Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Register You Business (business Name, Ltd, LTD/GTES, I.ts, PLC, Patnerships) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register You Business (business Name, Ltd, LTD/GTES, I.ts, PLC, Patnerships) (479 Views)

How To Grow Small Business & Business Ideas / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register You Business (business Name, Ltd, LTD/GTES, I.ts, PLC, Patnerships) by darmys(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you a business owner?
do you want to register you Business in Nigeria Business name, Ltd, LTD/GTES, I.Ts, PLC, Patnerships
we offer an impeacable stress free solution that is fast and reliable for all your bsuiness registration service.

we will help you choose a name or modify a name you have to enable quick approval

Are you outside Lagos? not to worry we have a courier system that enable us send the documents to you after name approval
afterwhich you can send back to us for processing.
your certificate willl be sent to you when it is ready

do not hesitate
Call us today on 08165305120 or Pin : 22693771

(1) (Reply)

FG To Sell State Refineries Next Year / Paint Distributors Needed Nation Wide / Help. About To Go Into Partnership As A Dangote Cement Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.