Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? (4159 Views)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Godmother(f): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
I mean seriously?? What's the basis?
Men are not better than women. Women are not better than men. There's even no reason fightin for gender equality. Its like comparing milo and milk, saying the milo is better than the milk. They perform different functions.

Most guys just think that because they are men they deserve some special respect. If I meet you as a man I respect you, not because you are a man but because you are a person. If you misbehave I treat your Bleep-up big time! What nonsense!

To me the only two men that deserve unconditional respect is your father and hubby/bf. And even the hubby has to be reasonable, not one violent person that would beat me up everyday, cheat on me and not provide for the family

Men have their duties in the family, women have theirs. Play your part and you would be respected!! As a man you are the provider/protector, the woman is the homemaker. If the guy has to start sharing responsibilties then nothing stops you assisting her once in a while. We all need to get over ourselves! Geez!!.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
And so
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Enegod(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
I won't date a feminist angry
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^ who's asking you to date one? Besides you want a woman who will have to mind
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Ab025(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
My dear, we are not sayin we are better than women, bt even in our religious books (Bible and Qur'an), God has put us already higher than u ladies, that's why men were instructed in the religious books to always treat women in a nice way, protect and care for them, neva beat them and show them d right way.

Women were created from our ribs, though they are often called d weaker gender but their respect and care must be accorded to them cos they are stil part of us....but as for we men, even d heavens have put us above u women already

Dnt feel bad, just d way it is#
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by iamteaser: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Because we really are!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Imagine what your mind is telling you: comparing yourself with a man. That's a wrong mentality. And if you keep growing with this kind of thinking, you'll be the one who'll end up loosing out because you don't know your role as a woman to a man especially in marriage which is stated in the Bible. And mentality like this is what has been responsible for most divorce in marriages. You must understand your role as stated in the Bible. Outside that, you can never guarantee yourself a happy marriage. Yes! You won't enjoy it because you'll feel your man may be lording over you. Just play your role and you'll be fine. And even in your daily interaction with men, still understand the boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Op,i don't agree wif u o,we aren't equal o,fyn we av diffrent functions,bt we r beta dan dem!!na guys wey get fish brain plenty 4 dis world,especially 4 naija,dem cum plenty 4 nairaland...jst confirm it dat u av fish brain by quoting my post and replying wif insults!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by GoodFaith: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Godmother: I mean seriously?? What's the basis?
Men are not better than women. Women are not better than men. There's even no reason fightin for gender equality. Its like comparing milo and milk, saying the milo is better than the milk. They perform different functions.

Most guys just think that because they are men they deserve some special respect. If I meet you as a man I respect you, not because you are a man but because you are a person. If you misbehave I treat your Bleep-up big time! What nonsense!

To me the only two men that deserve unconditional respect is your father and hubby/bf. And even the hubby has to be reasonable, not one violent person that would beat me up everyday, cheat on me and not provide for the family

Men have their duties in the family, women have theirs. Play your part and you would be respected!! As a man you are the provider/protector, the woman is the homemaker. If the guy has to start sharing responsibilties then nothing stops you assisting her once in a while. We all need to get over ourselves! Geez!!.

"Men are not better than women. Women are not better than men" you just met a dude that treat you with less respect
Question? do u have your owe money or great Job?
Play your part and you would be respected!- What part do you want this man to play?
Ask you out?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by 4C2215131: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Me thinks it's a subjective and relative issue.
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Waspy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
sad The whole place is filled with attention seekers and reeks of Complexes. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Danhumprey: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ab025: My dear, we are not sayin we are better than women, bt even in our religious books (Bible and Qur'an), God has put us already higher than u ladies, that's why men were instructed in the religious books to always treat women in a nice way, protect and care for them, neva beat them and show them d right way.

Women were created from our ribs, though they are often called d weaker gender but their respect and care must be accorded to them cos they are stil part of us....but as for we men, even d heavens have put us above u women already

Dnt feel bad, just d way it is#
Tell them ooo. Annoying feminists! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Danhumprey: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,i don't agree wif u o,we aren't equal o,fyn we av diffrent functions,bt we r beta dan dem!!na guys wey get fish brain plenty 4 dis world,especially 4 naija,dem cum plenty 4 nairaland...jst confirm it dat u av fish brain by quoting my post and replying wif insults!!
Hey!
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by lilmax(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Op you are wasting your time....if you want equality why dont you do what men do dats if you can survive it .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Godmother(f): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^ did you read my post at all? Where did you see there that I want equality with a man? I said there's nothing like equality between men n women. Its like comparing day to night n saying one is better than d oda. They re both useful n serve there different unique purposes. So also do men and women. The only place I can even say this equality thing comes in is in the workplace

