Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ (6750 Views)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ | Empire News / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pope Francis shocked the Catholic world
today announcing that he plans on
stepping down from his position. Papal
Resignation is extremely rare, and this
will only be the 7th time in the history of
the church. Pope Francis made his
announcement from his balcony in
Vatican City to thousand of shocked
spectators.
“I have come to the conclusion there is no
God,” said Pope Francis, a man who has
become known for his unorthodox views
on the Catholic church. “I have dedicated
my life to the church. Clearly, so many
wasted years of unanswered prayers. I can
no longer in good faith head the church
anymore, as whatever spirit that had filled
my heart is gone.”
A shocked crowd of onlookers became
extremely quiet as the Pontiff continued,
many of whom openly wept.
“I will stay on long enough for another
Pope to be chosen, of course. I know many
of you will be upset, but please be happy
for me and my new life. I plan on spending
my remaining years traveling, maybe
finding a good woman and settling down.
Hell, maybe even a good man. Who
knows? It’s a new day, and I solemnly
believe that everyone should choose to
live their life the way they want. I wish
you all the best and don’t let my decision
stop you from believing in an imaginary
God, if that’s what you want to do.”
”Pope Francis’ decision comes as no
surprise to Vatican insiders, his hard-line
stance on altar boy molestation, his
generosity to the poor, and his blessing of
gay marriage have made unpopular among
priests of the church,” says Vatican
reporter Francesco Rinaldi. “Some say the
Pope was being blackmailed to step down
by Church officials. Whatever the reason,
most look forward to his departure so the
Church can get back to business as usual –
hating gays and bashing sinners.”

www.empirenews.net/pope-francis-stepping-down-says-there-is-no-god/

www.thedailybanter.com/2014/10/pope-francis-basically-just-admitted-may-not-god/
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by alienvirus: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tell me it's a joke
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Visocrate(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Signs of end times
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Priceless24(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Stale fake gist
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:
Stale fake gist

U can search online for other sources.
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by jom28gy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
You shouldn't be surprised,catholic church from the top to down,don't know God.
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Priceless24(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Titilayodeji13:

U can search online for other sources.

I did that's how I know it's stale
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by waleadex(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
I still can't believe this for now...
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by sam4(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Everything is possible. I know my redeemer lives.
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by jnrbayano(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
”The gates of hades/hell shall not prevail against it.”

<<<Jesus>>>
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
idntbelieveit
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
*In Diane Von Furtesberg voice* Oh really?

If true,d end is nearer than envisaged...
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by pweedyuz(f): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
now,why do I find this hard to believe ??
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Mobi47(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its a BIG LIE. Fake news from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by johnydon22(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
lmao... christians so fast to judge fellow christians and critisize them at the slightest chance... see them already bashing catholic for an obviously fake news... someone says the resignation of pope have happened 7times in history of the catholic church and you guys believe him.. it only happened twice... i expected christians to help and defend one of their own but no they all want a chance to bash and critisize... mtcheeeeew confused motherfuckers... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by ekochris(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is an unprofessional LIE!!!
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Weah96: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
The pope will NEVER say something like this. He's a businessman and God is the product.

No product, no business.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hey sorry it is a pity that it took him this long before he understood oma se o anyway, find wivies for him let him enjoy the rest of his days give him plenty wholes, let him remove that gawns that he wears always give him italian suites bugati cars/limosine.., take him to party to dance buga,asonto,skelewu, play alhajia agba fom him dauda epo akara, ayinla omowura (baba gani),musiliu iyanda, obey comander, suny ade,obesere,osupa, play him micheal jackson, eminem, boy 2men, playing the dragon,maria carey,alishaki, destining child, 2pac,notorious...with plenty wines & beers, dry gins of all kinds. let the party be organised in the vatican, special guess of honour;obama, cameron,bush, gate,jona,markel,abudaib,dangote & their likes, dont invite putin that guy is stobon guy he can cos trouble in the party. after this pope pls no pope again.'pope no more' give him money that he will spend till rest of his life & turn vatican to motel/hotel abeg pope no more NO GOD. congrat last pope
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Titilayodeji13:
Pope Francis shocked the Catholic world
today announcing that he plans on
stepping down from his position. Papal
Resignation is extremely rare, and this
will only be the 7th time in the history of
the church. Pope Francis made his
announcement from his balcony in
Vatican City to thousand of shocked
spectators.
“I have come to the conclusion there is no
God,” said Pope Francis, a man who has
become known for his unorthodox views
on the Catholic church. “I have dedicated
my life to the church. Clearly, so many
wasted years of unanswered prayers. I can
no longer in good faith head the church
anymore, as whatever spirit that had filled
my heart is gone.”
A shocked crowd of onlookers became
extremely quiet as the Pontiff continued,
many of whom openly wept.
“I will stay on long enough for another
Pope to be chosen, of course. I know many
of you will be upset, but please be happy
for me and my new life. I plan on spending
my remaining years traveling, maybe
finding a good woman and settling down.
Hell, maybe even a good man. Who
knows? It’s a new day, and I solemnly
believe that everyone should choose to
live their life the way they want. I wish
you all the best and don’t let my decision
stop you from believing in an imaginary
God, if that’s what you want to do.”
”Pope Francis’ decision comes as no
surprise to Vatican insiders, his hard-line
stance on altar boy molestation, his
generosity to the poor, and his blessing of
gay marriage have made unpopular among
priests of the church,” says Vatican
reporter Francesco Rinaldi. “Some say the
Pope was being blackmailed to step down
by Church officials. Whatever the reason,
most look forward to his departure so the
Church can get back to business as usual –
hating gays and bashing sinners.”

www.empirenews.net/pope-francis-stepping-down-says-there-is-no-god/

www.thedailybanter.com/2014/10/pope-francis-basically-just-admitted-may-not-god/
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Maamin(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
End time rumour kiss
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by trinity85: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Belief this story at ur own risk
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
idntbelieveit
U r sure
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
The Antichrist rise
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2014
pweedyuz:
now,why do I find this hard to believe ??
Dear, what if its true? U gotta pray for the man dats d best u can offer
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by italo: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Protestants lying against the Pope since the 16th century...starting with Martin Luther.

And we know Satan is the father of protestantismlies.
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
starlingleanets:
U r sure
sure
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Luisema4luv(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
jom28gy:

I am ashamed u made dat remark about catholic church,check d lineage of ur church nd c if it is nt 4rm catholic, also if its motive 4 existence was nt money driven.get ur facts right b4 u get mislead 2 sin against God nd man.
U re welcum in advance
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by Luisema4luv(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
jom28gy:
I am ashamed u made dat remark about catholic church,check d lineage of ur church nd c if it is nt 4rm catholic, also if its motive 4 existence was nt money driven.get ur facts right b4 u get mislead 2 sin against God nd man.
U re welcum in advance
Re: Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ by jom28gy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
By his own estimations

(1) (Reply)

Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Why Do We Need To Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.