Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628321 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2014
YemtopVentures:
since she is talking about cd disc then it will be round kumihimo plate
ok but you av not answered my question. What shape will it form?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Rhukie: ok but you av not answered my question. What shape will it form?
YemtopVentures:
since she is talking about cd disc then it will be round kumihimo plate

She said it will be a round kumihimo plate and d CD disc is a round shape, your answer is a round shape Ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
onose01:
Yeeaaa!!! Mama yemtop is back. I miss u like say 2moro no dey o. I wld hv called too but dont hv ur number.
I didn't have her number until d morning I called her, DAT day, I just remembered d eBook she sent to our mails on bag making and beading, got her number there. It"s so good to be good.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Mummy Yemtop and Toynex- May the Almighty God prefect ur healing.IJN
Award winning encourager and Best thread motivator Onose1-By his scribes u are healed IJN,saved d pages,till wen u are strong.
Odufah-Best wishes in ur exam
Mummy phunmykay,outstandingjk,mosgentle, and many more,I salute oOoh!
Our new Comers,U are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2014
onose01: Welcome back our oga @ d top. Hope u re fine now. Its well with u.
@ all, am not feeling well o. I pray 2 be able 2 participate in dis project. I‘ll try my best. Its actually my zeal 4 d thread dat has kept me coming on line 4 these past few days. But now d body no gree cooperate at all.
Please, don't be sick, I beg of you. Receive healing in Jesus Name
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2014
outstandingjk:

She said it will be a round kumihimo plate and d CD disc is a round shape, your answer is a round shape Ma.
thank you Ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
outstandingjk:

thanks. I wanted to save number but couldn't trace it out pls send a text to my phone in order to save it. kisses
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
@toynex d lord almighty shall perfect ur healing ma, am willing 2 wait 4 d beginner's schedule. Nd 2 every1 that is sick in d house, i declare it is well wit u n any ailment that cannot b found in christ Jesus shall be found wanting in ur body (amen)
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Rhukie: welcome back princpal. we surely missed you.
YES MA, I FEEL LIKE DANCING!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
pix....

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Rhukie: Pls ma, is it the flat shape or round shape the kumi 'll form?
a round disc can make both flat n round cord n vice versa. I for one prefer d round disc cos I was able to discover different patterns on it easily..... don't know of d square..... those that very something unique on that should tell us.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2014
while I was preparing d pix for this class about a month ago, I never tot of d possibilities of using protractor to accurately divide a circle so I prepare d pix featuring a tape rule but as I was about taking d class few days ago it occurred to me that it I'd easier yo use a protractor to divide a circle than it is for a tape rule. hence the pix I will be uploading make use of a tape rule but if anyone have access to a protractor pls use it n upload d steps for others to benefit......
.... next... measure the circumference of ur circle and mark it out into 32 different places.... to do this, u can divide the measurement taken into 32 and markit out with ur tape rule. or. first divide the circle into two... then each part into two again to make four.... then each of the four into two to make eight, each of the eight into two to make sixteen and each of d sixteen into two to make thirty two.....
after you have mark out the divisions, cut out ur circle from the board.... also using d sharp end of a pallete knife or blade or both cut out d middle piece...... pix coming

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2014
TOYNEX: for everyone that is joining newly, just relax n identify by constant comments don't bother jumping into d pool if u dont understand where we are....... stay tuned n active n wait patiently for next coming week..... I working on a new beginner scheme ...for free....for newbies to make up for our lost data on NL...... I hope we ll appreciate that? Newbies
tanx very much ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2014
pix

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
TOYNEX: while I was preparing d pix for this class about a month ago, I never tot of d possibilities of using protractor to accurately divide a circle so I prepare d pix featuring a tape rule but as I was about taking d class few days ago it occurred to me that it I'd easier yo use a protractor to divide a circle than it is for a tape rule. hence the pix I will be uploading make use of a tape rule but if anyone have access to a protractor pls use it n upload d steps for others to benefit......
.... next... measure the circumference of ur circle and mark it out into 32 different places.... to do this, u can divide the measurement taken into 32 and markit out with ur tape rule. or. first divide the circle into two... then each part into two again to make four.... then each of the four into two to make eight, each of the eight into two to make sixteen and each of d sixteen into two to make thirty two.....
after you have mark out the divisions, cut out ur circle from the board.... also using d sharp end of a pallete knife or blade or both cut out d middle piece...... pix coming
oga can I chip in using protractor?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
using a butane wire burner as in d very first pix or any similar object that can pass thru ur middle circle, smoothen the middle hole to avoid wire clog.... then with ur knife or blade, notch each marked point on d edge of ur circle ... u can number it as in d pix if d ready made..... with d disc u will need 8 empty wire spools... That Makes our Kumi disc......
Pls upload ur finished Works... n bring up all questions.
As dis project is not general, uploading is necessary but not compulsory....... Like to continue to next Project. Mummy Outstanding, over to U.......

