Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Web Site Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Site Review (1001 Views)

Lagoslabs.com Site Review / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Site Review by taiwoaigor(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
help review dis site www.digit0.com/africa
Should i redesign or work on the design
Re: Web Site Review by kazey(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
Its all images? you might want to convert it to html and css and leave necessary backgrounds besides try to optimize the animation too.
Re: Web Site Review by my2cents(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
I don't like the user login info over the map of Africa either. You can still do it if you must, but the way it is now doesn't look pretty at all.
Re: Web Site Review by Zahymaka(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2006
twin, you know we talked about it wink. Sorry I was busy running around then. Okay here are just a few minor things:

- You need more colors and a better banner

- It's not necessary to scrap the map of Africa. Just ensure it's bigger so the whole login form fits in it.

- You haven't put some dummy content on the page yet so we don't know how it's going to look when your text comes in.

- Like I said, you should use more css -- that top navigation system can be improved to just css and not images. It's lighter, and faster.

Will add more later. . .

I hope you're coming online tonight?
Re: Web Site Review by kheme(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2006
okay, here's mine www.htmlonline.tk

(1) (Reply)

Create Free Website / 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.