Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service (33969 Views)

Glo Slashes Call Tariff / Is Your MTN Blackberry Service Working? / Is Your MTN Blackberry Service Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by infolekan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nigerians with our cheap and criminal mentality.
Anything to rob authority is always welcomed here. People looking to use Glo BIS in Android phones as if there's no mobile data plan out there for their phones.
And the way they'll be shouting the Android...you'll actually think they have the money to buy a quality phone.
Techno is not even rated in any useful site worldwide and few of them actually get to buy the Samsung and LGs and HTC.
They'll open threads soon comparing phantom to Note 3 and asking foolish questions about what one can do and the other can't.
Get a mobile data plan if you need to browse on your 'android ' phones or get a BlackBerry phone to enjoy the BIS plan.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
please house mate,anytime i subscribe for mtn backbery of#120(a day plan to b specific)i cant watch youtube and me i like watching youtube.pls hlp me whic one can i do dat i wil b watching youtube and which network is preferable?
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by namdyz(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Goldenheart: This is crazy
I just subscribed Airtel 2GB for 1500. On Android device. The network is so poor n too slow around here.
I use Etisalat #2000, for 650Mb until my sim registration got expired
Mtn scooped my 1300 for 365mb.
Naturally, i just hate glo © 2005

Blackberry is dead. Someone get that into their skull. they don't need datas. angry

I feed on data. angry undecided
hw do i get d airtel 2gb
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by phiszo(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2013
aladenimi: please house mate,anytime i subscribe for mtn backbery of#120(a day plan to b specific)i cant watch youtube and me i like watching youtube.pls hlp me whic one can i do dat i wil b watching youtube and which network is preferable?
Dowload youtube videos with this method.
Search for the video of your choice from Youtube. Click on the video from the results. Replace "www." or "m." (If you are on mobile) that precedes the video link with "ss" and send. Select the video format and quality then save. Example: if the video link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8, remove the "www." and replace with "ss." so it looks thus http://ssyoutube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8 and send.
NB: MP4 360p displays well on all blackberry OS, MP4 720p displays on blackberry 7.0 and higher. FLV formats only display on PC.
You can either use your default browser or Opera, but the Opera must be set to desktop view for it to work. It works perfectly well on PC too.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by ignis: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2013
shorski: At the moment, this is not confirmed yet or not effective.
Just spoke to a customer care rep and she said there's nothing of such(in an annoying tone sef)
I trust Glo.
Scam network.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Jeffy1206(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2013
luluosas:
I believe you jor. The second to the last subscription I did on MTN BIS before they blocked their BIS on Android devices is a pointer to this. Imagine me that does not download anything, apart from visiting nairaland, Facebook, Google+ and blog on my phone, was disconnected within 3 weeks, with the excuse that I have exhausted my fair data usage, even though you can't see your data balance in the first place.
haba na dis na very big lie na! although they tell you like that is de total opposite... Ok Airtel tell you theirs is unlimited y it's capped at 2gig...mtn was unlimited and now 3gig take it or leave it!!!
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Jeffy1206(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2013
godwinony:
Speak only what you are sure of..previously with N100 daily mtn bis i used to use over 7gig a day on downloads on my android..especially saturdays, live epl streaming.
no mind those glo agents trying to bad mouth Mtn...they don't show you ur data bal because u can exceed what you are told.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by ceaser: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2013
ceejayluv:

What's the code pls.....
Load =N=1,500 on your airtel sim then dial *440*16# and press send. Got it?
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Ozymog: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=obeenah40]Let them not slash it naw... Stupid Pple.. Am Paying 1K for 3.07GB and theirs itz now dey wanna slash it . Smh

Bro which netwok be that na Airtel?
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
All said and done..... All Techno android users why una no dey allow person hear word sef? Before una be like 'Bleep bbm'...now una be like 'add me on 7CB....' nawa o.
I no blame una sha. Say we no dey use those cheap chinco techno android phone nor mean say we nor get money. If you wan play beta game (cos dats is d phone's best advantage), get playstation......ii you wanna make noise noise about techno android dominance, den compare it to my NOKIA C5....is it the price you wanna talk about? features? Battery power? Abi wetin sef If any network bring any BIS una go dey shout, 'e dey work for androis'? If does service providers for recognize una, dem no go do una own package? Make una bikiafulo

2 Likes

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by adeyemiomooba: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice one by GLO...I think I'm gonna port nw
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by begwong: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Olekumaster: All said and done..... All Techno android users why una no dey allow person hear word sef? Before una be like 'Bleep bbm'...now una be like 'add me on 7CB....' nawa o.
I no blame una sha. Say we no dey use those cheap chinco techno android phone nor mean say we nor get money. If you wan play beta game (cos dats is d phone's best advantage), get playstation......ii you wanna make noise noise about techno android dominance, den compare it to my NOKIA C5....is it the price you wanna talk about? features? Battery power? Abi wetin sef If any network bring any BIS una go dey shout, 'e dey work for androis'? If does service providers for recognize una, dem no go do una own package? Make una bikiafulo
mumu like you! when did andriod becomes chinco? So all all those samsung series, sony xperia,LG etc running on android os are now chinko abi.? what are the capable task yr black-buried can perform that the android chinko cant?
until u create yr own telecom ntwork,continue to spew thrash here when u share same isp with a 3310 user.

