Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song (30312 Views)

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2013
nerodenero: Maybe you were one of those numerous people who condemned Dbanj, saying he was an ingrate. How time flies!!! ow that.
are u high on somtin?were in my posts av u eva seen me condenmin Dbanj ....mstweeew
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by bishop4APC: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Some one shud ask this big headed * don j* if the song has been registered before wande rock it in studio.

....When blackface accused tubaba of stealing african queen, many of u here said the song has never been registered by blackface.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
demelza: Use your brain when replying my posts. What stops Don Jazzy from picking up the phone and calling his artiste first? What respect have both of them garnered from airing their sordid laundries in public?
Look at the way they are being ridiculed on here, does it make sense?
If there was no twitter, would he have used a towncrier?
If you cant comprehend my posts, dont quote me.
most of dem are idiot idiots ...dey don't think before dey type...they need 2 be locked up.nuisances!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by demelza: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: My dear shut the phuck up although am not a big fan of don jazzy myself but lets try and call a spade a spade.
People are busy calling don jazzy immature for calling out wande om twitter instead of speaking to him privately,the question now is why didnt wande also call don jazzy before releasing the song to the public.
I feel so much disdain for intellectual plagarism because i know how it feels to see another person taking the credit for what i suffered for.
You didnt have to tell me to shut up before making your point. I will answer you anyway.
I am not supporting Wande, his actions are unforgivable. I am just saying DJ's approach is wrong. He has been together with Wande for over 10yrs and could not give him the common courtesy of inquiring about this matter privately first.
Lets assume you did something wrong at work, will your boss go on social media to call you out about your actions? It just does not make sense.
I still reiterate that this should not have been DJ first line of action. This should only have been undertaken if he had tried reaching out to Wande and was scorned.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
demelza: You didnt have to tell me to shut up before making your point. I will answer you anyway.
I am not supporting Wande, his actions are unforgivable. I am just saying DJ's approach is wrong. He has been together with Wande for over 10yrs and could not give him the common courtesy of inquiring about this matter privately first.
Lets assume you did something wrong at work, will your boss go on social media to call you out about your actions? It just does not make sense.
I still reiterate that this should not have been DJ first line of action. This should only have been undertaken if he had tried reaching out to Wande and was scorned.
And Wande couldn't communicate with Jazzy before releasing the song but you want the person stolen from to exercise courtesy. I wonder how some of you Nigerians reason. No wonder the government is stealing us blind because we're always ready to defend thieves. Wande Coal is lucky this is Nigeria cos if it was in an advanced country that he tried this BS, his azz would have been fried.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Polio: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
And Wande couldn't communicate with Jazzy before releasing the song but you want the person stolen from to exercise courtesy. I wonder how some of you Nigerians reason. No wonder the government is stealing us blind because we're always ready to defend thieves. Wande Coal is lucky this is Nigeria cos if it was in an advanced country that he tried this BS, his azz would have been fried.

I agree. Wande should have sought permission to use the song and have it reproduced.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Temptee101(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sapphire86: First D'banj left and he made it look as if na DB's fault; now Wande Coal has stolen his song. Is he a child? Was this not the same WC he nurtured? Abeg dis overgrown baby should stop crying joor.

Candid advice to him: hold on to Tiwa Savage ooooo
That DJ nurtured nd trained WC does not give him the right to steal from his master. He decided to leave him, he should as well leave everything that concerns him. WC is obilivous of the enormity of what is has done. This is a criminal offence. He should apologise to him before it gets out of hand
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by SIRmentor1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dis ar all bull_shit if wande stole d song frm jazzy wat was jazzy waitin fr b4 he released d song dat took him much tym by givin wande a hole chance 2 released d song...PUNKS!! DIS IS ALL BULLSHIT DEM DEY FALL HAND NAIJA CELE
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nobody said Don jazzy shld not accuse wande,yes we know wande is wrong and can also be jailed 4 wat he did,,,wat we are sayin is as a grown man,don jazy with his right senses shld have done dis privately in d right way,not by causing traffic on twItter and attractin unnecesary attention cos am not sure d whole world would pity him(if dats wat he's expectin....because even by postin d shit on twittet hasn't helped him in anyway ....so it absolute stupidity he has definately displayed!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: Nobody said Don jazzy shld not accuse wande,yes we know wande is wrong and can also be jailed 4 wat he did,,,wat we are sayin is as a grown man,don jazy with his right senses shld have done dis privately in d right way,not by causing traffic on twItter and attractin unnecesary attention cos am not sure d whole world would pity him(if dats wat he's expectin....because even by postin d shit on twittet hasn't helped him in anyway ....so it absolute stupidity he has definately displayed!
Even if Don Jazzy went to CNN to announce it, there's nothing wrong in that as the song has already been released. You guys should focus on the thief and stop passing the blame on the supposed victim.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by veraponpo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tstark: If DonJazzy should lose the remaining yoruba artist [Tiwa Savage] on Mavin records na yawa be that o, cos the rest of the crew are nothing to write home about. There has to be a reason why all his artists are leaving him. Dprince go die there sha

