Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Wives, Dont Kill The Mood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Dont Kill The Mood (1744 Views)

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
This thread is for married couples only please..those that have 24 hours un-restricted access to their spouses. This is not for boyfriends/girlfriends who hope to score with their dates in a few days depending on how they 'lay the table'. Most singles would never understand what this is about.

Wives, when you guys are getting 'down' (kids in bed, external doors locked, the mood is right, all naked and ready to GO! etc), please focus on the task at hand and dont bring up un-necessary stuff. Things like

- I hope the kids are going to have good dreams

- Why did you not return my call two days ago

- I forgot to greet the security man at work this morning

- I'm not looking forward to fixing my hair next week.

- what are we having for dinner tomorrow

The examples above are things that can wait. No need to bring them up at the "point of entry'.

In case you dont know this, a MARRIED man's (I mean one who gets some regularly) fuse is very short at this precise moment..and he can easily be turned off..and pissed. You know what I mean. We'll switch off and start watching tv ..then you'll say we're acting like spoilt kids sad

Please focus on the issue at hand ..which is enjoying yourselves. The whole thing is only going to take less than 10 minutes anyway wink

Then if you want..and not too tired, you can bring up stuff like which car to drive to work tomorrow ..lol

Again, this is for married couples living together happily only...not some h.o.r.n.y single.

Thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
But the fact that Mrs. Kokoye is like that doesn't mean Mrs. Ujujoan is nah . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FTC thinz . . . grin
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ujujoan: FTC thinz . . . grin

define FTC .....
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
kokoye:

define FTC .....

Would have loved t0 . . . .but I don't want to be banned. grin
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
clue pls?
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by demelza: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
kokoye:

define FTC .....
First to comment
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: First to comment

OH...

I'm getting too old for these things....

Uju ...you're a clown as usual..
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: First to comment

Traitor angry angry angry grin
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
kokoye:

OH...

I'm getting too old for these things....

Uju ...you're a clown as usual..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So just a question . . . What about issues that can't wait till the following day. Can we ask them 'during' the deed knowing that you guys are practically useless afterwards? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by dayleke: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Haba Uju?!!!
We can still stroke ur backs now......lol
Not totally useless o....IMO
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ujujoan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So just a question . . . What about issues that can't wait till the following day. Can we ask them 'during' the deed knowing that you guys are practically useless afterwards? embarassed embarassed

Examples?
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
chaircover: Silly women angry angry angry

This should be the time they should be asking for that holiday to Dubai or for an signed blank cheque . . . cool grin

cheesy cheesy

That's fine...but dont blame us if afterwards, we claim we were held at gunpoint to make those 'promises'. grin
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
^^^^

LOL. I give up.

That's not fair sha o.

"That shall not use your cookie as a bargaining chip."
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tell them oo
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
chaircover:

LOL I just read this part of your OP

I am sorry for you o!! One day Monkey Go Go Market, E No Go return . . . One day You will be placed on a one year ban!! Then you will be begging her to talk about her security man and shildrens dreams LOOOOOOL tongue grin

That aint happening. I know how to put it on her wink tongue
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Ngokafor(f): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hehe funny thread!...but op is it only married couples,what about engaged couples as well,it's not fairoo!...but issokay..
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
chaircover:

Put what on who? I'm sorry for you. You better be a good boy or that ban will be as long as Lagos ibadan expressway wink grin

. . .and even the cockroaches in your cupboard will be getting more action than you.

It's getting cold here ..plus she loves red wine. ..it makes her 'happy'.

She's mine so I know what to do.... wink
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor: Hehe funny thread!...but op is it only married couples,what about engaged couples as well,it's not fairoo!...but issokay..

Engaged couples are not supposed to have (unlimited and unrestricted) access!
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor: Hehe funny thread!...but op is it only married couples,what about engaged couples as well,it's not fairoo!...but issokay..

All ye fornicators, repent, for the Kingdom of God is at Hand! grin
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Ngokafor(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Phema:

All ye fornicators, repent, for the Kingdom of God is at Hand! grin

*quickly covers her mouth*..shhh ayam innocentoo!!...dont cobalize me abeg..
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by Ngokafor(f): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
kokoye:

Engaged couples are not supposed to have (unlimited and unrestricted) access!

..but at least some sort of access is allowed albeit restricted and limited..hehe..
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by kokoye(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

..but at least some sort of access is allowed albeit restricted and limited..hehe..

well..such guys are always in the mood ..their mood can never be killed.

This thread is about married men who share the bed with their wives every night .....they're not always in the mood. wink
Re: Wives, Dont Kill The Mood by bebe2(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
kokoye:

well..such guys are always in the mood ..their mood can never be killed.
[/b]
This thread is about married men who share the bed with their wives every night .....[b]they're not always in the mood.
wink

Tnk u o

I have always wondered, after so many years how can some men still pretend to be in the mood every night .

As I always say " get a hobby"

(1) (Reply)

15 Brilliant Lies Parents Have Told Their Kids / 10 Wahala You Can Relate With When You Have To Wash Your Jeans[pics] / Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.