Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Shagging For Your Parents To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shagging For Your Parents To Hear (832 Views)

Lagosboys Boss Says He Misses Ini Edo's Booty...are They Shagging? / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by kokoye(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2008
A friend of mine decided to get very freaky verbally with his wife one night while shagging - they forgot that the two-way audio monitor was on!. At one point, the guy's mother-in-law rushed out and banged on their door to take it easy. My friend thot it was the noise coming out of their room and reduced the noise. Unfortunately, the mother-in-law stiil heard everything they were doing / saying clearing thru the monitor - the poor woman did not know how to turn it off!

They woke up and met the mama sleeping on the couch in the living room. Her daughter asked why and she told them about all their escapades all thru the night. My friend could not face the mama for a few days o.

Be careful when using the baby monitor!
Re: Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
What a useless thead! Now that we know you are an amebo, we'll sure pay attention to you in the future. All your possibly friendships won't see the light of day! Sorry!!
Re: Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by jekkad: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
dis poster is full of shit
Re: Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
hehehehehehehehe you're funny cheesy
Re: Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by beauteous(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

this poster is full of shit
Dnt knw whai bhut maybe. . .

Re: Shagging For Your Parents To Hear by Godalone(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
@poster,
what are you trying to tell us?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Try This Pick Up Lines / Unfaithfulness In Nigerian Men / Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.