Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam (26906 Views)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by cocobabe(f): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
ebenezer4o2: Headlines:
1. Eclipse; Boko Haram claims
Responsibility
2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate our
son... Edwin
Clark tells North
3. US to help Nigerians fight future
Eclipse.Barack
Obama
4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion Naira on
sun shades
during Eclipse
5. FED GOVT. set up Eclipse
monitoring committee
to be headed by Asari Dokubo
6. Eclipse minister bought 2
armoured anti Eclipse
Vehicles to protect self.
7. Eclipse: APC to GEJ; Eclipse has
weakened
Nigerians confidence in your
Government.
8. Eclipse occurrence was setback
to negotiations,
strike continues...ASUU
9. Eclipse will not intimidate us - New
PDP
10. Reps, Senators disagree over
Eclipse allocation
11. Eclipse- South Eastern states
cries Marginalisation
12. Ngige to Obi- You cannot use
Eclipse to intimidate us
13. Kogi state fails to acquire
viewing rights for Eclipse, Okene
boys blamed...

Am sorry for derailing this thread,I just want everybody to sleep with a relaxed mind after laughing.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by ceaser: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
abimbs:
plz meaning of SMH
SMH means Stella and Melaiye Humping.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by swedbase(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Dino broke the law and he must face the law
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Nja147: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
Thank God there was no government arrangement. Police reach your house without bad findings. Nigeria is getting better.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by cocobabe(f): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie:

is that y you forgot your senses in your pockets?

no, he borrowed it to you grin
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by cocobabe(f): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2013
swedbase: Dino broke the law and he must face the law
Are you well?
Please tell me the law he broke and what he specifically did to break the law

To ur "unwell' mind do the charges tossed up against him sound logical undecided undecided undecided

They are wasting their time, the charges wont last a minute in court and at the end it will still make the nigerian police look bad
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by Gabassin: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2013
malaye him too was 4ma 366 Robber grin grin grin
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by bejeria101(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2013
amarilo: Hehehehe but when you guys was shouting last week that Oduah must be arrested na UK police for arrest am? Now it's Malele abi na who police has turned to necessary evil. God is watching all of you
Waste of time and effort...
Such intimidation only makes people more sympathetic to the activist.. Intimidation you call it? Well Oduah pipe called her own witch hunting.
she be witch lol*booking space for repeat performance of nollywood movie,ecplise babes*
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by bola4dprec(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Nigerian never learn lessons, most especially police system of operation, could you believe that police power is domiciled under executive arm's of government. In nutshell police IG office is under presidency while that of CP fall under Governor, and constitution stated it cleared that President or Governor of a state may authorized IG or CP to carry out lawful order from time to time as may require of them, but in Nigeria our executive make use police for personal.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by klax(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2013
splashbaby: But in truth, some Igbos are unseeing electrifying terrorfest ethno-lunatics. The poignant stench of Oduah's case is a razor-sharp mess that will tear any supporters into tarters! Thank God some sensible Igbos still exists with spine-shivering support for uprightness...unlike you!

Bros I agree with but bros these grammar too much nah or are you NL Prof. Of English like my Hon. Sen from Edo name withheld??
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by smart9ja: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
UR SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY 'WOULD'
HAVE CURSED ME IF I HID THIS FROM YOU!!
Yes, I used to hate the concept of making money online so much that I used to think of influencing d govt (if I ever had the Chance) to ban all activities relating to internet money making. Who would blame me anyway, for wanting to stop this 'yahoo' thing that's blotted our image in 9ja for a long time. Well, I'm thanking God I was unable to carry out my plans and instead came across this 'free report about making money legally' that's changed my thoughts and of course,my life FOREVER!
See the free report that saved me from ur curses by visiting this links http://­ www.squeezeframes.co­m/0/119/119918/­60012.html or[color=#000099][/color] my blog @ http://­­ smartbusinessng..com­/ for details. I'm overconfidently looking forward to your guaranteed blessings after reading the reports! Stay blessed!
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by dalongjnr: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy[quote author=dvdon]Tufiakwa for Naija police and war for curruption. you should also know that he who own a shoe , wear it just the way he likes. the government owned the police n they can use it 4 any dirty job.
Re: Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam by deb(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: lolzz.. Cry cry babies. Shebi una say d man dey weak? Shebi una say if to say na obj ehn... Bla bla bla...

So this expression of dumbness at the highest order is what you call smart from GEJ?
All these impunity under your block-head oga is a greater prove of his weakness. You are just as I.diotic as him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.