Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Serious Family Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Family Issue (1777 Views)

Family Issue / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning everyone, Please I will make it brief as best as I can. Am a 40 something years old man that is living a happy family life. I have a neighbor in my compound that is a G guy ( a very handsome dude tho) he has this young lady as a wife and the girl have done all humanly possible always to make him happy because she love him dearly, but there is never a thing the girl does that is pleasant to him, to the extend, he has accused her of sleeping with our pastor because the pastor was a family friend, and has once accused me as well. ( He never accused me and pastor face to face but always accuse the wife) Now the latest is, on Friday morning by 5am the wife called mine to come down there is fire burning in her house. After about an hour when I didn't see my wife, I had to go down from r her to come and prepare the kids for school. As soon as got down stairs the wife said: Daddy Favour, Daddy Erika say your 16 years old son dey Bleep me. I swear I almost got heart attack and I walk upstairs immediately to avoid a story that touch. By then my neighbor down is already pleading with the woman to calm down, by then the man has drove out to tell his own mother because we all live in the same community. When the young man came back in the morning I greeted him the way I usually do( for the fact that I have him almost 8 years of age) he never responded to me. Letter in the afternoon the man called me and said: ik, so you sent your son to dey come Bleep my wife. And so many other things he said, I then told him that am ashamed of him. All he said to me is on record on my phone and I wanted to take it up by going to Isashi police station to make a report but my neighbor down pleaded I shouldn't even my wine because we are like family friends. Since then till now I have never had any sleep at night, even my own don almost commit suicide because of this. Please my people, what should I do, is it let to get this boy arrested? This is a man that when he is quarreling with his wife, if people in the street haven't hear his voice he wont be happy. Am even contemplating telling our pastor of what he as well accused him of. Please should I report this insult? Please I need advice before I run mad here
Re: Serious Family Issue by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2020
The young man is frustrated. Street is hard. No cash out, plenty bills.
Just try to avoid him in any possible means.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Family Issue by Froshloaded: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2020
FP material
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
FP material
if only mod can move it to the frontpage before smth happen

1 Like

Re: Serious Family Issue by Froshloaded: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
if only mod can move it to the frontpage before smth happen
Uncle lalasticlala
Uncle mynd44
Aunty Dominique
Make Una do justice
Re: Serious Family Issue by Vyolet(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
If the young man doesn't trust his wife, he has no business marrying her.

It seems you and your wife meddle in their affairs always, you guys should stay away, the boy is frustrated and looking for who to put the blame on.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Family Issue by choice17(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sir, what gives him the impression that your 16 yrs old son is sleeping with his young wife??
Re: Serious Family Issue by missimelda01(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Honestly, I wish I understood your story.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Family Issue by Dyt(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:

I was beginning to feel like an alien

3 Likes

Re: Serious Family Issue by Davash222(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:
Maybe it's beyond your comprehension.
Re: Serious Family Issue by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stay away from them
Re: Serious Family Issue by travelland(f): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sir, act with maturity, avoid interfering in their problem, if you want to help the woman collect her relative's phone number after her permission call them and say their sister needs help. If they want to know what type of help they should look for her.
Re: Serious Family Issue by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Are you really 40 I doubt o
Re: Serious Family Issue by Whyzaid(f): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why are you not sleeping because of wrong accusations from a frustrated person, just do the needful by reporting him to the necessary quarters and try to leave that apartment for your safety

1 Like

Re: Serious Family Issue by LadySarah: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
You should have vehemently warned him there and then and then mind ur biz but since you kept quiet after the accusation, go on keeping quiet.

If it gets intense, report to the landlord or police. Never get violent, some ppl are just walking corpses waiting for a trigger.

I'm sure he is a woman wrapper and accuses the wife to justify his acts.
Ogbu nma n'ana ekwe nma ka Ola ya n'azu.

It's so easy to mind your biz. Once in rented apartment, anything can be said or happen.

Still ask your son why he was fingered in this matter.

MAY God give you wisdom in all these and make us landlord's. ;DAmen

2 Likes

Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyolet:
If the young man doesn't trust his wife, he has no business marrying her.

