Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song (30290 Views)

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by LMAyedun(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Dbanj will sure be laffing is ass out...
Jazzy F-k up sha.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by collynzo2(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2013
Why can't Wande Coal categorically say he didn't steal the steal the song. What a thief
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by profvic3: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2013
*runs in2 room n com out wit a long cane,don jazzy n wande coal lies down flat..*nd d lashing begins..12 strokes each 4 d 2 big fools.disgracing d entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Enoquin(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2013
WC did wrong. So, after taking DJ's song without his permission, he is supposed to call you? Why didn't you call first before taking the song asking for permission or whatever? The courts here might indict you for plagiarism but who will enforce its ruling? You served him for 10 years doesn't give you the right to take any of his property, tangible or intangible.

DJ shouldn't have taken to twitter. Granted, WC tok something from him; he should have done the mature thing by calling him and if WC hadn't responded, should have taken him to court. Yes, nothing might be done but it'd be in public domain (abi na wetin lawyers dey call am?)

DJ no one can be loyal for you and be with you forever. I'd have thought you'd get new acts by now and concentrate on producing.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Forwetinnah: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
C'est moi:
Just finished reading Don jazzy's tweets.Mehn! He said Wande should give him credit (for his song that he stole) and he doesn't want to send his legal team on him.They shoulda settled this behind closed doors.

" Behind closed doors "ke? You want some1 to disappear? Ok o, Don Jazzy aka Gonzolo and WandeC aka Javier..let's watch your drama unfold #TelemundoThinz
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by bheemz(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2013
I just can't believe Don'jazzy can actually do dis, even if WC stole d song but at least he deliver it well.....instead of dis public embarrassment, I think it is something dey can settle behind closed doors. ...anywayz me I still dey ROTATE#lmao# stolen or not ko kan mi
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Polio: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Don Jazzy is an immature fool.

This shouldnt have been played out on a social media platform

Grown and matured folks dont settle issues or differences in this sort of manner.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Come, wande coal and don jazzy if two of una knw where una bath make una go there go collect una cloth and make una stop to dey hang una dirty pant for corridor.....No be only una dey twitter me sef i dey twitter. All this so called celebrity i no knw wetin una dey form, we are nt interested in ur chicken fight
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Its Don Jazzy again! grin
I don't even know why they are making noise over their crappy copycat songs.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Flirtyfemi: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013
just heard that Tiwa Savage, the first lady of the Mavin records was actually the one that fueled the on-going feud between Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy and one time faithful label mate Wande Coal. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/kfb-exclusive-how-tiwa-savage-caused.html
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by nerodenero: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: DON JAZZy Is so immature with is big head,sluggish bastar.d.....I like d wAy wande is answerin him,no time 4 unneccesary drama!
Maybe you were one of those numerous people who condemned Dbanj, saying he was an ingrate. How time flies!!! Now the good boy is now the badooo grin
Obipat: Wande coal stole d song. He is ingrate. U want to eat from where u didn't sow. Let him answer directly if he didn't steal it
You can't be so sure about that
speedyboi:

I'm disappointed myself! And I used to think he's got talent and nice voice. But right now....he has no value to me anymore....for all we know, all his former songs were composed by someone else who is not popular....and he stole them without giving credits or getting the necessary permits. Tschew
Can you prove this poo you wrote above? Let us be rationale here
Tovot: I have being expecting something like this , this is going to be interesting smiley
The Dbanj should be laughing now. Is he having the last laugh? It is just a matter of time before we know that.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Charlzino(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Dis guyz r fucking up. Very disappointing, big boys 4 dat matta

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2013
What is there for don jazzy to discuss with WC?
After song has been released on album with dj omitted from credits?
After record company has paid all parties involved in producing the song?

This sadly is the mentality of the average nigerian. Cheat your friend and accuse him of fking up when he raises hell.

What nonsense.

If WC cannot counter djs claims, they better start forking over royalties. In obodo oyibo this would be 'serious lawyer sheet'. Just ask the verve who have not made a dime from their fantastic bittersweet symphony because of copyright gragra

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Some people are fools.reading from posts here,[] some bard headed fools keep saying he should not have taken to the twitter.then how would you have known there is issues like this? Some people talk before they think undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by njuwo(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: DON JAZZy Is so immature with is big head,sluggish bastar.d.....I like d wAy wande is answerin him,no time 4 unneccesary drama!
Na dis one come cry yesterday say her boyfriend dey take weed. U don join ur boyfriend abi.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by akraym(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Another publicity stunt for the SONG. Everything na wash, I nor go listen to the song lai lai

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by oluwadartey: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013
nawa o.... Una wey de complain say them de immature and say them de fight..... Una Don chop?.... leave pple wey de fight abeg....
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by WildChild00(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Singing, dont get it twisted, Don jazzy again, eee, eee, omo' u done make me fall in love, fall in love oooo, fall in lovvee,aaa,
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
oyb: nigerian artsistes are extremely ignorant f the legal ramifications of all sorts of actions they take.

if don jazzy can prove that this is a rip off from him, he can even claim a percentage of the revenue from the song

all i see is wande coal appealing to sentiment - "all these years i was loyal to you" - meaning that is a license to steal from don jazzy?
are you minding? The he-goat thinks everyone is like Sound Sultan that can be stolen from and you'll wave it off. Don Jazzy wasn't even asking for royalties, just some credit and the yeye dudu osun is tryna whip up sentiments with the eediotic talk of 'loyalty'. Thieves never progress, what will happen after the yeye song? The end of his career? He should go and ask May D what happened after his backstabbing, even that Sean T(hief)izzle will crash and burn before mid 2014
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2013
WC messed up big time. He should have done things the right way.