1 Like

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by havilaLAGOS: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2013
chuks315:
bros no vex fastly pasting the code, i needed it now now.

send BBUM3 to 440 u will get about 6.2gb for 3k
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by sixone: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Alchemy:

Which android?? the glorified china fone? anyway i was using android fone b4 selling it 2 buy BB n am enjoyin ma BB dan dat china fone called android. Thanks

MUMU. Android is an OS not a phone
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by segvinc: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
israel007: ALL OF YOU SAYING THERE IS NO MARKET FOR BB. YOU GUYS DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY MEANT BY THAT. IT'S JUST LIKE SAYING, OH THE FAMILY OF ABACHA IS BROKE, OR THE FAMILY OF OBJ IS BROKE.

THOSE WHO KNOW THE VALUE OF BB WOULD ALWAYS KNOW IT EVEN IF YOU BRING BBM TO NOKIA 3310.

What is the value of blackberry phone, please tell me? It only has value when bbm is not cross platform. People most addicted to blackberry phone has been selling it for Android and iPhone. Wise up
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by MeAndYou(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
I would ve tried Glo, if and only it can work on other devices.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by DutchNegro(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
anthony500: gringrin e be like their numbers of BlackBerry subscribers don reduce

Sit down there.. Glo still remains the best ISP in naiia tongue
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Okaka27(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
infolekan: Nigerians with our cheap and criminal mentality.
Anything to rob authority is always welcomed here. People looking to use Glo BIS in Android phones as if there's no mobile data plan out there for their phones.
And the way they'll be shouting the Android...you'll actually think they have the money to buy a quality phone.
Techno is not even rated in any useful site worldwide and few of them actually get to buy the Samsung and LGs and HTC.
They'll open threads soon comparing phantom to Note 3 and asking foolish questions about what one can do and the other can't.
Get a mobile data plan if you need to browse on your 'android ' phones or get a BlackBerry phone to enjoy the BIS plan.
big f00L

1 Like

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by UchihaItachi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
infolekan: Nigerians with our cheap and criminal mentality.

Another BlackBerry fanboy..I understand why you're angry sha.. you had to sell your father's properties to buy a bb phone and now tecno is offering BBM to anyone that cares on a platter. I feel for you angry

3 Likes

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by UchihaItachi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olekumaster: All said and done..... All Techno android users why una no dey allow person hear word sef? Before una be like 'Bleep bbm'...now una be like 'add me on 7CB....' nawa o.

Whatever makes you happy bro..at least you'll feel important by telling yourself that BlackBerry packages exist because BlackBerry OS is more important than Android OS cheesy
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Olamlag(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
victorlexa: Before android users b lyk: I hate Bbm wit passion,nw dat bbm iz now on android dey b desturbin evri1 on fcbk nd evriwher wit: guys add me on ma pin 7* blah blah blah.ur celebrities r stil usin bb happily whether u lyk it or nt,itz nt evri1 dat wanna play games on phone nd oda stuffs android does so u cn kill urself if ur nt happy wit d fact dat ppl stil buy bb,I use bb nd iphone tho I luv iphone more I dnt see ani bad reason 4 me disposin ma bb.use ur android nd let others use wat dey wanna use.#iphone rocks nd bb rocks
SIKENA
BIS blackberry internet service.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by jude33084(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
I have been trying to subscribe to the new Glo bb plan of N1,000 with ussd code of *777*21# but instead of receiving a confirmation message, I got this; USSDC: ESME unreachable. sad

Please what is the sms message for it. sad
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Olamlag(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
jude33084:

I have been trying to subscribe to the new Glo bb plan of N1,000 with ussd code of *777*21# but instead of receiving a confirmation message, I got this; USSDC: ESME unreachable. sad

Please what is the sms message for it. sad
BBCmonth
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by ogunwalea(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
I will not be impressed with technology until I can download food.

1 Like

Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by luckson3k: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olugbenger: Why won't they slash it? angry angry

Most BB users are retards consuming very little data and smiling at their losses.

*from a proud android device owner.

grin grin grin angry angry

You are ffooolishhh
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Olugbenger(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
luckson3k:

You are ffooolishhh
Ouch!
my retard.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by odzey(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
luluosas:
I believe you jor. The second to the last subscription I did on MTN BIS before they blocked their BIS on Android devices is a pointer to this. Imagine me that does not download anything, apart from visiting nairaland, Facebook, Google+ and blog on my phone, was disconnected within 3 weeks, with the excuse that I have exhausted my fair data usage, even though you can't see your data balance in the first place.

No mind mtn, yeye network. That's why they won't allow you to know your remaining data. All they will be saying is "fair data usage" as if na only them understand english. Can't they just give a specific data cap like other networks? I once subscribed for MTN BIS and was disconnected after a week also, and the most annoying thing is that you can't re-subscribe until after the one month has expired. I don't even know where that mtn line is again, I just know that I've thrown it somewhere. And before you MTN fans start yabbing me, mtn is actually my main line but for bb subscription, its a no no for me. Etisalat all the way.
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2013
I Guess its only In Naija that we do argue about these stuffs..

BB is good as well as Android..

Android is berra in terms of gaming and applications..

BB is super when it comes to Online Activities..

I use an Android and also a BB and what attracts me most to My BB is cuz of the Subscription Rates.. A serious business person that tranzacts online business needs a BB.. Just 1k and u are free for a month..

Android on the other hand have its advantages like Camera stuffs, Apps, Gaming et al..

Take it or leave it, BB rules internet browsing in Naija..

I aint taking No sides.. These are Just facts..

Pls, No More Arguments..
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by toniotonero(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2013
4k BB
LONG LIVE ANDROID USAZ
Re: Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service by macjireh: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Wow #1000 for 3GB dats like d Cheapest i've seen,dat shud work on ma lappy nah.

Is there any oda one Cheaper?
Or wch network gives 1GB for one month @ #500? dats wat i want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / Top 10 Hottest Smartphones Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.