Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628215 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
Gud morng house,I wish everybody hapy weekend
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by robsie(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
as a silent follower am also able 2 do dz plait on a customer work

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by larrydconcept: 12:40am On May 24, 2015
my assignment

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2015
Our teacher pls we are waitn for u and if u are nt ready for now d next teacher should come up and let us proceed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 12:47am On May 25, 2015
The next lecturer should be Abdeo. Abeg show face o.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
Now that we did not see abdeo mayb d scarcity dey high for her side no fuel no electricity can thebeadslady start here teaching?
Se all our lectures don retired?

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
Chai!!! I don miss a lot o, I didn't know it is now my turn to teach self, wetin I go teach ooo?, is it okay with you guys if I take my teaching on Thursday, pls bear with me.
MMG oya come share the goodies with me
I've missed you guys seriously
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 12:26am On May 27, 2015
longest time have u all greetin to my oga love u all

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by biriyai(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2015
Umutops:
Good day rummies, please I need help on dis design
pls how do i learn how to make dis? iwant to make it too
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by temmyben(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
weldone house! am partially back from my long break. missed d house
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mira4u: 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
smiley my work.... Bracelet, ring and earring.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
This Long Break s boring... where s our next lecturer? Thursday s almost Over Pls...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by francess01(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2015
Wow m so honored, nt a frequent Nler bt ll let d hauz knw wen I m rdy 2 tk ny class wink
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Chystar: 9:11am On May 29, 2015
mira4u:
pls I need help on this design.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2015
It was the turn if abdeo n she didnt show face at all,I called the next lecturer which is thebeadslady n she promised to start her class on Thursday which was yesterday and till now am expecting her to come up or mayb she is very busy.if thebeadslady is very busy for her class can we call the next lecturer?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2015
TOYNEX:
MAY 2015 LECTURE SCHEDULE commences tomoro 22nd April 2015 .
Our Selfless, Distinguished Lecturers are:
Phunmmykay
Jaedee
Chifruitful
Ababee
Outstandingjk
Abdeo
thebeadslady
Seeny
Onose01
Bukolabello.... Teach anything ....
pls our lecturers starting fron abdeo to bukolabello any of u dat is ready to take his/her class should pls come up cos we are just waitn n no one is showing up
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mira4u: 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
Chystar:
pls I need help on this design.

aiit will like to help if the mentors of this thread give me the go..ahead.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bavasoney: 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
No dulling abeg, next oga pls we dey wait its new era in naija.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
hello everyone, i am very sorry for the delay please bear with me, here is the pic of what we are doing.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2015
to achieve the above necklace, you need size 2seed beads, and 0.30 fishing line.
step 1) cut a considerable length of fishing line and make a stop bead,
step 2) string 7seed beads and pass your needle back into the first bead to make a loop.

step 2) string another 7seed beads and pass your needle back into the first bead of this step to form a loop.

step 3) string 7seed beads again and pass your needle back into the first bead of this step to form a loop.
keep forming new loops by repeating step 3 until you reach your desired length.
you can also make as many strands as you like in order to have a fuller necklace.

I am sorry I won't be able to help with step by step pics because I am having network and light issue, but I hope my explanations are clear enough,
pls bear with me guys.
thanks.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by scarabby(f): 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
Tnx 4 d'lecture beadslady... Wil guv it a try soon,,,
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by royalnike(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
kudos to our lecturers..tenkz for sharing with us your ideas..really appreciate..
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 4:09pm On May 30, 2015
Thebeadslady tanks for dat short and precise lecture. Any question,if yes ask and if no can we move on?

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by smilingbridals(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
Weldone my ogas,will start uploading my projects from d rare...... Thanks all for sharing ur knowledge......
Commencement of last project pix

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2015
smilingbridals:
Weldone my ogas,will start uploading my projects from d rare...... Thanks all for sharing ur knowledge......
Commencement of last project pix
thanks for giving it a trial, good job

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Phil1luv(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
mira4u:
hello one big family. I'm new here tho' I've bn a silent peep for awhile and I have bn following quietly, practising d training assignments. My honourable VC I salute u, nd all my great noble teachers, Am I welcome? @mira plzzz I need to learn diz too

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mira4u: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
Chystar:
pls add me on whatsapp 08066223395 thanks.

I prefer this thread. Others may want to learn it too

Phil1luv:
[color=#770077][/color] @mira plzzz I need to learn diz too

Ok. We will start with the ring. Ready?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Phil1luv(f): 5:29pm On May 31, 2015
mira4u:

I prefer this thread. Others may want to learn it too

Ok. We will start with the ring. Ready?
we need d VC's permission first. Since none of our teachers is showing up, pls madam toynex plsssssss can we make do wit this
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by smilingbridals(f): 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks so much to all my ogas....... My projects in progress........ End product coming soon buh commencement attached

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by smilingbridals(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2015
Hi al

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.