Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! (3039 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by OXYGEN01: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
wordcat: Comparing President Mahama of Ghana and President Jonathan of Nigeria is like.....

Comparing Africa and Europe.

Imagine, as small as Ghana is, Lecturer Mahama still find it difficult to preside! Anybody close to Mahama should advice him to resign as Ghanain president and apply to one of the varsities in Ghana as Dean of Students Affairs.
Hahaha mumugerians n their foolishness ...so u think u ar making sense? Your little brother will even think he is more sensible than u upon seeing this.MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by OXYGEN01: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
overhypedsteve: you re very optimistic of the future a future that will see your president and his cabinent members seeking for job in the famous nigerian site JOBBERMAN. I agree with you my man it is indeed a promising future.
Last bullet: president mahama would be better paid if he was an executive in Dangote group of companies.
Imagine a country with a defence budget of $301mil in a region riddled with terrorism and violence is telling me that is country has good news. Check the nigerian defence budget,
Even if nigeria had the defence budget which is equivalent to that of the united states u people would've still been the useless people in the world.Foolishness n stupidity is part n parcel of every nigerian (from the president to the madman).A stupid n foolish person with all the monies in the world is still as useless as a dog.Same scenario applies to nigeria.I hope u get wat I'm insinuating?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
overhypedsteve: you re very optimistic of the future a future that will see your president and his cabinent members seeking for job in the famous nigerian site JOBBERMAN. I agree with you my man it is indeed a promising future.
Last bullet: president mahama would be better paid if he was an executive in Dangote group of companies.
Imagine a country with a defence budget of $301mil in a region riddled with terrorism and violence is telling me that is country has good news. Check the nigerian defence budget,

Foooolish talk! My optimism about the Ghanaian economy is based on facts and realities on the ground. I live in Accra and know what is going on. Why do you think your people keep trooping to Ghana in huge numbers? Do you know the number of phone calls I get every day from your countrymen and women wanting to come to Ghana?

Defence budget of $310million? And so what? Your entire national budget is $32 billion- that is the budget of federal government- for a country of 200 million. The annual budget for Ghana is $16 for a country of 24million. Tell me between the two countries which one will have more resources for its people? Now you can see why your country lags behind Ghana in terms of the quality of life for citizens?

And with even with your so-called defence budget of $310 million, how much of that money get to the ordinary soldier? Your big-belly generals and officials are busy stealing your so-called budget and you are here talking crap? Hahahaha you must be Mr. Ibu, the comedian, huh?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by atlwireles: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^^^ You really don't know anything about Nigeria. Arguing with you is a waste of time. Just for your information the 36 states have their own budgets. The central budget of about $32B is different from the states and the local governments budgets.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by natureblack(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
OXYGEN01: Even if nigeria had the defence budget which is equivalent to that of the united states u people would've still been the useless people in the world.Foolishness n stupidity is part n parcel of every nigerian (from the president to the madman).A stupid n foolish person with all the monies in the world is still as useless as a dog.Same scenario applies to nigeria.I hope u get wat I'm insinuating?
common sense is a very expensive commodity in Ghana,and you are a testimony to this fact.

Charcoal-faced type of people

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by natureblack(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
overhypedsteve: President mahama of Ghana begging the European union with fine speeches and grammar since 1901. Why didn't he just apply for a lecturing job in the university.
Santamafia. Making mockery of his president in a NigerIan site. If not for your government low self esteem why would he be giving a speech in an American university. Is that how jobless he is. Sometimes he will even visit our cross river state governor just to enjoy the hospitality of nigeria's most hospitable city and probably go back home with some of imoke's second hand suits and trousers. Yes that's how low that guys self esteem is. Will mahama ever organise a lecture for African universities, probably no. But when it comes to teaching American students he became the Dean of students affairs .
can't be said any better
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by wordcat(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
OXYGEN01: Hahaha mumugerians n their foolishness ...so u think u ar making sense? Your little brother will even think he is more sensible than u upon seeing this.MUMU.

