Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit (4516 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2013
The name Anita Joseph is synonymous to the
display of curves and 'oranges'. When it
comes to acting, which she claims to do, her
name may not be in the first 1,000 on the
roll call.
Even though
she is not seen
in the movies really often, Anita Joseph has
managed to keep her name relevant in the
razzmatazz industry in Nigeria, thanks to her
constant display of her assets.
The controversial actress has released another set
of revealing photographs. She, as usual, displayed
her tightly packaged oranges and wore a net
trouser to show her laps. Anita Joseph sure knows
how catch attention of an online audience.
Source: Nigeriafilms.com www.oseni9ja..com/2013/11/photos-actress-anita-joseph-shows-off.html?m=1

Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by shannexon(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Wahala dey oo,must ladies show their assets??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Trying so hard to get noticed shocked

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Alexpissu: Trying so hard to get noticed shocked
Gbam
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Danhumprey: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2013
shannexon: Wahala dey oo,must ladies show their assets??
Abeg,talk true for once. You no dey show your assets? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: Abeg,talk true for once. You no dey show your assets? undecided
haha guy no b evribody get assets na...
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Danhumprey: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2013
oseni9ja: haha guy no b evribody get assets na...
shocked You wan tell me say you no get asset? Talk true!
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2013
She is a beautiful lady but the outfit is trashy and she looks classless angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by ogeoflyf(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Haba!! shocked is it by force!!
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: shocked You wan tell me say you no get asset? Talk true!
na liability I get
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by PamelaGold1(f): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Ogundale(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Pamela what u doin here, come let me chizo ur ass.
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Akshow: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
What an awkward pose in d 1st pix. She could not pull d pose in 2nd pix off cos of her thick thighs. Fine face n lvely bweasst.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by NnamdiN: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
I love what I see shikena

#Teambooby
Re: PHOTOS: Actress, Anita Joseph, Shows Off Her Assets Again In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
NnamdiN: I love what I see shikena

#Teambooby
haha badoo...

(1) (Reply)

Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? / Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos / Fans Makes Cute Drawings Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye And North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.