Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. (1193 Views)

Who Created The Ebola Virus? / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by amarilo: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
I will just check and update. In the meantime drop your contestant while I search
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by remarkD(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Not sure your findings will be accurate because posters get different IDS...

even geographically/ethnically speaking... some feel its easier when they add "by the way I am Igbo... " so they open an Igbo ID...

I, myself, was bookmarking the really ridiculous ones... like solidly fake stories... will see 'bout posting them here in a lil while...
amarilo: I will just check and update. In the meantime drop your contestant while I search
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by amarilo: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
I give it to this guys ballabriggs, the fake London chartered Accountant.
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by Goddex: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
eguerrilla, agbameta, ballabriggs.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by 99100(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ndi ofenmanu ie d Yoruba ngbatis.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
amarilo: I give it to this guys ballabriggs, the fake London chartered Accountant.
grin grin
The ultimate prize for oduah reporting goes to
Punch liepapers
Premiumtimes

3 Likes

Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by Tolexander: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
All the oduahgate news should be posted in the non-celebrity crime section jare.
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by Vivly(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
I now know her haters on nairaland
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by amarilo: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tolexander: All the oduahgate news should be posted in the non-celebrity crime section jare.
Tired of politics section? Why if I may ask, I guess cos jona no answer una prayer.
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you all talking about Oduah the thief? Please advice.
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by IGBOSON1: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tolexander: All the oduahgate news should be posted in the non-celebrity crime section jare.

^^^More like the 'tales by moonlight' section!.......and if there isn't one already, it's needed ASAP, for the high number of tall tales and yarns circulating the forum recently! wink
Re: Who Created The Most Oduah Thread. by amarilo: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
tpacalipse: Are you all talking about Oduah the thief? Please advice.
the Oduah that beat Oduduwa one Nil last week, the strong woman that messed Ofe children.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders Suspend Visit To Amaechi As First Lady Delays Exit From PH / APC Is ‘angry Politicians’ Congress, I Will Not Join Them – Sule Lamido / 15 Soldiers Ambushed And Killed As Troops Attempt To Recover Damboa From BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.