Agreed grin grin

Are you happy now grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Lordlexyy: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Santamafia, you will fare well if you take your inferiority else where. The border line that joined the both countries is the only reason you ghanaians are seeing us as co equal. Ordinary, i don't see any comparison btw ghana and Nigeria on all strata of life. Your best match is both togo and benin republic, which i believe you share economic and population equality. We have far more serious challenges in our hands to start engaging you in childish tantrum. If a state in Nigeria, say Lagos is the size of ghana and it's economically balance and thriving than ghana, to what extent do you want to start making this comparasing. I don't blame you, but i blame my country men that have time to respond to you. We don't owe you any explanation concerning our leadership, and like any country with leadership crisis, we will eventually get it right. So if you don't mind, stop stalcking us with your unnecessary hatred, cos ordinary, average Nigerian don't consider ghanaians as economic competitors. The only time ghana may accidentally comes to mind is during football. We know our mate when we see one. So please, stop this childish misbehaviour is becoming very BORING.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by natureblack(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
SantaMafia:

Foooolish talk! My optimism about the Ghanaian economy is based on facts and realities on the ground. I live in Accra and know what is going on. Why do you think your people keep trooping to Ghana in huge numbers? Do you know the number of phone calls I get every day from your countrymen and women wanting to come to Ghana?

Defence budget of $310million? And so what? Your entire national budget is $32 billion- that is the budget of federal government- for a country of 200 million. The annual budget for Ghana is $16 for a country of 24million. Tell me between the two countries which one will have more resources for its people? Now you can see why your country lags behind Ghana in terms of the quality of life for citizens?

And with even with your so-called defence budget of $310 million, how much of that money get to the ordinary soldier? Your big-belly generals and officials are busy stealing your so-called budget and you are here talking crap? Hahahaha you must be Mr. Ibu, the comedian, huh?
Can you kindly drop that phone and attend to me.

I need two balls of kain-kain and enuf pepper in it

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
natureblack: can't be said any better
hahahaha you agree with the rubbish that rat wrote? LOL MUMU-in-Chief! the goat did not tell you that your president-goatluck- had delivered a very pathetic and incoherent rubbish speech at the same university earlier. so what nonsense are you concurring? hahahahahahaha dem curse una sef? lailai small sense sef una no get grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by natureblack(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
wordcat:

Agreed grin grin

Are you happy now grin wink grin cheesy
what baffles me most is the way these ghanaians spend all their time and money(mb) promoting a Nigerian site (Nairaland) but never gives a phuck about theirs.

Can you guys just shuuuu for awhile and maybe find a lasting solution to your groggy economic that's about to hit the rock.

#note:its just a plea,no beef intended
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lordlexyy: @Santamafia, you will fare well if you take your inferiority else where. The border line that joined the both countries is the only reason you ghanaians are seeing us as co equal. Ordinary, i don't see any comparison btw ghana and Nigeria on all strata of life. Your best match is both togo and benin republic, which i believe you share economic and population equality. We have far more serious challenges in our hands to start engaging you in childish tantrum. If a state in Nigeria, say Lagos is the size of ghana and it's economically balance and thriving than ghana, to what extent do you want to start making this comparasing. I don't blame you, but i blame my country men that have time to respond to you. We don't owe you any explanation concerning our leadership, and like any country with leadership crisis, we will eventually get it right. So if you don't mind, stop stalcking us with your unnecessary hatred, cos ordinary, average Nigerian don't consider ghanaians as economic competitors. The only time ghana may accidentally comes to mind is during football. We know our mate when we see one. So please, stop this childish misbehaviour is becoming very BORING.
I agree that Ghana cannot be compared with shitnigeria. grin your country is a confirmed sh1thole grin and Ghana is a progressive. fuckeduppedness your geography teacher told you that lagos is the size of Ghana? hahahaha typical MUMUgerian talking like a foooool. what is the geographic size of Lagos and that of Ghana? you need to get rid of generator fumes in your tiny brain! even wher you apes talk about the size of lagos economy, how are we sure the statistics are correct? we all know shitnigerian like to falsify figures, huh? grin and what is life expectancy in your sh1thole? how many of your youths are gainfully employed? I am not talking about pr0stitutes, armed robbers, kidnappers, 419ners and kidnappers, ritualists, oil bunkerers, militants, boko harams and terrorists grin how many have access to food? how many have access to electricity? grin how many of you apes can sleep at night with their two eyes closed? so you see you cant compare your sh1thole to Ghana,huh? arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by iconize(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
John mahama is clueless.

Progress is the goal of every nation that is striving to bring relief to its citizens within the social and economic spheres. Leaders of such nations relegate their personal interest to the background and look at the broader picture of prosperity for the country. They protect the public purse, eschew corruption, and seek value for monies spent. Malaysia and Singapore, who many times have been cited against Ghana in comparative economic analyses by economic pundits, have held such tenets of selflessness and financial discipline in high esteem; and the evidence is there for all to see.