FYI Tiwa Savage is not really signed on the Mavin Records rather her label (323 Entertainment)is partnering with Mavin Records but most people don't know.

It is was all packaging... just the way Mohits deceived us flaunting money when actually they were looking for whom to sign them,begging storms records to sign them in 2005.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by demelza: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Even if Don Jazzy went to CNN to announce it, there's nothing wrong in that as the song has already been released. You guys should focus on the thief and stop passing the blame on the supposed victim.
No one is passing the blame. These are two mature men fighting in the marketplace being goaded on by onlookers. What happened to the years they worked together, that should count for something.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
demelza: No one is passing the blame. These are two mature men fighting in the marketplace being goaded on by onlookers. What happened to the years they worked together, that should count for something.
The years they worked together sho0uld have counted for something when Wande decided to release the song without seeking permission from Jazzy. As it is, Jazzy is not even interested in the song, he just wants an acknowledgement and he's ready to let the song go. is that too much to ask? Wande coal did not handle it well, so no one should blame Jazzy for taking the same route.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Kerilyyz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
LesbianBoy: Na wa o! Wande coal since he asked for credit abeg give him credit even if na #100 own and let peace reign ahn ahn lipsrsealed
LOLZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by habbyluv28(f): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Eja Nla(dbanj) go don laff tire

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: what stopped Wande from picking up his phone to call DJ before PUBLICLY releasing his song? DJ would've sent him airtime if he was broke. It's you who doesn't understand. A thief deserves public embarrasment, no need to protect his integrity
sheybi na credit DJ want?? I wonder why WC no send am #100 airtime!! And moreso,DJ is falling,soon tiwa go leave! Then DJ go dey produce his beat to wack brothers!!! The end of DJ!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by LadyH(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tstark: If DonJazzy should lose the remaining yoruba artist [Tiwa Savage] on Mavin records na yawa be that o, cos the rest of the crew are nothing to write home about. There has to be a reason why all his artists are leaving him. Dprince go die there sha
the reason is this, ERRBODY WAN BE IM OWN OGA!!!! In the other news, i know u r still rocking "goody bag". talk true my guy. wink
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Yemlizzy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
What a sorry situation! Donjazzy ought to have been more reasonable in his actions rather than revealing all his already stored up emotions via twitter.....its not suprising that Wandecoal left Mavin records since da Don as he refers to himself likes be the best and been on top the whole thing....he should apply more sense rubbish!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

What will he be laffing at when is singing NONSENSE [/b]and he is not [b]MAKING SENSE
he is really making sense,he gets shows,he performed,he collects his money! He lives is life enjoyable!! Nt shouting thief on twitter like a child! Dbanj''if u no wat I knw ,u go like me o!! ....the end of DJ and Marvin is near!! Tiwa too go leave soon maybe when that steal her walking stick!! ..it will remian DJ and his wack brothers!!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: Why has Don Jazzy decided to work with only D'banj's people.

D'banj - Screwed him
Wande Coal - Screwed him
K-switch - Followed his borther

Remaining Tiwa Savage
tiwa go leave soon if she see say DJ(Marvin) don dey end!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Donpuzo: My view on this issue is that Don Jazzy is wrong. He made it sound like he wrote a song and Wande Coal stole it.

Why didn't he post the version of the song he produced and Wande Coal sang on. Thank God Wande had it and posted it via twitter

It obvious they both wanted to release the song last year, but didn't maybe cus his production wasn't excellent enough.

Now he saw Wande Coal has moved on and as a result of that opted to record the song with a better producer Shizzi, he is upset.

Its a case of payback like Shizzi said.

Go low was first done by Shizzi then later for some reason Wande Coal went to Don Jazzy for a better version. Did we hear any noise from Shizzi?

