Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Industrial And Production Engineering Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Industrial And Production Engineering Career (6192 Views)

Best Professional Training For Management And Engineering Career / Learn PDMS, Solidworks, AutoCad Etc And Add Value To Engineering Career / Industrial & Production Engineering (students &proffessonials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial And Production Engineering Career by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
Plz what are the chances of getting a job and where can you work and how good is a salary of someone that studies industrial and producction engineering?
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by slord(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
As much as i knw,IPE is a very gud course.a gud number of ma frnds are IPE studnts.talking abt d prospects,i beleive there are gud prospects cos of two reasons.firstly it is an uncommon course,AS FAR AS I KNW,only UI offers the course,so i suppose there wud b less competition in the labour market. Also,the course is wide,it deals with anytin industrial nd productn,u can get to work with any coy dat deals with productn,so there are many chances.personali i tel pple i prefer it to pet eng cos of d streamlined nature of pet.(i stand to be corrected).An IPE graduate cn even work in an oil cmpany.finally,cnsidering the current trend in industrializatn,i think it shud be a gud career path to thread upon. I jst gave wat i knw abt the course as i am nt even an engineering studnt,that is why iv tried to b objective. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fnks bro u are very right abt dat ur word dat says only ui offers it!i didnt meet d cut off for elect elect so i changd 2 IPE nd i dnt knw much abt it dahs y am asking.u re very nice.fnk u very much
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by slord(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
U welcum bro.i wish u success,jst leme knw as tins move on with d admisn,i tink d 2nd list shud b out soon,hope to hear d gud news 4rm u.
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by OME1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just like @slord said it is a good course, U.I and Elizade university are the only universities that offer the course, I also have friends there, my roommate back in school is also an IPE student. Just commit everything into God's hands. Shalom!
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by chigozienwigwe: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Uniben also offers it cos I'm a Production Engineering Student
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by cyntigirl(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Its a very nice course,uncommon which makes d job opportunities wider
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by sultan003(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Industrial and production engineering (Industrial engineering) is more like the business side of engineering. Its all about financial management, optimization and simulation, quality management, supply chain and logistics, physical asset management, a bit of project management, operations management etc
Most schools abroad offer engineering management as a separate degree under industrial engineering (PG level), this should give you an idea of what industrial and production engineering is all about, and what your chances are. Basically you can fit anywhere if you are good at what you do
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by lymelyte(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
I recently graduated from uniben.i studied production engineering. It is a very vast n lucrative discipline.

1 Like

Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by Dath: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pls comparin it wit mech engine whr do u advice me to go pls urgently
Re: Industrial And Production Engineering Career by ga6992: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2017
lymelyte:
I recently graduated from uniben.i studied production engineering. It is a very vast n lucrative discipline.
guy pls can u send me the courses involved are ther maths and physics in it

(1) (Reply)

Are Christmas Gifts To Employees Taxable? / The Bank Sacking News == Were You Sacked? Lets Hear From You / Advice A Prospective Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.