But our beloved country, Ghana, obviously and evidently is going in the opposite and dangerous direction, especially in these recent times. The nation is fast moving into the status of a failed state, if not already there. The despondency, desperation and morass of oppression and underdevelopment that have bedeviled Ghanaians under the watch of John Mahama are unimaginable. Nobody thought Ghana was going to come to this end. But here we are!

Mahama has come out to be one of the most clueless and useless heads of state in sub-Saharan Africa. He keeps promising left, right, and center with nauseating effrontery without shame, but yet, delivers nothing. He continues to ridicule himself now and then in an infantile manner without remorse. What a pity!

Ghanaians were promised a better Ghana, but ironically handed a bitter Ghana. Ghana has now become a laughing stock. The ongoing Brazil 2014 World Cup tournament has clearly exposed the ineptitude of John Mahama. His incompetent sports ministers who failed at their assigned and paid duties succeeded in putting Ghana on the guillotine. And so absurd has been Mahama’s play to the gallery of such incompetence, as usual. It therefore comes as no surprise when instead of cracking the whip he has rather reshuffled these ministers. It is baffling to fathom the cognitive processes Mahama’s administration goes through to make a simple decision. How can you demote incompetent sports ministers and place them at the office of the presidency? Is Mahama’s office of the presidency the bottom rung for the most corrupt and hopelessly incompetent folks?

Mahama is as guilty of corruption as his ministers. From their standpoint, Ghana’s participation in the World Cup was another platform for the facilitation of another Ponzi scheme to further drain the public kitty and worsen the plight of Ghanaians. It is so sad that while the average Ghanaian faces the hardships of daily living under Mahama’s government, Mahama’s ministers and coterie of friends were going to Brazil on a spending binge on the back of the tax payers’ money.

Indeed, the John Mahama/Amissah Arthur government is in disarray in full glare of the public, and the recently relayed “Free Sanitary Pad” policy is evidence to that reality. It is utterly outrageous that in the midst of “dumso-dumso”, high taxes, rising fuel prices, and sky rocketing unemployment numbers, John Mahama (aka Papa BORROW-BORROW) would still go and borrow a $156 million World Bank loan facility, of which hundreds of thousands of dollars will be used to embark on distributing free sanitary pads. The information we are picking up from reliable sources indicates that the sanitary pads, which are yet to be distributed, are highly infested, untidy and unhealthy for our females.

Moreover, it is utterly unacceptable that $15.9 million from this loan facility has been budgeted for “capacity building” within the Ministry of Education to monitor and evaluate the disbursement of the loan facility. Now, the question is what capacity building at the Education Ministry comes at a cost of over $15 million to the taxpayer? Lord God have mercy on us! This is a blatant and sinister move to divert such monies into private pockets, and fund their campaign, which eventually will be borne by the hapless Ghanaian.

We are asking very pertinent questions on certain fundamental problems in our education sector; where are the 200 Senior High Schools that Mahama promised? Where are the 10 teacher training colleges?, One -time NHIS premium, free shoes for school kids?, free school uniforms? Nothing to show! This guy Mahama is just a wicked liar with no modicum of honesty. All he knows how to do is to fob off!

As we write, there is even no chalk in some schools; capitation grants and school feeding programs are in debt; GETFund is unable to service its debt to contractors who provided service over the years, and whose businesses are now in limbo. NHIS has collapsed. Incentives promised to rural teachers as a source of motivation has been a hoax. Subventions to teacher trainees in colleges have been removed. So why will Mahama in the face of all these basic problems delve into a ‘sanitary pad adventure?’

Indeed, John Mahama seems to have lost it. His conduct as head of government now makes him appear clueless, leaving our dear country as a rudderless ship on the stormy seas.

Ghana deserves better. The NPP must be brought back to govern.

Signed:

Public Relations Committee, NPP-USA

nppusaprc@gmail.com

***NPP-USA branch has chapters in many of the States in the US. We invite you to join us as we complement the efforts of our mother party to save Ghana from the blatant corruption and incompetence of the NDC***

You may contact the following persons for further information;

Paul Kyei Ofori (PRO, NPP-USA)

Augustine Yao Agbenaza (General Secretary, NPP-USA)

Kwame Agyemang-Budu (Organizer, NPP-USA)

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Ashantiking: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
wordcat: Comparing President Mahama of Ghana and President Jonathan of Nigeria is like.....

Comparing Africa and Europe.