Fact is Don Jazzy has bad blood for Wande Coal because he has left him. Same thing he did to Dbanj.

He should move on and sign new acts rather than keep his old folks stagnant.
u have spoken!! This is the most sensible comment here!!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by LadyH(f): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: Wande coal is just being a Nigerian! Typical....I trust their foreign counterparts, Wandecoal wouldve been swimming in 100 million dollar lawsuit by now grin. And Don Jazzy get a year old link to the demo sef..Smh! Kai Wande is lucky that I am not Don Jazzy!

And I'm not surprised at anyone trying to justify this show of irresponsibility and lack of creativity by wande Coal! They're all just being NIGERIAN!

Breaking protocol...then trying to be sentimental when caught! Can someone help me ask wande the reason he didn't "communicate" before releasing the song to the public, but he expects Don jazzy to "communicate" without going public? Ode! Oponu Ayirada! I just hate intellectual thieves! And dem plenty for Nigeria....a visit to just 5 Nigerian blogs will convince you.
21gunsalute for u!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
D'banj dey feel himself now... grin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by turl(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: Wande coal is just being a Nigerian! Typical....I trust their foreign counterparts, Wandecoal wouldve been swimming in 100 million dollar lawsuit by now grin. And Don Jazzy get a year old link to the demo sef..Smh! Kai Wande is lucky that I am not Don Jazzy!

And I'm not surprised at anyone trying to justify this show of irresponsibility and lack of creativity by wande Coal! They're all just being NIGERIAN!

Breaking protocol...then trying to be sentimental when caught! Can someone help me ask wande the reason he didn't "communicate" before releasing the song to the public, but he expects Don jazzy to "communicate" without going public? Ode! Oponu Ayirada! I just hate intellectual thieves! And dem plenty for Nigeria....a visit to just 5 Nigerian blogs will convince you.

word!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by emmatok(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afam4eva:

So who is the thieve here.
Did you read Wandes reply?

DJ is acting silly, because he can't confront Wande over that song anywhere.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by LadyH(f): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
MeGaStReEt: I respect Don Jazzy and I expected him to handle this maturely instead of going to twitter. Wande has served him long enough to earn his freedom.
I tots agree with the first sentence but Wande servin him for even a hundred yrs doznt giv him the right to steal his song.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Richiy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oh! Why did this controversy occur just when I unfollowed him on twitter? See how I missed!
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Qsscruz: Wande coal give him credit even if na #100 and let peace reign..
wande no know which network don jazzy dey use now,he fit send am glo or mtn credit
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
And Wande couldn't communicate with Jazzy before releasing the song but you want the person stolen from to exercise courtesy. I wondier how some of you Nigerians reason. No wonder the government is stealing us blind because we're always ready to defend thieves. Wande Coal is lucky this is Nigeria cos if it was in an advanced country that he tried this BS, his azz would have been fried.
bros afam
u r not getting the logic
the guy is not justifying what wande coal did

don jazzy is wande's boss before they broke up and there is no fight between them.

what wande coal did was totally wrong, which If possible should be sent to jail .. but we have to blame don jazzy for not acting maturely. it won't cost son jazzy 100naira credit to call wande n ask him why he acts like that, then if the answer is not satisfactory, then he can come to twitter. by that time, every blame would be on wande coal no him anymore

it's like, ur friend steals ur cloth (ur friend action is wrong) .. he starts posing with the cloth to everyone without ur consent claiming to be it's own

what a mature person would do is to call his friend (since there is no bad blood btw them)
oga come oo, u know say u fall my hand, how u gi steal my cloth without telling me, the cloth u dey take pose name my own, at least give me small credit. then if ur friend decide to act stupid after u called him
then u can decide to embarrass him (unless there is bad blood between them before)

but this one is a show of shame and childish . both of them should go and clean public toilet

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by coolgb(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
LesbianBoy: Na wa o! Wande coal since he asked for credit abeg give him credit even if na #100 own and let peace reign ahn ahn lipsrsealed
nigerians are madt comedians, walahi
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Olumeme: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
To be candid with ourselves, I think wande coal is guilty, if u read between the lines, he didn't deny stealing d song!
He should apologise or face legal sanction,
Come to think of it, why did wande didn't call jazzy to get approval before releasing the song?
Its clear, wande is a theif!
Don jazyy should teach wande coal a lesson just like chocolate city did to brymo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) / Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album / Falz – 'Talk' (Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.