Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song (30306 Views)

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Sapphire86(f): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
First D'banj left and he made it look as if na DB's fault; now Wande Coal has stolen his song. Is he a child? Was this not the same WC he nurtured? Abeg dis overgrown baby should stop crying joor.

Candid advice to him: hold on to Tiwa Savage ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Brother! No group has ever been together forever. It is a natural thing. As individuals in life, during your struggling days, you see group of people coming together to pull their resources, be it financially, talent-wise or otherwise. The struggle to climb to the top is driving force for individuals to come together and work so that they can get to the top. No one person has ever reached the top with climbing a ladder, that you do through people, and it is a mutual thing.

Man by nature is selfish and will always want to look after his selfish interest. He hides those selfish nature in his struggling times, but when he starts to make wave, the selfish nature starts to appear consciously or unconsciously. Don't get me wrong oooo, its a mutual thing. Don jazzy, dbanj, dr sid, wande coal, dprince have all through their coming together in their struggling days made them for themselves and it is time to compete. It happens everywere, the Jackson 5 come to mind. This are blood brothers, but they went their way and micheal Jackson became the most succesfull, plantashun boyz comes to mind. wizkid leaving bankyw's EME is another and the list goes on.I foresee psquare going solo one day, maybe on a mutual understanding.

One question that comes to mind is: can you forecast the future when you are doing deals that involve more than one person. Look, if bankyw ever knew that wizkid will be this succesfull, he would have signed him for 10years and you know what it means for wizkid to leave him without completing such a contract. He will have to pay heavily to leave.

Sorry for derailing bro, but saying Dbanj will be like? observing........Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Do you think even k-switch his brother will be with him forever. All of them cant be forever bro. It is left for don jazzy as a producer to go hunt for talents and keep up with his business. It is life bro. Even in politics godsons turn against their benefactors(godfathers) when they settle down. Independence and selfish-interest is natural with life.
charlesopp: S W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊' dbanj said o

20 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Lilamartedi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lol *sigh* Grown men acting like babies
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sapphire86: First D'banj left and he made it look as if na DB's fault; now Wande Coal has stolen his song. Is he a child? Was this not the same WC he nurtured? Abeg dis overgrown baby should stop crying joor.

Candid advice to him: hold on to Tiwa Savage ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ItsUncleDee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rotfl...nw iz jazzy vs wande...dbanj na referee

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Obipat(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wande coal stole d song. He is ingrate. U want to eat from where u didn't sow. Let him answer directly if he didn't steal it

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by dridowu: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
dissappointed in black diamond
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
hmm....dj vs wc....what wc did was a shame!! dbanj and k switch wil just dey laf at dem!!! ...Bt what i knw is dat marvin is nothing again! Apart frw tiwa,d remaining are chits!!! Even tiwa can leave soon if dj fustrate her! Dj is falling!!

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
DON JAZZy Is so immature with is big head,sluggish bastar.d.....I like d wAy wande is answerin him,no time 4 unneccesary drama!

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by tope3x(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Truth be told. ..wande coal is nothing but a thief,why must he released the track without don jazzy's concent? Well,he actually stole the track as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
babyface333: Brother! No group has ever been together forever. It is a natural thing. As individuals in life, during your struggling days, you see group of people coming together to pull their resources, be it financially, talent-wise or otherwise. The struggle to climb to the top is driving force for individuals to come together and work so that they can get to the top. No one person has ever reached the top with climbing a ladder, that you do through people, and it is a mutual thing.

Man by nature is selfish and will always want to look after his selfish interest. He hides those selfish nature in his struggling times, but when he starts to make wave, the selfish nature starts to appear consciously or unconsciously. Don't get me wrong oooo, its a mutual thing. Don jazzy, dbanj, dr sid, wande coal, dprince have all through their coming together in their struggling days made them for themselves and it is time to compete. It happens everywere, the Jackson 5 come to mind. This are blood brothers, but they went their way and micheal Jackson became the most succesfull, plantashun boyz comes to mind. wizkid leaving bankyw's EME is another and the list goes on.I foresee psquare going solo one day, maybe on a mutual understanding.

One question that comes to mind is: can you forecast the future when you are doing deals that involve more than one person. Look, if bankyw ever knew that wizkid will be this succesfull, he would have signed him for 10years and you know what it means for wizkid to leave him without completing such a contract. He will have to pay heavily to leave.