Imagine, as small as Ghana is, Lecturer Mahama still find it difficult to preside! Anybody close to Mahama should advice him to resign as Ghanain president and apply to one of the varsities in Ghana as Dean of Students Affairs.

Nigeria is not Europe and will never be Europe. Better comparison is Switzerland to Afghanistan or Syria. I will admit my president is clueless but even at that Jojo takes the cake.
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by atlwireles: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigeria is not Europe and will never be Europe. Better comparison is Switzerland to Afghanistan or Syria. I will admit my president is clueless but even at that Jojo takes the cake.

You mean the cake waiting for you people over the next couple of years at the IMF.
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Lordlexyy: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
SantaMafia: I agree that Ghana cannot be compared with shitnigeria. grin your country is a confirmed sh1thole grin and Ghana is a progressive. fuckeduppedness your geography teacher told you that lagos is the size of Ghana? hahahaha typical MUMUgerian talking like a foooool. what is the geographic size of Lagos and that of Ghana? you need to get rid of generator fumes in your tiny brain! even wher you apes talk about the size of lagos economy, how are we sure the statistics are correct? we all know shitnigerian like to falsify figures, huh? grin and what is life expectancy in your sh1thole? how many of your youths are gainfully employed? I am not talking about pr0stitutes, armed robbers, kidnappers, 419ners and kidnappers, ritualists, oil bunkerers, militants, boko harams and terrorists grin how many have access to food? how many have access to electricity? grin how many of you apes can sleep at night with their two eyes closed? so you see you cant compare your sh1thole to Ghana,huh? arrant nonsense!

What better way to recognise a man's upbringing than through his choice of words. If your grieviance is base on your tiny economy Nigerians have taken over, then i will excuse your childishness, other than that, you haven't said anything sensible that worth my time, attention or response. Sorry dude, aint gat time for classless, egocentric, frustrated and out of date peeps. Shoe gat size bro. Peace. Hey, wish you luck in your paradise.
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by natureblack(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha you agree with the rubbish that rat wrote? LOL MUMU-in-Chief! the goat did not tell you that your president-goatluck- had delivered a very pathetic and incoherent rubbish speech at the same university earlier. so what nonsense are you concurring? hahahahahahaha dem curse una sef? lailai small sense sef una no get grin grin grin
do u know that your currency has plunged roughly 40% against the Dollar? Yes
Just that Mahama's speech in a university lecture is a more important topic to discuss about.

Do u know that Ghana's economy is now a scare to investors in your country ?yes

But wow Mahama's speech is down to earth

Charlie you are a very big clown

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Lordlexyy: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
SantaMafia: I agree that Ghana cannot be compared with shitnigeria. grin your country is a confirmed sh1thole grin and Ghana is a progressive. fuckeduppedness your geography teacher told you that lagos is the size of Ghana? hahahaha typical MUMUgerian talking like a foooool. what is the geographic size of Lagos and that of Ghana? you need to get rid of generator fumes in your tiny brain! even wher you apes talk about the size of lagos economy, how are we sure the statistics are correct? we all know shitnigerian like to falsify figures, huh? grin and what is life expectancy in your sh1thole? how many of your youths are gainfully employed? I am not talking about pr0stitutes, armed robbers, kidnappers, 419ners and kidnappers, ritualists, oil bunkerers, militants, boko harams and terrorists grin how many have access to food? how many have access to electricity? grin how many of you apes can sleep at night with their two eyes closed? so you see you cant compare your sh1thole to Ghana,huh? arrant nonsense!

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
djfaithy: Check out the tribe that have the highest residents in ghana, its the ibos, check those that have attacked the the op so far, most of them are ibos, check out those that are dragging Nigeria down and backward, they are ibos, check out those that have contributed a great quota to the economy problem ghana is having right now, they are ibos from Nigeria, as bitter as it is, this is the reality on ground.......waste ur time and attack me, be assured you are talking to the air.

Olodo.

Dindindrin.... This same igbos are the once In charge of Nigerias economy

My Igbo bros in Ghana, pls help mahama
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lordlexyy: What better way to recognise a man's upbringing than through his choice of words. If your grieviance is base on your tiny economy Nigerians have taken over, then i will excuse your childishness, other than that, you haven't said anything sensible that worth my time, attention or response. Sorry dude, aint gat time for classless, egocentric, frustrated and out of date peeps. Shoe gat size bro. Peace. Hey, wish you luck in your paradise.