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,i don't agree wif u o,we aren't equal o,fyn we av diffrent functions,bt we r beta dan dem!!na guys wey get fish brain plenty 4 dis world,especially 4 naija,dem cum plenty 4 nairaland...jst confirm it dat u av fish brain by quoting my post and replying wif insults!!
Must U comment. Clown

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by lipsyliscious: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Godmother: ^^ did you read my post at all? Where did you see there that I want equality with a man? I said there's nothing like equality between men n women. Its like comparing day to night n saying one is better than d oda. They re both useful n serve there different unique purposes. So also do men and women. The only place I can even say this equality thing comes in is in the workplace
gbam!!! Me love dis comment die! I cn frame it n put it on a wall! Tell dese men dat try to use d Bible to support silly claims. U should probably become Shepherds n start walking around in robes. I don't know y pple are big hypocrites?! Dey will readily commit fornication bt wen it comes to gays dey will cry foul, as if all sinners won't go to hell! Using d Bible only wen it suits dem! Simply because men are physically stronger dosent make dem better. We all hv different purposes. With all d physical strength, u pple don't go thru labour or d excruciating pain some women have to go thru every month in the name of menses! We all have a purpose n no gender is better Dan d other. we all have different roles to play and my role is definitely not to kneel and slave to massage any man's ego while he sits and pride at his Conquest. Btw I think I read somewhere dat female foetus hav a higher survival chance than male foetus, so with all ur physical strength, Biology does not support u dere, dats if I'm ryt. Pls we are in d 21st century, y'all masochists should stop living in self deceit!
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 06, 2013
sarbest001: Must U comment. Clown
must u quote my post??hedoit,u put a question mark at d end of a question nt a full stp!!!take note
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2013
''jst confirm it dat u av fish brain by quoting my post and replying wif insults!!'' i love your defence mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by alienware(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by alienware(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Godmother: I mean seriously?? What's the basis?

pimples ridden face, why not ask God who created man and gave him all the authority instead of coming here to rant . Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Mumu, you knew you'd get quoted cos' you've ignorantly said the wrong thing!! look @ this thing oooo grin, In what way biko?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Princewill1(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2013
@Op u sound pained,poor woman how did u think what started from the inception,will be solved by opening a thread here.For ur opinion,keep it to yourself its not needed and no one asked for it.Meanwhile,its not compulsory u can choose not to have any man in ur life,who cares?.Instead of coming here to type trash,what smart women does is,they know the kind of world they are into,they use their precious time to device a means to successfully live with it.Maybe ur mum started the struggle,ask her how far so far.Just wasted my time here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Emeralddeee: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Personally I don't think any gender is better than the other, we are all fairfully made with unique functions. As an individual it's best you focus on playing your part well and stop feeling superior or inferior than the other no one is inferior we are all unique. More so, find a way of developing yourself positively I tell you gender will not be an issue.
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Strauskhan1: Mumu, you knew you'd get quoted cos' you've ignorantly said the wrong thing!! look @ this thing oooo grin, In what way biko?? undecided
hey hey hey!!!m.ad man wu is talking 2 u??c wat is calling anoda person tin!pot dey call kettle black,ode,hedoit,warn urself o!!
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Iaz93: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Harbosede02: must u quote my post??hedoit,u put a question mark at d end of a question nt a full stp!!!take note
LOL.

After a punctuation mark, you give space. Take note. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Iaz93: LOL.

lol
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Dygeasy(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Odedoyin25: ''jst confirm it dat u av fish brain by quoting my post and replying wif insults!!'' i love your defence mechanism.
gringringrin

You Go Fear Na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Dygeasy(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Iaz93: LOL.

Its Now 1-1 smiley

Let's See Where Harbosede02 Strikes From cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2013
@bolded......Lol, NL babes are soo funny
Harbosede02: hey hey hey!!!m.ad man wu is talking 2 u??c wat is calling anoda person tin!pot dey call kettle black,ode,hedoit,warn urself o!!
Bose, I won't xchange words whiddya...... Never refer to me a mad man again. Capish?? cool
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Strauskhan1: @bolded......Lol, NL babes are soo funny Bose, I won't xchange words whiddya...... Never refer to me a mad man again. Capish?? cool
then stp behaving lyk 1!!
Re: Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
@OP and her cohorts, get a MAN, get a LIFE.
If you guys continue this way, you're gonna still be single and desperately searching @60.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night / How Can I Satisfy Her??? / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.