Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? (35123 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Gwekzy: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.
. I can't believe this...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by napa: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Living testimony of what God is cabale of doing.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by bebe2(f): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
UP UP UP UNITED KINGDOM,

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND HER HUMBLE SUBJECTS

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by basty: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Short woman

Contrary thought, you are a Goat.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by wealth2al(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Looking so young and cute, lovely outfit.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by victorazy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.

Bros which pit u came out from? grin no offence, just asking.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by icebebe(f): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
na wa o u jus cool down disgrace ursef mmmm

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by smart9ja: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Adebosin Frederick Mayowa
UR SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY 'WOULD'
HAVE CURSED ME IF I HID THIS FROM YOU!!
Yes, I used to hate the concept of making money online so much that I used to think of influencing d govt (if I ever had the Chance) to ban all activities relating to internet money making. Who would blame me anyway, for wanting to stop this 'yahoo' thing that's blotted our image in 9ja for a long time. Well, I'm thanking God I was unable to carry out my plans and instead came across this 'free report about making money legally' that's changed my thoughts and of course,my life FOREVER!
See the free report that saved me from ur curses by visiting this links http://­ www.squeezeframes.co­m/0/119/119918/­60012.html or my blog @ http://­­ smartbusinessng..com­/ for details. I'm overconfidently looking forward to your guaranteed blessings after reading the reports! Stay blessed!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by icebebe(f): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
bebe2: UP UP UP UNITED KINGDOM,

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND HER HUMBLE SUBJECTS

sorry o
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Salma(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.[/quote]
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING? IS HE SANE AT OL?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

#Word....exactly, they are quick to attribute what is obviously a result of the good work of hardworking medical personnel to an imaginary non-existent skydaddy... @topic happy for the lady,kudos to her medical team and Gov Fashola who bore the cost of her treatment

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
I HOPE NO BE MY GOD U DEY REFER
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by gretafutor: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work
of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical
research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough
to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.

U definitely need a serious deliverance or a kind of brain surgery cos i m sure no normal person wl blasphem GOD dis much.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Articul8(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=homesteady]She looks beautiful! High heeled shoe would have made her more kiss[/quote
dis one sef don do sir.Wα̲̅†̥ is wrng wit dressing simple and looking elegant? Dt is Wα̲̅†̥ she rili portrait.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
nikkypearl:
I need a dislike botton abeg
GOD ALMIGITY bless u abeg 4 dis comment
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Phitz12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

go get a Life!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
gretafutor:

U definitely need a serious deliverance or a kind of brain surgery cos i m sure no normal person wl blasphem GOD dis much.
he need am times 77... 4 cele people hand
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by RedCard1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
The question still is when will nollywood stop clocking 20? Well, Ngozi looks good....the shoes though. A high heeled shoe would've complemented the dress better.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by ucyoma(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

I pity u, i can see God hasnt been gud to u & myt neva be.because of ur foul mouth . No wonder ur life is in.such shambles. 4 those of us He has bin gud to, we r grateful

LIKE if God has rilly bin gud to u

16 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by deewhone(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady: She looks beautiful! High heeled shoe would have made her more kiss
. U want her 2 kuku die finally, d person wey dem send bak 4rm heaven say ur tym neva reach. Make she wear heels, she go collapse, & mayb cross over
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by RedCard1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

I wish I could give you a thousand likes. People need to start facing realities. Everytime God, God, God like they've seen him before. If anty Ngozi had stayed back in her house without seeing a surgeon, would she have been alive today? He's great and yet many illnesses are been discovered everyday. Mtchewww!

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by sparkleRed(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Red_Card: I wish I could give you a thousand likes. People need to start facing realities. Everytime God, God, God like they've seen him before. If anty Ngozi had stayed back in her house without seeing a surgeon, would she have been alive today? He's great and yet many illnesses are been discovered everyday. Mtchewww!
I pray God does nt give u redcard cry

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Uwankasef: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
the last time i checked, OJB is not an ikwere man neither is he from Rivers State yet Rotimi Amechi gave him 15million naira. or have you forgotten so soon? Must you tribalise everything?

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Perfecter4real(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

have you been drinking?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Articul8][/quote]

I just gave my opinion!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Jideoforpaul(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
wow....so beautiful,i'm hpy 4 her. thank God 4 her lyf
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by ritchieamaka: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
:

I know demons make comments on Nairaland bt if u're not one, may God give u d grace 2 eat ur word n fall on ur knees seeking His mercy

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by oladistinct(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
sparkle Red:
I pray God does nt give u redcard cry
like he's been giving those who call him day and night the same red card
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Jideoforpaul(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
anyone who is not happy that others are appreciating the one and only living God who has made it possible for this lady to alive should please have a rethink....that we are living is not by our power nor by our might but by His (God Almighty) grace.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by nerodenero: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

From the likes that you have gathered from this your senseless post,it shows your kinds are many and unfortunately you and your kinds won't be alive to blame the medical scientists/surgeons from preventing your deaths when it come calling since God should not and can't take credit as you pointed out in your nonsense submission.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by donpacco(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
who is she and wat appund to her?......
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
nerodenero: From the likes that you have gathered from this your senseless post,it shows your kinds are many and unfortunately you and your kinds won't be alive to blame the medical scientists/surgeons from preventing your deaths when it come calling since God should not and can't take credit as you pointed out in your nonsense submission.

dude, are you afraid of death? maybe you need to be an atheist to understand death is natural and stop being afraid of ur skydaddy,

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? / Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59