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer... grin grin grin
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lordlexyy: What better way to recognise a man's upbringing than through his choice of words. If your grieviance is base on your tiny economy Nigerians have taken over, then i will excuse your childishness, other than that, you haven't said anything sensible that worth my time, attention or response. Sorry dude, aint gat time for classless, egocentric, frustrated and out of date peeps. Shoe gat size bro. Peace. Hey, wish you luck in your paradise.
Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer... grin grin grin

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn:

Olodo.

Dindindrin.... This same igbos are the once In charge of Nigerias economy

My Igbo bros in Ghana, pls help mahama
hahahaha your igbo brothers should help Mahama? so why cant they help your own country which is facing even greater challenges-- from boko haram, erosion(especially in igboland) to ebola? bird flu still exists in your country today

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by viuche: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: Hahaha mumugerians n their foolishness ...so u think u ar making sense? Your little brother will even think he is more sensible than u upon seeing this.MUMU.
You sound so frustrated. Sorry mehn!
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by viuche: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=SantaMafia]hahahaha your igbo brothers should help Mahama? so why cant they help your own country which is facing even greater challenges-- from boko haram, erosion(especially in igboland) to ebola? bird flu still exists in your country today[/quote It seems frustration is eating deep into Ghanaians.
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=viuche][/quote] LWKWD! Ghanaians are frustrated? and shitnigerians are what? 90% of shitnigerians survive on less than $2 a day, 120 million shitnigerians don't have electricity, life expcetancy in your sh1thole is a miserable 52! so between Ghana and Shitnigeria, who wil be more frustrated? do you know the number of your MUMU brothers and sisters coming to Ghana every day? hahahaha do you know the numbers of request I reveive every day fro your suffering and smiling eediotic countrymen seeking to flee to Ghana? grin

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer...

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Validated: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
anomsodi: Laughin...is lik havin a new car witout a gud engine...been a gud orator does it make u a gud manager...all his intelligence hav plunge ghana into economic hardship..so wots de essence..of his big big grammar

Did you say economic hardship? Sorry it is economic paralysis. Big grammar and oratory MY FOOT! Kindly laugh it off!

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Naijaproud: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia: at least you have admitted that you are an illiterate,huh? nothing surprising considering the fact that even university graduates in your country can't speak English grin

Well let me explain. In principle, the Ghanaian economy is doing fine, growing nicely at nearly 7 percent. The only problem is that there is what economists call macroeconomic instability as a result of overspending by the Mahama govt.

hahahaha the Ghanaian economy had gone through worse situations in the past and survived. As a Ghanaian, I am very excited about the economic future of this country. Shine your eyes and you will see that beyond the short-term challenges the opportunities ahead are endless. why do you think we continue to see huge foreign capital inflows despite the current challenges. I know any "bad" news about Ghana is good news for shitnigerians, but you ediots forget you have your own major challenges,huh? even your own economy is not doing any better.

Garriana(ghana) is a little, lame, IMF begging, diseased, useless pig that would never walk or stand on its own without its big Master, NIGERIA.

Lets deport over 2 million miserable ghanaian pigs in Nigeria and forever cage them in their little jungle country called garri-ana(ghana) where we(Nigeria) would be feeding them like a master feeds his pigs daily.
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by SantaMafia: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Naijaproud:

Garriana(ghana) is a little, lame, IMF begging, diseased, useless pig that would never walk or stand on its own without its big Master, NIGERIA.

Lets deport over 2 million miserable ghanaian pigs in Nigeria and forever cage them in their little jungle country called garri-ana(ghana) where we(Nigeria) would be feeding them like a master feeds his pigs daily.
poverty-stricken, ebola ravaged, stvpidity endemic grin polio and bird flu infected sh1thole grin grin grin hahahahah una don baff salt water, magg0ts?

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana , Vietnam grin

Our correspondents
February 15th, 2009
More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vietnam to escape the harsh economic realities back home grin, even as some big businesses are gradually folding up and relocating. LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt that Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung countries hitherto not considered as lands of "green pasture". Countries like Vietnam , Mozambique , Ethiopia and China are fast replacing the traditionally favorites like the United Kingdom , Libya and the USA . Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.
Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there. He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."
Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country. Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya . At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.
Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.
LEADERSSHIP SUNDAY check shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana . He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana , but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."
The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana , there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria ," he said.
A source in Vietnam , told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.
Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the trips is a little sacrifice they make."
An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana . Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria . Checks show s that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country. South Africa and Ethiopia appear more appealing to such big businesses. Already, major stakeholders in tourism and hospitality business are looking downwards to South Africa- a country getting ready to host the world cup in 2010.

