Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. (2490 Views)

Get The Complete Works Of Famous Authors / What Is Ya Favorite Shakespeare Novel? / What Shakespeare Book Thrills You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by gogogo0: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
http://www.asiaing.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243&Itemid=38

Shakespeare: Complete Works, Edited with a Glossary
by William Shakespeare, W. J. Craig (Editor)
A Scanned eBook, public domain.
oxford university, first editon.
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by twinstaiye(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2006
Thanks for sharing this pal, let me go there in a jiffy.
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by princesa(f): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
no hate to poster smiley
but i hate Shakeaspare so why would i want to go there

he is a curse in disguise angry
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by hansibone(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
princesa:

no hate to poster smiley
but i hate Shakeaspare so why would i want to go there

he is a curse in disguise angry

Gosh sad i never knew somebody would be soooooo cracked at Uncle Shakes embarassed.

i think he modernizied and romancized poetry. get over it kiss
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by princesa(f): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
romanticized as in slept with it shocked

he isnt just bad he is a flirt grin
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by stranger26(f): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
Wow!! I'm sooo glad you posted this! I have the whole collection of Shakespeare at home but it was too heavy and bulky to bring with me to university and I ADORE Shakespeare's work. I was totally missing my book cos its thousands of miles away and I thought I wouldn't get to read it for a few more months.

Thanks!! cheesy cheesy

I can never understand why anyone would hate Shakespeare; most of my friends hate his work! I mean, they should look at the beauty of the language, the way he writes the verse, the rhythm,,,,everything! And some of them are just sooo funny! I love the Comedy of Errors, Taming of the Shrew, The Merry wives of Windsor and many more funny ones. On the other hand, some of them were serious and you could learn from them like Timon of Athens, Measure for Measure, etc. Shakespeare ROCKS! The language itself is too beautiful and poetic; the plots, too, are very interesting.

I think everyone who doesn't like Shakespeare should make the effore of looking beyond the difference in language and seeing the beauty of the play or poem. I think people just get put off by the language and don't bother anymore. I'd like to say they are missing out on a potentially beautiful experience.
Give it a try; you won't regret reading Shakespeare.

1 Like

Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by princesa(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
@stranger
God! shakeaspeare has enough fans undecided
lol tongue
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by pcicero(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
princesa:

romanticized as in slept with it shocked

he isnt just bad he is a flirt grin

i assume u enjoy his sonnets?
Oh Shakespare, the best of 'em all
Re: Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. by princesa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
@pcicero
dnt ya all get it angry
i hate that man with silly beards tongue
phew! so many fans of his here i gotta leave this forum
runs[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Free Books, Short Stories And More From Around The World / Help Me Win / Akudaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.