But let's not forget that don jazzy himself steals 90% of his beats from other songs as well. E.g tiwa's "don't leave without my heart" and many more.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Buoyantic: Some people are fools.reading from posts here,[] some bard headed fools keep saying he should not have taken to the twitter.then how would you have known there is issues like this? Some people talk before they think undecided
Dude thats the point we dnt want to knw, why is he telling us what does he want us to do, if he is nt happy about what WC did he should take him to court then those who want to knw will then knw...As for u calling pple fools well i reserve comment bt be warned
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2013
WC messed up big time. He should have done things the right way.

But let's not forget that don jazzy himself steals 90% of his beats from other songs as well. E.g tiwa's "don't leave without my heart" was stolen from "lumidee" and many more.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by romeo(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2013
What a thief that Wande boy is.. Very typical of an Alaye boy, steal and claim ownership
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by MeGaStReEt: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013
I respect Don Jazzy and I expected him to handle this maturely instead of going to twitter. Wande has served him long enough to earn his freedom.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by kingbang: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Some people are plainly stupid! So you dolts expect DJ to call him up? Did Wande Coal bother to call him before stealing his work?. Respect is damn reciprocal. Wande Coal messed up big time. That you served him for ten years does not give you the right to disrespect him in such manner. Let the truth be told! Wande Coal should stop whipping up sentiments and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: Wande coal is just being a Nigerian! Typical....I trust their foreign counterparts, Wandecoal wouldve been swimming in 100 million dollar lawsuit by now grin. And Don Jazzy get a year old link to the demo sef..Smh! Kai Wande is lucky that I am not Don Jazzy!

And I'm not surprised at anyone trying to justify this show of irresponsibility and lack of creativity by wande Coal! They're all just being NIGERIAN!

Breaking protocol...then trying to be sentimental when caught! Can someone help me ask wande the reason he didn't "communicate" before releasing the song to the public, but he expects Don jazzy to "communicate" without going public? Ode! Oponu Ayirada! I just hate intellectual thieves! And dem plenty for Nigeria....a visit to just 5 Nigerian blogs will convince you.
3 gbosas to you. Don Jazzy was just being a nice guy. He could've just called his lawyer and the only news we would've heard is that WC was being sued, just as Choc City did to Brymo. He went to twitter to air his grievances and the same eediots that scramble for the credit Don Jazzy gives out are attacking him(probably with the credit he gave em). Even in school, if a friend of yours stole your assignment/idea, no be shouting match una go do for the entire class. It's one thing to be stolen from, it's another when the thief is someone you considered a trustworthy friend.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
SMH at people justifying stealing on this thread. So because they worked together for 10 years it is now ok for him to steal DJ's intellectual property?..

To know how it feels, try to compose a song or a poem or draw a picture then watch someone else steal it and take credits for it. Tell me how it feels afterwards.

Y'all can now imagine how Blackface felt when he said 2face stole 'African Queen' from him. And guess who Nigerians supported?.. 2face.

Even if DJ sued Wande to court without taking it to twitter, some of you will still crucify DJ.

Smh!

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2013
publicity
they want people to listen to their lame song
we know how they play the games

dbanj n thuraya played the same game with blame it on money

the more attention to a song, the more the download
nonsense
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by kingthreat(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2013
I thought Wande Coal is still part of the Mavin family. With this news, it is confirmed that Mavin with just Don Jazzy, Tiwa, Sid and whack Prince is nothing but a joke.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by ddeola: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2013
@Don Jazzy, na wa o. Pls allow ds boys move on with dier lives, you didn't make yourself too. Someone gave you the platform and as a bigger bros, you should have called your boi and sorted things out in a matured way. All ds social media will destroy you instead of making you. Be careful

@Wande, do what is right and God will bless ur hussle
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by yamunla(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2013
oluafolabi: SMH at people justifying stealing on this thread. So because they worked together for 10 years it is now ok for him to steal DJ's intellectual property?..

To know how it feels, try to compose a song or a poem or draw a picture then watch someone else steal it and take credits for it. Tell me how it feels afterwards.

Y'all can now imagine how Blackface felt when he said 2face stole 'African Queen' from him. And guess who Nigerians supported?.. 2face.

Even if DJ sued Wande to court without taking it to twitter, some of you will still crucify DJ.

Smh!
God Bless u bro
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by IleIfe2(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Don Jazzy's baby face sounds better though. with him voice like say him dey cry.

Wande coal don steal my song Oh Eh!!
Him wan do me baby face ohhhhhh ayaayayan yah ahh ayanyanyaya yah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Falz – 'Talk' (Lyrics) / 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.