Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? (13819 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude Test / Philips Consulting Aptitude/knowledge Test Invitation / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
I received a mail from Philips outsourcing about an IT graduate trainee and was asked to do an online test after which a username and password was given to me to log in with. I have done the online test but I am yet to be contacted.
Pls.do anyone know about the exam and the pass mark? .please my seniors in the house an update or enlightenment will be appreciated about the test, the pass mark , Philips outsourcing and how soon they get in touch after the test.
Thanks in advance as I awaits ur positive response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Philip outsourcing are recruitment agent for banks and other companies, dier office is at marina.I also took the online test wich I think its for Ericsson, just kipin my fingers crossed till I hear from them, I don't know the next step, u just have to wait and see.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's ok then , let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best .
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by Flozy2112: 2:09am On Nov 05, 2013
How did u apply thanks
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Not really sure I can't still remember the time, but can still remember d link was sent to me and I uploaded my data with the resume there.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by RiffRaff: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2013
Dont kip ur fingers crossed 4 2 long... i also applied 4 it. i am yet to get a reply apart 4rm a mail askin if i wil b available. a friend of mine has already bin called 4 an interview.
so i am guessin if u avnt bin called like me. 1. u score myt not b gud enuff or 2. its batch by batch.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Riff Raff, Pls. do u know ur friend's percentage in the test or can u find out from him? Tanx in advance .
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by RiffRaff: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
he scored pretty high.. mostly 90's... anyways i tink its batch by batch they av started callin oda piple 4 interview
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello guys. i took the online assessment test by phillips consulting recruiting for Ericson, the online assessment was managed by thomas international.
i was called yesterday asking for my availability for an interview sometimes next month in Dec....
Keep your fingers cross guys, you will be called, i think its batch by batch
I already gave up on the job because the day i took the test, i was unfortunate with Nigeria internet, i finished the first to fourth test, i started the fifth test when the internet suddenly disconnected, it took me a while to be able to reconnect, when i finally reconnected i click on the second questions but too bad the time already elapsed which mean i scored just 1 question out of the 12 questions or 15 questions cant really remember the number of questions.
the verbal reasoning i scored below 50, the second i scored above 90%, the third i scored above 65%, the fourth i scored 100% and the fifth i scored 8% but i was still called despite the discouragement and loosing faith completely in the test
anyway i wish you guys good luck, keep me updated with any info and i will too if i have any info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God, have also been called for the interview which is suppose to hold on d 12th of December.Can anybody who have been interviewed there give us some clues on d interview ?Ur positive response will be appreciated.Tanx in advance.God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by dabrains: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
If it was d graduate position u applied for, then the interview shld not be a problem. You don't really need experience, its just a normal interview process. Am with the first batch and we currently undergoing training. LM Ericsson is a nice place to work.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
What is the working conditions like?
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=dabrains]If it was d graduate position u applied for, then the interview shld not be a problem. You don't really need experience, its just a normal interview process. Am with the first batch and we currently undergoing training. LM Ericsson is a nice place to work.
@ debrains, yea Ericsson is a multinational company I'm sure it is a great place to work, pls what is the working condition like and salary? Can I call you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Dabrains, tanx for ur response.I applied for the graduate training position.Pls.what questions were u asked? Tanx n Congrats on d job.I pray I will be joining u guys too after d interview.Tanx n God bless u real good.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by dabrains: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2013
just like every normal interview, what do u know about ericsson and stuffs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by heneeholhuwar(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tanx man.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by dabrains: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
For the pay, I cant really say much because I just joined them, but I heard it should be above 150k. Also its an FSO - Field service Operations position, so basically you would maintaining MTN substations. Working in remote areas, sometimes late at night and odd hours is also part of it. You guys are already good to go, if u don't get the job then its probably from your village... grin grin grin just kidding!! see u guys soon.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by zinnia02(f): 1:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls can some1 give me their site address?thanks .
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by herboshedhe(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2013
heneeholhuwar: Hello my fellow nairalanders,
I received a mail from Philips outsourcing about an IT graduate trainee and was asked to do an online test after which a username and password was given to me to log in with. I have done the online test but I am yet to be contacted.
Pls.do anyone know about the exam and the pass mark? .please my seniors in the house an update or enlightenment will be appreciated about the test, the pass mark , Philips outsourcing and how soon they get in touch after the test.
Thanks in advance as I awaits ur positive response.
Please how did you apply?I'm interested!thanks for ur response!
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by RiffRaff: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
@DaBrains
Cud u pls tell us specific questions u were asked durin d interview?
Where is d location of d job?
Ow long did it take 4 them to call u after d interview?
U are wit d 1st batch right, ow many are u guys & ow many batch are there now?

Sorry 4 all d long questions. Just wanna know ow to approach d interview & more about d job description.
Tanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Debrains
whatsup with you? Hope you are enjoying your training at LM Ericsson, Pls i have an interview at LM Ericsson soon , Anything i need to know? I sent you a Personal message but you never replied back, Please i would appreciate if you can abreast me with any info i need to know before the interview day
Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by RiffRaff: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Everybody
please kip us updated as soon as u av ur interview... Sum of us ar stil on d waitin list.
Tanks alot
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by dabrains: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2013
its just like every normal interview, if i have done any IT training, prepare to defend it. am experienced so i was asked based on that. They are picking 50 of u guys, u would do just well.
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello guys
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello has anyone heard from phillips consulting or Ericsson with regards to the interview that was conducted last week, pls house anyone with vital info should pls update, i am loosing my breath waiting for this job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Debrain how long was it before you guys were contacted after the interview? they said the project is starting next year 6th Jan....
i thought they should have made contacts with the succesful candidates by now
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
richoko60: Hello has anyone heard from phillips consulting or Ericsson with regards to the interview that was conducted last week, pls house anyone with vital info should pls update, i am loosing my breath waiting for this job

I haven't heard from either of them since the interview last wknd, did u do ur interview @ The avenue suites VI ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by RiffRaff: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Mine was @ d LM Ericson Trainin center @ Walter Carringhton Cresent. its FSO to maintain base station & all.
I havent heard 4rm them either.. interview was pretty intense though.
tell us about urself?
wat do u know about Ericson?
Where do u see urself in d next 5 years?
do u have telecom experience?
can u work under pressure, have u eva worked in a team?
can u work in a monitored environment? are u willin to learn?
still waitin to here 4rm them..
anybody wit any info should let us in on wat is goin on?
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
4nez:

I haven't heard from either of them since the interview last wknd, did u do ur interview @ The avenue suites VI ?

I had my interview at LM Ericsson Trainin center @ Walter Carringhton Crescent on the 13th of Dec, where did you do yours?

Where you the one that was schedule for wednesday but missed it then came on friday?
Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by gstring133: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2013
4nez:

I have been sent mail to resume Jan 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by richoko60: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
gstring133:

I have been sent mail to resume Jan 6
@ gstring133
When did they send you mail? when did you have your interview?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Contract Staff During Interviews. / 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria / Workforce Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.