Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? (3478 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Do i say "sweety, this ur food na die" or what?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by remmyton(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Just be truthful to her, u may not want to hurt her feelings, but I tell u, if u do not marry her tomorrow, she may up with a man wu wil not tolerate dat

She wil be grateful in future that u told her now
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by demelza: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Simply say, "babe you no sabi cook". Shikena!
#no long thing.
Life's too short.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
remmyton: Just be truthful to her, u may not want to hurt her feelings, but I tell u, if u do not marry her tomorrow, she may up with a man wu wil not tolerate dat

She wil be grateful in future that u told her now
good advice
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Illuminatus(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Was it just one food or everything? There's no way that you could tell her and she won't get offended. Just be frank and try to sugar coat it. She already knows this.
If there are foods you know how to prepare and she doesn't, you should cook it together. And you can also learn with her. It'll mean a lot to her.
Good luck. And get lots of flaggyl. You'll probably be needing themsmiley
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: Simply say, "babe you no sabi cook". Shikena!
#no long thing.
Life's too short.
o.k, bt why will a girl nt knw how to cook?, as a guy, my mama teach me how to cook
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Illuminatus: Was it just one food or everything? There's no way that you could tell her and she won't get offended. Just be frank and try to sugar coat it. She already knows this.
If there are foods you know how to prepare and she doesn't, you should cook it together. And you can also learn with her. It'll mean a lot to her.
Good luck. And get lots of flaggyl. You'll probably be needing themsmiley
"flaggyl" lmao
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kaylize76: Cook with her.
why? Does she work with me?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by tsidra(f): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
See question oooo

As d spirit leads you jst say it
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
tsidra: See question oooo

As d spirit leads you jst say it
how?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Where are the guyz nw?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Polio: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Put it out there straight .. No need to patch things up or sweeten it!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kaylize76:

Does she complain about how you suck at work? undecided
i knw my work and do it well, i learnt well.. Why didn't she learn to cook.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Polio: Put it out there straight .. No need to patch things up or sweeten it!
o.k!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by ezemoses(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
dont tell her bra. just die in silence. I know my woman would be feel somehow if i were to say that to her. She is not the best cook in the world and even if she has cooked nonsence i die in silence and compliment her on how delicious the food is. that is the only way i can keep the peace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Polio: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
eze moses: dont tell her bra. just die in silence. I know my woman would be feel somehow if i were to say that to her. She is not the best cook in the world and even if she has cooked nonsence i die in silence and compliment her on how delicious the food is. that is the only way i can keep the peace

Are you shitting me? so you eat crap and die in silence all because of peace? LOL

What a moro...n!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by ezemoses(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: why? Does she work with me?

mine does. I do not like house wife. i want an independent woman and mine is

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by ezemoses(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Polio:

Are you shitting me? so you eat crap and die in silence all because of peace? LOL

What a moro...n!

its called love. i love this woman to stupid. her love makes me drunk
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by demelza: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
eze moses:

its called love. i love this woman to stupid. her love makes me drunk
No wonder!
She don wash put thats why you are eating potty in the name of love.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Polio: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
eze moses:
its called love,. i love this woman to stupid. her love makes me drunk

That is not love, that is stupidity mixed with foolishness and dumbness ... Keep lumping in poison night after night because you want peace.

You are not helping your woman and you are not helping yourself!

Anyway, its got nothing to do with me, both of you can eat whatever!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by ezemoses(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: No wonder!
She don wash put thats why you are eating potty in the name of love.

what ever happened i dont care. she is the love of my life and i will never illtreat her ever. before i hurt her i think twice

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Nnekacherry: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hahahahahahaha..
Sorry Op, i couldn't help it..
Ok why not tell her that you will like to show her how to prepare your meals..
Atleast it's better than telling her "babe you no sabi cook".. Lol..
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by demelza: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
eze moses:

what ever happened i dont care. she is the love of my life and i will never illtreat her ever. before i hurt her i think twice
Thats very admirable sir!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
eze moses:

yoruba will say "oti jeun yo", no go chop poison..
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nnekacherry: Hahahahahahaha..
Sorry Op, i couldn't help it..
Ok why not tell her that you will like to show her how to prepare your meals..
Atleast it's better than telling her "babe you no sabi cook".. Lol..
thanks 4 the advice
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: Thats very admirable sir!
having running stomch anytime u eat is nt admirable
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: o.k, bt why will a girl nt knw how to cook?, as a guy, my mama teach me how to cook
we were raised in diff homes some moms never got opportunity to teach their daughters maybe cause they work far ,or just don't have time

So u can try teaching her since u can cook! Nd b patient she'll come around
Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by ezemoses(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: having running stomch anytime u eat is nt admirable

locing your woman for better or worse is admirable. Not hurting your woman is admirable. sometimes i even wonder y other dudes don't think twice before verbally abusing their woman. ladies are very sensitive ppl but they hide all that because of love

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? by Dannyxy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Shamisoo: we were raised in diff homes some moms never got opportunity to teach their daughters maybe cause they work far ,or just don't have time

So u can try teaching her since u can cook! Nd b patient she'll come around
what if i dn't hv time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Spoke About My Username On Nairaland / Why Are Ladies Suckers For Guys On Braids / Married Man & Newly Engaged Woman Have Sex In Office & It’s Live On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.