It seems you and your wife meddle in their affairs always, you guys should stay away, the boy is frustrated and looking for who to put the blame on.
in terms of trust, the guy is a handsome dude as I said before and he likes woman so much, so he thought the woman will be like him. As for Medline in their affair? No Sir! It's always the same man that do bring the same complain to my family. Like I said before, the girl has done all she could to make the man always happy buy nothing pleases him. Am thinking of taking the matter up that's why I posted it here to seek for help
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whyzaid:
Why are you not sleeping because of wrong accusations from a frustrated person, just do the needful by reporting him to the necessary quarters and try to leave that apartment for your safety
leaving the apartment because of him? Sister, don't you think it will sound so stupid that I leave the house because of him?
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
travelland:
Sir, act with maturity, avoid interfering in their problem, if you want to help the woman collect her relative's phone number after her permission call them and say their sister needs help. If they want to know what type of help they should look for her.
she is in her sisters house already, but as for me? The accusation is worrying me do bad that's why I seek opinion to know if I can report it to the police. We don't Medline in their affair, it's still the same people that always bring the complain to my family
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
choice17:
Sir, what gives him the impression that your 16 yrs old son is sleeping with his young wife??
if you read my story well you will see where I said that he has even accused me and our pastor of sleeping with his wife( tho he didn't confront me but accused the wife)
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:
what didn't you understand sis. That's the pure gospel truth o narrated there. I didn't add or remove from it
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dyt:

why so, what didn't you get bro
Re: Serious Family Issue by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
in terms of trust, the guy is a handsome dude as I said before and he likes woman so much, so he thought the woman will be like him. As for Medline in their affair? No Sir! It's always the same man that do bring the same complain to my family. Like I said before, the girl has done all she could to make the man always happy buy nothing pleases him. Am thinking of taking the matter up that's why I posted it here to seek for help
Next time, if he bring such to you, stylishly tell him to go consult his elders and don't give any advice.
Only nodding your head.
This applies to all members of your family and u should extend that same treatment to the wife.
What and how they live is non of your biz.

As for the allegation, if u have interrogated your boy and he seems innocent, tell him you are going to the police and by all means go to the police and nib it immediately before it become another thing.
Don't ever think that it has ended there and your so called nebors etc won't be there to rescue you when it start.
Police will always ask you, did you come to lay complain?
But be sure your boy is innocent and u know your boy well.

May u make money and build your own house.

1 Like

Re: Serious Family Issue by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
choice17:
He didn't answer this weighty question.

He don't know what he is facing yet.
Re: Serious Family Issue by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
if you read my story well you will see where I said that he has even accused me and our pastor of sleeping with his wife( tho he didn't confront me but accused the wife)
Add all this with your son's and go to the police tomorrow morning.
Let him provide evidence.
Re: Serious Family Issue by Whyzaid(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
leaving the apartment because of him? Sister, don't you think it will sound so stupid that I leave the house because of him?
is it not a rented apartment? sometimes you do everything possible to avoid evil

1 Like

Re: Serious Family Issue by missimelda01(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

Maybe it's beyond your comprehension.

Strangely.
Re: Serious Family Issue by travelland(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
she is in her sisters house already, but as for me? The accusation is worrying me do bad that's why I seek opinion to know if I can report it to the police. We don't Medline in their affair, it's still the same people that always bring the complain to my family

Don't entertain them bringing their problems to you. Refuse to listen, tell them to report to Police or whoever they chose. Like people say the man is frustrated, as he has accused your son, let him add evidence to it before you take him seriously.
Re: Serious Family Issue by missimelda01(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dyt:

You're not alone grin
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
travelland:

Don't entertain them bringing their problems to you. Refuse to listen, tell them to report to Police or whoever they chose. Like people say the man is frustrated, as he has accused your son, let him add evidence to it before you take him seriously.
don't you think the call record is enough to take up the matter?
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whyzaid:
is it not a rented apartment? sometimes you do everything possible to avoid evil
yes it rented apartment, but I have been there before he came and the worst case is, if people in the compound and street never heard his voice he wont be happy
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
sassysure:

Next time, if he bring such to you, stylishly tell him to go consult his elders and don't give any advice.
Only nodding your head.
This applies to all members of your family and u should extend that same treatment to the wife.
What and how they live is non of your biz.

As for the allegation, if u have interrogated your boy and he seems innocent, tell him you are going to the police and by all means go to the police and nib it immediately before it become another thing.
Don't ever think that it has ended there and your so called nebors etc won't be there to rescue you when it start.
Police will always ask you, did you come to lay complain?
But be sure your boy is innocent and u know your boy well.

May u make money and build your own house.
God will forever bless you. I will take your advice, just that I don't know how to ask my son such an irritating question honestly. I will report as you said and will also take the courage to ask my son
Re: Serious Family Issue by PuZZyNegro: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
what didn't you understand sis. That's the pure gospel truth o narrated there. I didn't add or remove from it

The English is so muddled up sir. Go through that write up and make the necessary corrections. Lots of omissions and confused words

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents Have Betrayed Me / Am I Weird.... / What Business Can A Man In His 60s Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.