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
YemtopVentures:
oga can I chip in using protractor?
very well ma.... u be teacher now. tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
TOYNEX: very well ma.... u be teacher now. tx
after dividing into 4, place your protractor as shown in the diagram ensuring that the zero line of the protractor fall on the center line of your circle
the total calibration(small lines) on the protractor is 180, count and dot into 12,11,11,11,11,11,11,12,12,11,11,11,11,11,11,12
and continue with toynex explanation s

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
YemtopVentures:
after dividing into 4, place your protractor as shown in the diagram ensuring that the zero line of the protractor fall on the center line of your circle
the total calibration(small lines) on the protractor is 180, count and dot into 12,11,11,11,11,11,11,12,12,11,11,11,11,11,11,12
and continue with toynex explanation s
Tx so much for this wonderful illustrations ma...... waiting for finished works/like
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by owosweet(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Gud a.m, principal, lecturer and students. Class, Iwish to learn and broaden my knowledge. Hope, am welcome?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Well done Madam Toynex. Mummy Yemtop, will call u today. Are we ready for the spider web design with beads? This is getting set for it. How many likes for us to proceed? Onose, how are you now? I trust u are better. Miss u here

9 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by oluwatoyinonak(f): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ride on ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by oluwatoyinonak(f): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ride on plz
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
owosweet: Gud a.m, principal, lecturer and students. Class, Iwish to learn and broaden my knowledge. Hope, am welcome?
u wc ma....
big lecturer outstanding biko we Don like u ooo make we do comot for here.....

chifruitful..... I dey watch u ooooo.
madam patience onose ow body? d lord is ur strenght
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Some of my attempted project, pls i nid comments n correctns

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kk Madam Toynex. Has anyone heard from our award winning Onose?

Straight to the procedure,
1, Cut 10cm of 0.71mm into three places,
2, On one the wires u cut, put 2 tear drop with their position facing each other.
3, Leaving one cm or a little above in between the two beads, bend the excess wire at the end of each bead and wrap it round the tip of the bead to secure the position of the bead.

4, Repeat procedure 2 and 3 on the second piece of wire you cut.
5, Place the two wires with the beads on each other forming a multiplication sign
6, On the third piece of wire, put just a bead, adjust the bead to almost the center of the wire and bend the excess behind the bead, twist it to secure the bead's position.
7, Pick the multiplication design, notice it has four beads and twist the sign so that there can space to add d fifth bead.
8, Using the other part of the third wire where there is no bead, where there is no bead, twist it round the other four beads going through the four beads one after the other.

NB, don't worrry, if what you are at this point, it is looking flabby, the next procedure will make it strong and hold the shape. Before the next procedure, try to arrange your tear drop in such a way that the wires u use to secure the beads are turned to the back

9, Cut 55 inches of 0.315mm into five places or fold, hold the tip of the 0.315mm too the part you are going to put outside and twist the wire round the beads one after the other, secure the end of the wire to the part of the wire that was bent, that part used in securing the beads.
10, CREATING THE BEADS ADDED TO THE CENTRE OF THE DESIGN, using 4mm crystal beads, put 5 beads on a length of fishing line and cross the wires with another beads, put the fishing lines together andput another bead, turn the direction of the newly added bead to the center of the 6 beads where there is space, separate the fishing lines, go round the 6 breads in opposite direction so that the fishing line meet again, tie and cut the excess away.

NB, the star formed by this design can be used both front and back, for the purpose of this design, we are using the back.
11, with your glue, secure the just created bead to the star design in the middle where you have your rough work
12, to connect the stars, u will have to use a 0.9mm wire, I took a closer
Look @ d pics, I will explain more on connecting the stars tomorrow, by God's grace
Gbam, u have just created one of the pieces you will be adding together to form thid

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pictures will be delivered tomorrow. How many likes for us to have pictures, let's know u are following. Read through and ask questions and contribute too. Madam Phummkay, were u waka go?

6 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Yoyin120, nice one, but the one in the second pics, was it Gizmo u used? If yes, d mm of the wire didn't fit the rod, I guess that's why it looks like that. And did pass another wire into it, cause I could see some parts DAT overlap, pass a longer wire inside next time, meanwhile thumps up
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Outstandingk, thanks so much ma, correction noted. I didnt knw d pix eventually posted cudnt c it my self, dat which u corrected me 4 is it earrings?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
yoyin120: Some of my attempted project, pls i nid comments n correctns
I believe u can improve on these.... at least ucan put things together..... step by step with more practice u will get better.
u need to work on ur wire handling ... ur work kinks too often n d designs are kind of monotonous...... awake ur creativity n give us something better...... u can rearrange what u already have into more stunning piece.... kudos for trying
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yoyin120(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
TOYNEX: I believe u can improve on these.... at least ucan put things together..... step by step with more practice u will get better.
u need to work on ur wire handling ... ur work kinks too often n d designs are kind of monotonous...... awake ur creativity n give us something better...... u can rearrange what u already have into more stunning piece.... kudos for trying
thanks so much ma, point noted. Op u re much better
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
madam outstanding thanks a millions....
pls anyone need clarifications pls ask ur questions so that others lecturers can back up...... come up with ur comments n question cos we must upload ooooo
uncle mosjentle abeg u waka come ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.