of waiting for asup and fg to end there seasonal film, i was bored and needed something exciting to do,my quest landed me into bead making. Am five weeks old in the field,and so far it has been fun. Good evening everyone,i humbly request to join the league of nairaland beadmakers. Will upload some of my work later.[BEADS BRINGS OUT THE GLAMOUR IN YOU.]
Ada Ada!embarassed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Danny how far.longest time.
Danhumprey: Ada Ada!embarassed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
here are some of my design

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
onose01: Chobyme, i see u in 3D ooo. Say hello 2 us nau?

@Outstanding mama, we dey wait o.

@all, pls lets start posting our designs for next schedule. No dulling o. Mama Toynex shebi na true i talk?
Mine is tubular bead design. Its d first step of this 3 layer bead design.
pls can you state how to make the first step i understand the other two, mating and spiral
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello pple,am new here but I think I love what am seeing.Am soso interested
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2014
waow Adaobi12, you really made this after 5 weeks training, they are really, really beautiful, i guess a newbie like me in this thread has to learn have some training before i can actually understand what i am taught here, because i know nothing about beading. But why is it taking so long for our teachers on this thread to teach us?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Odufah(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2014
To the new student be patient,thngs havent been easy after d prblm stuff.pls bear it with us..@onose1 u never ansa me o
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Afunkybaby: waow Adaobi12, you really made this after 5 weeks training, they are really, really beautiful, i guess a newbie like me in this thread has to learn have some training before i can actually understand what i am taught here, because i know nothing about beading. But why is it taking so long for our teachers on this thread to teach us?
it took a lot of focus and patience of my teacher for me to grab all these. i dont really understand what they explain here. the names of some materials are not familar to me. i guess uploading videos will be better than oral explanation.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Adaobi12: it took a lot of focus and patience of my teacher for me to grab all these. i dont really understand what they explain here. the names of some materials are not familar to me. i guess uploading videos will be better than oral explanation.
yes videos and pictures would be better.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by funkydainty(f): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
TOYNEX: pls update us with ur formal name. tx
Enerho
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello, evry1 in da house. I av bn peeping 4 some time nw bt didnt participate because i avnt gotten my materials, bt i av nw n these re some of my own project. Big kudos 2 toynex n all d tutors in d house, God bless n reward u
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
My project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
@yoyin120 please when are you going to start your tutorials, please can you use videos and pictures and please how much are wiring tools instruments
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
@yoyin120, your works and designs are beautiful, very very, one day i will be experienced and post my works just like all of you.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ afunkybaby, am a learner mysef o, everytin i uploaded, i learnt it 4rm here
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odufah: Onose are u fat or thin?cos i wonder whr u dey chop put
Odufah: Onose are u fat or thin?cos i wonder whr u dey chop put
Hahaha! My size no get anything 2 do with hw I dey chop oo. Try am bring 5 packs of takeaway weda I no go chop am finish. tongue grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
yoyin120: My project
Lovely. Weldone yoyin. U will soon become a professional
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Afunkybaby: waow Adaobi12, you really made this after 5 weeks training, they are really, really beautiful, i guess a newbie like me in this thread has to learn have some training before i can actually understand what i am taught here, because i know nothing about beading. But why is it taking so long for our teachers on this thread to teach us?
If not for the attack on NL, I wld hv advised that u go thru d page from d very beginning. Toynex even listed the different tools and explained what they are used 4. Those projects uploaded by yoyin120 were taught in d early pages of this thread. Its like u joined us when we were already into complicated designs.
To be frank with u, I had a very shallow knowledge of beadwork and nothing about wire work when I joined d thread. I didn't even know what d simplest wire making tool is. But when I found d thread, I was determined to follow up. I bought my round nose plier and 0.9 wire and started making projects as they are being taught. Whenever I go to bead and wire shops, I'll take time to study what they hv on display. When I told some friends that I am learning wire work on line, they thought I was joking. Until I started making designs that caught their interest. They started patronizing me and even introduced me to others. Today, in d environment where I live, people see me as a long time professional in the field. Others who know that I'm learning on the internet see me as a genius. So be patient. Go thru d few pages behind and be ready to follow along. If u are a fast learner like me, u will pick up in no time.
I will alwaz be grateful to Toynex 4 opening this thread.
Sorry 4 d long post, just felt like sharing my little story with u.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
phunmykay: Hi everyone n hw our weekend?I beg o who see yemtop ?. Se nobody knw d pix I uploaded ni abi na intentionally una ignore am ni
Mama Phummykay, I responded to ur post 2 days ago. I don't know why NL chose to hide my post. Anyway, I said I hv seen d design in my customer's shop. I asked her how she made it and she said u will first weave d mat with d right angle style b4 u start weaving or sewing d big beads on it. I haven't tried it tho, but I hope someone who knows it well will teach us here. Hope u enjoyed ur weekend?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Adaobi12: pls can you state how to make the first step i understand the other two, mating and spiral
That is what I'll be teaching in d next schedule. So be patient. By d way, d 2nd step is not spiral. I formed a necklace with simple beaded balls.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
@onose01 i don't mind the long story, i wish i had come before the nairaland attack, i just discovered how good bead and wirework training can be, the attack really took very vital and important informations away, everyone was affect. Please forgive me for been eager, i am at home presently and i have 2 months to myself before school resumes, i wanted to make myself useful, i will do as you said, and read the previous pages, maybe the are somethings i can learn, i just can't wait to really learn .