Sorry for derailing bro, but saying Dbanj will be like? observing........Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Do you think even k-switch his brother will be with him forever. All of them cant be forever bro. It is left for don jazzy as a producer to go hunt for talents and keep up with his business. It is life bro. Even in politics godsons turn against their benefactors(godfathers) when they settle down. Independence and selfish-interest is natural with life.

u said no group has ever been together for ever,thats a lie my friend, go find out,,but d other things u said are true
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
ItsUncleDee: Rotfl...nw iz jazzy vs wande...dbanj na referee
^^
grin grin grin bad referee for that matter

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by temmytboi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lmao... D'banj be like

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by nikky341: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Theif na theif this people should know that artistic theifery na serious theifing
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by jagudaswag170(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wande do the right thing and move on,having beef all around won't help ur music.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by whiteroses(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
why cant africans end affairs with meetings and mutual agreement? contract signing and ending, meet my lawyer and vice versa etc why must it end in bitterness...the ANSWER? NIGERIANS ARE COWARD, THEY WILL NOT TALK WHEN THEY ARE FEELING RUBBED THEY'LL KEEP IT IN OR GOSSIP AND MOAN ON A LOWKEY MAYBE THE OTHER PARTY IS NOT EVEN AWARE, SO ONE DAY SOMEBODY EXPLODE!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by temmytboi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
This got me laughing hard tho

13 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Booty4me: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wande Coal should please shut up. Ungrateful thief. I remember when Don jazzy and Dbanj had their ish. He was spitting fire @ Dbanj instead of settling issues. U better apologise for stealing a song thats not urs. U R TALENTED BUT GUESS WHAT? Bleep UR TALENT

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by BBM: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wande I too like u but dis one ur saying he shuld have communicated cheesy, and you even say you served him for 10years grin One album..... it means d song is his. Y didn't u communicate b4 releasing it nah. U ppl shuld play dis maturely n u guys are role models ooo. We go separate Davido and Wizkid fight, come separate una own tooo. na fada una bi oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Now Producer, Shizzi, is accussing Don Jazzy of stealing Wande's 'Go Low' beats from him too. Drama unfolding in huge proportion. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by yamunla(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don Jazzy should check himself..first,Dbanj left,Now wande..Very soon that dentist will soon leave too..I think he is the problem himself...u betrayed Dbanj...u now look like an upcoming artist to me..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by mooregan(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2013
The problem is simple, Everybody want be Oga.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2013
Wande coal is just being a Nigerian! Typical....I trust their foreign counterparts, Wandecoal wouldve been swimming in 100 million dollar lawsuit by now grin. And Don Jazzy get a year old link to the demo sef..Smh! Kai Wande is lucky that I am not Don Jazzy!

And I'm not surprised at anyone trying to justify this show of irresponsibility and lack of creativity by wande Coal! They're all just being NIGERIAN!

Breaking protocol...then trying to be sentimental when caught! Can someone help me ask wande the reason he didn't "communicate" before releasing the song to the public, but he expects Don jazzy to "communicate" without going public? Ode! Oponu Ayirada! I just hate intellectual thieves! And dem plenty for Nigeria....a visit to just 5 Nigerian blogs will convince you.

21 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
dridowu: dissappointed in black diamond

I'm disappointed myself! And I used to think he's got talent and nice voice. But right now....he has no value to me anymore....for all we know, all his former songs were composed by someone else who is not popular....and he stole them without giving credits or getting the necessary permits. Tschew
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ajasa4link: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2013
The funniest thing,the song wey dem dexams fight for no come sweet...Na just average song...mtchewwwww
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ksington: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Wetin dey vex me sef be say d song no even make brain ..... fighting over nothing. Don baba j shld be happy dat wandeblack helped him offload dat useless song he's been nursing for months.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ajasa4link: 1:15am On Nov 06, 2013
But seriously when will will NIGERIANS do away with this attitude of taking and claiming ownership of tthings that are not rightfully ours?..in the past we had "DAVIDO STOLE GOBE", "WIZKID STOLE HOLLA AT UR BOY", "WIZKID STOLE PAKURUMO " and now this...only God knows why almost all Nigerians have the tendency of conversion. The bus conductor hopes u pay him and forget to ask for change,the roadside sweeper hopes to find ur wallet filled with cash which she doesn't hope to return to the owner, the public office holder hopes to loot funds because his predecessor has done same and still a free and respected citizen,the marketer hopes to pirate ur CDs and sell it along with original songs,in fact niGERIANS now steal dance steps...na wa o,How did we get here?

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Dominionng(m): 3:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Marvin fighting, Chocolate guys fighting.. Everyone should just go solo Biko, coz it seems Naija artists dunno how to handle team work.
Na una sabi after-all! Abi wetin concern M.I with long jump or Onyeka Onwenu with brazilian hair? As if ma opinion count undecided unto the nxt one jare.

Moi rocking the track and LOL @ "..get bad luck like Arsene Wenger" grin grin grin *BadtLyrics*
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Codedrock(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2013
WHY ISNT THIS ON FRONTPAGE YET?
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ritux: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
For now, Jazzy is no longer relevant in the industry........

WC instead of you to follow Dbanj that time, u open ur mouf dey sprue rubbish then say Eja Nla dey spoil ur shine nia make Jazzy no gree concentrate on you and ur album . Now when ur eye don clear, I hope u go do something good with ur talent.

Dr SID, you no sabi anything before so your staying with MAVIN is of no relevance. Just use some of the small money u don save open a dentist consultancy.

Tiwa Tiwa fine girl...as for you, I hope your boo manager Tee Bilz will advice u better on what to do.

Mr Goody Bag hmmmn....just stay with ur brother make u dey console him till he source for other upcoming talents.

I wish una good luck.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Tovot: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2013
I have being expecting something like this , this is going to be interesting smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Falz – 'Talk' (Lyrics) / 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.