Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14807 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst: love would be found.
It is God's love that has made bolaino part of his family.

Yes I also agree that love would be found in nature

But if you want to say the supposed creator is in totality the definition of love, then we can also say:
It is God's love that has made millions to starve in Africa.
It is God's love that cause earthquakes and tsunamis which kill thousands yearly.
It's also God's love that allowed Africans to be slaves
I could go on and on you know.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic:

Yes I also agree that love would be found in nature

But if you want to say the supposed creator is in totality the definition of love, then we can also say:
It is God's love that has made millions to starve in Africa.
It is God's love that cause earthquakes and tsunamis which kill thousands yearly.
It's also God's love that allowed Africans to be slaves
I could go on and on you know.
you're misplacing Gods love with sins repercussions.
The creator has a nature of love, but he is also a just judge, one who creates the boundary of our morality.

He punished sin in the beginning. But mankind refused to repent or walk woth him, but kept on sinning. This is why the world is like this today, because of sin. The loving creator promises a new world to workers of good.
Bolaino is part of this new world, not because he is good or perfect or looked for the way of salvation, but because he had his imperfection and sin handled and washed away when he trusted in the sacrifice of christ. Not by his merits, but by Gods grace and mercy, that's why he's been filled with joy and love for God.

God will handle those who did not know of the sacrifice of jesus in his own way, particularly those who strove to do good and walk with him.

But to those who wallow in sin, judgement comes in the end, those who inspite of hearing good news of salvation by mercy from God, ridiculed and rejected his act of grace, will pay the full penalty for their sins. They have proved they are not good at all, by choosing to continue in sin.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: you're misplacing Gods love with sins repercussions.
The creator has a nature of love, but he is also a just judge, one who creates the boundary of our morality.

He punished sin in the beginning. But mankind refused to repent or walk woth him, but kept on sinning. This is why the world is like this today, because of sin. The loving creator promises a new world to workers of good.
So was the flood during Noah's time a huge miscalculation by God? I mean, by that, he sought to existing the effects of sin and install righteousness afresh through Niah and his family, yet the last mosquito hadn't left the boat, the earth was still wet, the corpses and carcasses of animals and humans still littered over the earth, when sin resumed its course.

Ur not silly Josh, it's the stories you believe that make you silly.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
So was the flood during Noah's time a huge miscalculation by God? I mean, by that, he sought to existing the effects of sin and install righteousness afresh through Niah and his family, yet the last mosquito hadn't left the boat, the earth was still wet, the corpses and carcasses of animals and humans still littered over the earth, when sin resumed its course.

Ur not silly Josh, it's the stories you believe that make you silly.
post edited btw,
The flood was the judgement of God to the people in that age.
God avoided another complete judgement by confusing them in babel, if they had a common language and common ground, they would all sin against God again and warrant his judgement.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Mintayo(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2013

Bolaino is part of this new world, not because he is good or perfect or looked for the way of salvation, but because he had his imperfection and sin handled and washed away when he trusted in the sacrifice of christ. Not by his merits, but by Gods grace and mercy, that's why he's been filled with joy and love for God.

God will handle those who did not know of the sacrifice of jesus in his own way, particularly those who strove to do good and walk with him.

But to those who wallow in sin, judgement comes in the end, those who inspite of hearing good news of salvation by mercy from God, ridiculed and rejected his act of grace, will pay the full penalty for their sins. They have proved they are not good at all, by choosing to continue in sin.
i love this,God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: post edited btw,
God avoided another complete judgement by confusing them in babel, if they had a common language and common ground, they would all sin against God again and warrant his judgement.
The depths you go to defend your God. It's cool..

Honesty doesn't make bullshit sound better. Just like honey shouldn't be taken with Akamu.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:

Honesty doesn't make bullshit sound better. Just like honey shouldn't be taken with Akamu.
deleted
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:

thank you sir.
I defend my God for your sake.

Nwanne, by the time too much sugar will start to deal with you, you'll enjoy taking honey with akamu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:

Awww...that is so sweet sKeeter. smiley tongue
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:

grin cool
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:

grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin cool
why did you ignore my joke? This is why I said I don't like being ignored angry
grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
What's up Josh?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:
What's up Josh?
nothings up ma'am
Everything's down. grin
About to sleep.
Hope your day was good.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: nothings up ma'am
Everything's down. grin
About to sleep.
Hope your day was good.
Nite Josh. Sleep tight. smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2013

No offence but I consider posts like this ludicrous

This post just made me weak... I don't even know where to start.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2013
When katakata burst now, them go be the first to say "God help me".

@ OP,

no mind dem jare. dem dey jealous say you still get conscience and you have been reawakened. Pls don't let the word of God be far from you and don't entangle yourself with unnecessary fables and wrong doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:

Why? It tastes very nice. Yummy!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2013
Let me just leave before I start ranting unneccesarily, I'll drop this again

Calling someone foolish for something you cannot convincingly prove is the height of foolishness

goodnight smiley
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic: Let me just leave before I start ranting unneccesarily, I'll drop this again

Calling someone foolish for something you cannot convincingly prove is the height of foolishness

goodnight smiley

Good night. It's obvious u are sleepy. tongue
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic: Let me just leave before I start ranting unneccesarily, I'll drop this again

goodnight smiley
I do agree that one should not call another foolish for their beliefs, or unbeliefs for that matter. It is not productive.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Rhymeyjohn: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder why atheists are wailing loudly at the loss of a former atheist. If an adult has decided to take a decision based on his convictions, so be it. atheism has not made you guys better in life beyond your daily screams here, and a forced escape from a right conscience. When its matters most, everybody will bear his name. Bola, march on, you have left egypt for canaan, and theres no going back. God bless you. Jesus loves all atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: post edited btw,

Babel U believe that unreliable story? How dumb are u?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: When katakata burst now, them go be the first to say "God help me".

@ OP,

no mind dem jare. dem dey jealous say you still get conscience and you have been reawakened. Pls don't let the word of God be far from you and don't entangle yourself with unnecessary fables and wrong doctrine.
word of God When did God start talking?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: I wonder why atheists are wailing loudly at the loss of a former atheist. If an adult has decided to take a decision based on his convictions, so be it. atheism has not made you guys better in life beyond your daily screams here, and a forced escape from a right conscience. When its matters most, everybody will bear his name. Bola, march on, you have left egypt for canaan, and theres no going back. God bless you. Jesus loves all atheists.
Jesus loves all Jews but most Jews hate him cheesy
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Why? It tastes very nice. Yummy!!! smiley

Hahahha. Smh. Guilty conscience. tongue

Go find sugar mix that Akamu. grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2013
macof:

Babel U believe that unreliable story? How dumb are u?
I believe the story oga.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: I believe the story oga.

Lol of course u do, since u believe Adam and eve were deceived by a snake. I wonder where Christians get that d snake was satan tho undecided
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2013
macof: word of God When did God start talking?

"They have ears but they can't ear"

"Eyes, but they can't see"
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:

Hahahha. Smh. Guilty conscience. tongue

Go find sugar mix that Akamu. grin

Lol

Honey tastes better and it's healtheir.

You should try come to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2013
macof:

Lol of course u do, since u believe Adam and eve were deceived by a snake. I wonder where Christians get that d snake was satan tho undecided

I guess u are listening to d wrong set of people. Where did u see that Serpent is snake in the bible?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I guess u are listening to d wrong set of people. Where did u see that Serpent is snake in the bible?

So a serpent is not a snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Is Tithing Now A Bad Thing Because Men Abuse Tithes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.