How much are wire works instruments?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
TOYNEX: I'm just coming online....ve bn strong for few days.... anytime from now I ll take my class so outstanding can round up for us
Madam Toynex hw are u feeling now? Hope u are fine. Pls be strong for us o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Afunkybaby: @onose01 i don't mind the long story, i wish i had come before the nairaland attack, i just discovered how good bead and wirework training can be, the attack really took very vital and important informations away, everyone was affect. Please forgive me for been eager, i am at home presently and i have 2 months to myself before school resumes, i wanted to make myself useful, i will do as you said, and read the previous pages, maybe the are somethings i can learn, i just can't wait to really learn .

How much are wire works instruments?
I bought my round nose plier #650 bt I later discovered I was cheated. U can get it @ #400 or less. There are others like french and wonder knitter, manderel, coiling gismo, draw plate etc. Apart from my flat and round nose plier, the next instrument I bought is french knitter(3in 1 for 1400). I paid to learn hw 2 use it. For the others, I do a lot of improvisation with things I already hv @ home like pencil, biro, round perfum cups and so on. I recently learnt hw to improvise draw plate.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2014
onose01:
I bought my round nose plier #650 bt I later discovered I was cheated. U can get it @ #400 or less. There are others like french and wonder knitter, manderel, coiling gismo, draw plate etc. Apart from my flat and round nose plier, the next instrument I bought is french knitter(3in 1 for 1400). I paid to learn hw 2 use it. For the others, I do a lot of improvisation with things I already hv @ home like pencil, biro, round perfum cups and so on. I recently learnt hw to improvise draw plate.
ok, thanks so much, but i hear you guys mentioning 0.9mm wire, how do i measure the wire, what do i use i measuring wires i cut, will i get the sizes in the mearket,
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Odufah(f): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Lols@onose1,hmm d@ award the ENCOURAGER.really suit u...wel nice story.mine was almst like d@,learnt wirework bt didnt work d@ much until i joined toynex n ur guys.now i even teach about 5student..and even wit some instructions frm here..i can nw make all these fashion bags wit satin n ankara..its really help me alot..all thanks to toynex and all of u..love u all
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Odufah(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls make una pray for me..me dey start my EXAMS.today o..and toynex pls add my name to d schdule..i wil btakin the star design.wel no b d name b d@ o..me just name am like that ni 6.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
hmmm.
Thanks to outstandingjk that gave me a phone call this morning, I really appreciate that. thousand kisses to you. What is the correct state of this thread after the attack. Miss u all
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2014
onose01:
Mama Phummykay, I responded to ur post 2 days ago. I don't know why NL chose to hide my post. Anyway, I said I hv seen d design in my customer's shop. I asked her how she made it and she said u will first weave d mat with d right angle style b4 u start weaving or sewing d big beads on it. I haven't tried it tho, but I hope someone who knows it well will teach us here. Hope u enjoyed ur weekend?
Tanks my sweet mama, I wil try to see it I wil b able to get it,toynex how body? It is well wit u ijn @ yemtop so na only d person wey call u u appreciate ab,we wey dey ask of u for here nko? There is God ooooo
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2014
phunmykay:
Tanks my sweet mama, I wil try to see it I wil b able to get it,toynex how body? It is well wit u ijn @ yemtop so na only d person wey call u u appreciate ab,we wey dey ask of u for here nko? There is God ooooo
Don't be jealous. I appreciate everyone and I no go Brazil but still dey niger

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2014
onose01:
Lovely. Weldone yoyin. U will soon become a professional
thanks onose01, sure will wit d help of people like u.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
yoyin120: thanks onose01, sure will wit d help of people like u.
pls ma i missed some design i will like 2 try, kite earring design, spiral,bead design n layer bead design pls if u still understand, kindly tutor us wit permission 4rm toynex. At least we can use that 2 while away time b4 lectures fully resumes. Plssssssss
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2014
@afunkybaby d instument i av gotten so far are: 0.315, 0.5, 0.7 n 0.9 wire i got all at N550, i got mandrel at N900, gizmo N1500 comprising of sizes, my flat n roundnose plier wit wire cutter cost 1k each. Probably because i got it 4rm alesinloye market ib. Things re a bit expensive there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.