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Naijaproud: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha your igbo brothers should help Mahama? so why cant they help your own country which is facing even greater challenges-- from boko haram, erosion(especially in igboland) to ebola? bird flu still exists in your country today

Garri-ana(ghana) is all nice and over 2 million out of less than 30 million ghanaian pigs live in Nigeria.

Only less than 25.000 Nigerians out of 170 million Nigerians live in Ghana.

I know you are still suffering from the mass deportations of the ghanaians from Nigeria but don't worry as another "Ghana must go " is coming and this time around Nigeria would deport you all ghanaian animals back to ghana in pigs and cows cages.... hahahaha

Erosion's nothing.
Ebola is being taken care of.
Boko Haram is contained in the north.
Bird flu is in Asia, illiterate garri-ana begger.

You know little about Nigeria because you are obsessed with Nigeria.

1) Your currency is sinking the drain and you are begging for money.

2) Over 2.000 jobless ghanaian animals are moving to live and work in Nigeria monthly.

3) ghanaian dumb duck president called the Nigerian president, begging for the Nigerian president to lift the ban Nigeria put on most of the nonsense made in little ghana.

4) Little ghana exists and live on goods made in Nigeria while Nigeria ban the goods made in little garriana(ghana).

5) And the worst is that most of the things Nigeria (Nigeria is the master of the little ghana) export to the little ghana is the things that Nigerians wouldn't buy or use.

6) Little bloody ghanaian beggers are everywhere on the streets of Lagos, and other Nigerian cities begging for money for them to send back to feed their jobless, hopeless, dog shit-eating families in the little garriana(ghana) jungle.

7) 6.000 little ghanaians are locked up in the Nigerian prisons.

8 ) In 2013, 1.833 ghanaians were deported from Nigeria. 417 of them were little ghanaian prostitutes, the rest were little ghanaian thieves, beggers, and etc.

Little ghana and all its blood sucking citizens are nothing but the left behind pieces of cow shi.ts
Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by mactonnyso: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
GHANAIANS ALWAYS ON THE RUN SINCE INDEPENDENT
NIGERIA SAID GHANA MUST GO!!!
IMF SAY GHANA MUST GO !!!
TODAY EVEN THE GHANIANS SAY ALSO GHANA MUST GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WILL THIS TINY COUNTRY Gh. EVER STABILIZE

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by davitogreat(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia: poverty-stricken, ebola ravaged, stvpidity endemic grin polio and bird flu infected sh1thole grin grin grin hahahahah una don baff salt water, magg0ts?

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana , Vietnam grin

Shows your desperation. This is an article is from 2009. Nigeria has made great progress since then. Stop hating on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Presidents Mahama And Jonathan: The Difference Is Clear! by Naijaproud: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia: at least you have admitted that you are an illiterate,huh? nothing surprising considering the fact that even university graduates in your country can't speak English grin

Well let me explain. In principle, the Ghanaian economy is doing fine, growing nicely at nearly 7 percent. The only problem is that there is what economists call macroeconomic instability as a result of overspending by the Mahama govt.

hahahaha the Ghanaian economy had gone through worse situations in the past and survived. As a Ghanaian, I am very excited about the economic future of this country. Shine your eyes and you will see that beyond the short-term challenges the opportunities ahead are endless. why do you think we continue to see huge foreign capital inflows despite the current challenges. I know any "bad" news about Ghana is good news for shitnigerians, but you ediots forget you have your own major challenges,huh? even your own economy is not doing any better.

Nigerians, this is a proof of what over 2 million ghanaian animals you employ and feed in Nigeria think of you.

Punish and forcefully deport all these hateful, snake, evil ghanaian animals from Nigeria and forever ban these zombie ghanaian pigs from ever coming back to Nigeria.

The little ghanaian pig can't even write "i.diot".

Point of correction to this little ghanaian vagabond zombie, Nigerian economy has overtaken South African as the biggest economy in Africa as the Nigerian economy is growing stronger than any African economy ever before in Africa.

In the next 6 years, Nigeria would be among the 20 biggest economy on earth as the Nigerian economy would become among the top 10 biggest economy on earth by the next 25 to 30 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno: Boko Haram Insurgents Flee Damboa, Head For Lagos / 2015 Poll: Prepare Your Charms, Other Native Powers Ready — Tinubu / The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.