Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! (14485 Views)

Executive Stalemate: Nigeria’s New Regime Grounded In Confusion (PICTURE) / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by lincolnj88: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
A niger delta man always prefer actions than ranting of words...
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
do these govnors hav states and if yes are they people in thier respective states that can ask them why they ar while touring the country abandoning thier constitutional roles to play for the development of thier states shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by andy24(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
wellmax: Chief Commander GEJ. This guy is worse than Abacha.
I beg to differ
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
nagoma: GEJ is desperate.
mumu,i sure bet u are as daftarsse as one of those farting idle govs who gat no more job to do....usual bullshiit,someone get abdulmutalab outta da colorado penentetianry n board him on that jet for all i damn care...
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by realsuigeneris: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
I thought they said GEJ is weak? now he is really showing them the stuff he is made of.

1 Like

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Ammanda(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
These governors shown be impeached for negligences of duties. Who elected these desperadoes?
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by realsuigeneris: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
My cousin just called few minutes ago to inform me that they were given N5k each for the PH rally...........I hope Amaechi is not using PH's money to sponsor an APC campaign?

1 Like

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by KwoiZabo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
I swear life don dey tire Amaechi tongue

1 Like

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by nagoma(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rexxie:
mumu,i sure bet u are as daftarsse as one of those farting idle govs who gat no more job to do....usual bullshiit,someone get abdulmutalab outta da colorado penentetianry n board him on that jet for all i damn care...

You sound even more desperate. And you are only a thug; disposable.
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by deletrue: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nosyke:

God bless you for this observation. Infact take one bottle of your brand on my head.
In recent months, these governors are having one meeting or the other at different locations. Most nigerians have taken sides with or against them but nobody seems to care about the implications of their frequent out of station trips. The private jets they use, the hotel or guest houses, the ground transport, the security personnels attached to them. I am sure its the tax payer of their respective states that foot the bills. How does their political future affect the ordinary village woman in their states. These governors have left the reason why they were voted (or rigged) into power which is provision of basic infrastructure and leadership for their states and are busy gallavanting the whole country at public expense. Now when was the last time any of them commissioned projects in their states?

In saner climes one caan quickly say that their deputies hold the steering of the states machinery why their principals are busy gallavanting, but here in Nigeria, we all know that the deputies are glorified commissioners and as such can't do anything meaningful without recourse to their 'ogas at the top'. The result of this is that these states have been held hostage and governance put on hold.
Btw I am also very much interested in the job description of a governor too.
You and Christiano are in perfect term with my thinking of these governors. in fact, what pains me most is that all of them are last term governors, thus clearly showing that they are all full time enemies not only to their states but also to others who live there. Tell me if they will try this if they were first term governors since they claimed that what they are doing is to the best interest of Nigerians. They just suddenly realised that this is the best time (last tenure) to advance their keen love for Nigerians.
Those supporting these governors should know that what is happening to Jona can also be done to others provided they are not from the north. While I agree that so many may not know the effect of this concept to our democrary because of thier neck deep hatred for Jona and tribal politics. In our local palace, there is what is known as pay back time. First to do no dey pain but second to do....
Let us see how this country will go with these developments.

2 Likes

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Riclord001(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Christianos: This is one of the absurdities that we have come to accept as normal in Nigeria. I see no reason why elected Governors will shuttle across the country's airspace on selfish political campaigns, abandoning their primary responsibility/obligation to the poor masses who elected them. BTW, does anyone have an idea of what the job-description of a Nigerian Governor looks like?
... And u apparently do not wonder y d FG will abandon its primary responsibilities 2 lock down every shop any of d G-7 governors will want 2 buy from?
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by lovat(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
There is no diffrence between Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, APC and G7 Governors. They can never feed Nigerians the truth.
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by alphonsok: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Christianos: This is one of the absurdities that we have come to accept as normal in Nigeria. I see no reason why elected Governors will shuttle across the country's airspace on selfish political campaigns, abandoning their primary responsibility/obligation to the poor masses who elected them. BTW, does anyone have an idea of what the job-description of a Nigerian Governor looks like?
u re a fool.wat is ur business with that.u dont complain abt gej that has been nigeria resources on entourage to foreign countries
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by time82: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
ASUU has been on Strike for over 4 months now, we now see governors who now travel from one place to another aimlessly without any meaningful reason to do so, other than their selfish interest. They will leave their state mattesr and now start chasing wht they can never get. well i pity the citizen of such states where these governors comes from.
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by amaechijay: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dem fit try this their opposition nonsense when OBJ dey for power?

NONSENSE! angry
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Naija lo wa...follow the best of naija at www.distributenaija.com you can also take advantage of our free advert slots.
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
nagoma:

You sound even more desperate. And you are only a thug; disposable.
Look whoss blowing da pennywhistle frm da arsse n talkin'bout desperation...if u arsseholes aint desparate,yall goddamn idle,farting grunt govs focus on da damn beat they were elected for n not jetting their damn arsses around on public n states fund,messing about over how their rotten arsses will become relevant come 2015 n how they gonna stand on da way of da presidents ambition...n thats so much of something barb n swirling as well, up ur bloody arsse...who cares? Yall are like da passing wind,useless

1 Like

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by patriotic007: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
They want to be president but fail to realise that God will decide who is going to be president in twenty fifteen,....ok how many states did GEJ fly to before he became president?how many times did he fight with law enforcement agents before he became president?how many rebel meetings did he convey before he became president?did he form new PDP before he became president?how many consultation did he make before becoming president?GOD MAKE MEN WHO THEY ARE,...up GEJ

1 Like

Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by ptochukwu24: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
GEJ is a Nigerian who has the constitutional right to contest the next general election. My question is why are they trying to frustrate this administration even his kinsman? Those politicians going from one state to another, whose interest are they working for? Their selfish interest, let assume one of them is the in GEJ position will he allow this none-sense to happen? We are watching
Re: Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2013
The ones supposed to do it are waiting on GEJ. U never know Nigerians? And what are these meetings gonna achieve? What do these dissident Governors really want?
Ammanda :
These governors shown be impeached for negligences of duties. Who elected these desperadoes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? / How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! / Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.