Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam (26905 Views)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2013
ThankGod Edeh:
You are also smelling

is that y you forgot your senses in your pockets?
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2013
As I've always said n we keep saying, y'all shud stop wasting ur BIS. Ranting on NL won't do anything. You want all these poo to stop? Then we need to rise up n fight for our rights, else una just dae jones.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by splashbaby(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2013
gratieao:
Him moma na paraga seller, how you wan take probe her?
But in truth, some Igbos are unseeing electrifying terrorfest ethno-lunatics. The poignant stench of Oduah's case is a razor-sharp mess that will tear any supporters into tarters! Thank God some sensible Igbos still exists with spine-shivering support for uprightness...unlike you!

1 Like

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2013
hmmmm...
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2013
dis stella mata no de finish ni? nawaoo!
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by buoye1(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Na dem sabi jooor
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by slightlyMad(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Codedrock: STELLA IS MOUTHED LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!

mouthed?
someone diverted public funds into her private account and she still occupies that position
another man staged a peaceful protest and he has been arrested twice.

See what i mean by Jonathan being daft
Stella, a woman capable of using OUR money to sponsor future generations to support her corruption campaign
it's gonna be so easy for her to use the police to intimidate Dino.

Jonathan, jonathan.... a man with no shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by everyday: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Make melaye go siddon.Shey wen im dey for house of rep,shey im no chop im own?Abi e dey pain am sey dem no settle am?
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by thaoriginator: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Wow shocked
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Sirdayor(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2013
That's one of our problem in this country, many office holder don't really know the reason why they are in that office.
Even i Saw the NCAA director talking about the fact that they need to know how the secret was leaked. I expect somebody in such a highly placed public office to know that the public fund spending is not suppose to be a secret affair between him and his family only.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by danot1030: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2013
take dat: "Criminal intimidation and Threat of life" ....
d abov symbolis gej govnt, no toleranc 4 opositn n critisism bt encorag curuptn n protect curupt oficials. steal 5k phone go 2 15yrs jail, steal 500m pay 500k, 16>19.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Decryptor(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie: you cant hide it... no matter how you try...corruption smells.....Oduah is smelling....Jonathan is smelling....Phee dee Phee is smelling. ......what a smelling govt tongue
PDP was smelling until GEJ came and started opening the Windows for FRESH AIR to come in...and what did APC do? They started using the weed smoke to choke up the whole area! angry

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Worthyisthelamb: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2013
There is freedom of speech but freedom after the speech cannot be guaranteed.
-Idi Amin of Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by wirinet(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Please fellow Nairalanders learn to stick to the subject of discussion, instead of throwing in unrelated issues.

For example; This is a topic about the arrest of Dino Melaye. The question should be, why was he arrested? Had he broken any Nigerian law? Is due process being followed? This has nothing to do with the moral standing of Dino, nor the fact that he was a member of house of Assembly. It is not even about Stella Oduah, because the police had not come out to say he threatened stella oduah. It is about the arrest of a Nigerian citizen. If we do not ask questions now, no one would raise questions also when it is our turn. Remember the story of the " When they came for communists, I was not concerned because I am not a communist, when they came for catholics, I was not concerned because I am not a catholic ....", well you should know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by LajaLaba: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2013
aguiyi: So this boy get office,hmm,abeg na wetin I'm dey work abi na which business I'm dey into cheesy cheesy
for your mind u don talk sense abi?dont always think with your fingers.......Its dangerous!
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Elgaxton(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Interesting...

I thought it was the minister of aviation that deserved an arrest o...

Just a thought sha
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by magni10003: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2013
GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by magni10003: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2013
God is our help o!
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by chuksme(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2013
litetias: The person wey misuse funds dem no arrest, na the person wey dey complain dem don arrest two times. This na real banana republic.

This country and these corrupt people that are ruling it. They have left the person who committed offense and start chasing a complainer. Naija i hail you oo
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by souleymon(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Phcn and NPF are the worst people to deal with.
They make meal out of you
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Anniettieufia(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2013
To me,
I will not call it arrest ,
He was only taken for questioning

but if na arrest, why ?
When the deed has been done .
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Clueless/corrupt cowboy @ work!
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by likeme(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Nigeria is like a country where everybody is law breaker. a law abider would be a cast out. what has Dino swy or done to deserve an arrest. this is pure intimidation and to put fear into people. a tyranny approach. an oppressive one. will Nigerian's still vote for this crooks in 2015

1 Like

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Jman06(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Dino melaye is a 1st class thief!we knw that he became 'anticorruption' crusader when Dimeji Bankole failed to give him his own share of their loot at the national assembly.He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Gideon1010(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2013
Naija u too sweet, na d 'needful' abi?. God dey!.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by 2innocent(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Visit yaba left, they'l surely help
PHILINDUKWE: Hy my guys am new here need assistant pls[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by 2innocent(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Hey, ofg all people it is dat criminal dino malaye dat is pointing accusing finger. Ahhhh, HE DAT SEEKS EQUITY MUST COME WT CLEAN HANDS O.
likeme: Nigeria is like a country where everybody is law breaker. a law abider would be a cast out. what has Dino swy or done to deserve an arrest. this is pure intimidation and to put fear into people. a tyranny approach. an oppressive one. will Nigerian's still vote for this crooks in 2015
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
slightlyMad:

mouthed?
someone diverted public funds into her private account and she still occupies that position
another man staged a peaceful protest and he has been arrested twice.

See what i mean by Jonathan being daft
Stella, a woman capable of using OUR money to sponsor future generations to support her corruption campaign
it's gonna be so easy for her to use the police to intimidate Dino.

Jonathan, jonathan.... a man with no shoes.
Are you sane? undecided
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by slightlyMad(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
wirinet: Please fellow Nairalanders learn to stick to the subject of discussion, instead of throwing in unrelated issues.

For example; This is a topic about the arrest of Dino Melaye. The question should be, why was he arrested? Had he broken any Nigerian law? Is due process being followed? This has nothing to do with the moral standing of Dino, nor the fact that he was a member of house of Assembly. It is not even about Stella Oduah, because the police had not come out to say he threatened stella oduah. It is about the arrest of a Nigerian citizen. If we do not ask questions now, no one would raise questions also when it is our turn. Remember the story of the " When they came for communists, I was not concerned because I am not a communist, when they came for catholics, I was not concerned because I am not a catholic ....", well you should know the rest.

tell that to you pastor pls.

He was arrested by the police on instruction by the aviation minister.
period.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by slightlyMad(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Are you sane? undecided

na ur papa dey sane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.