Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Immigration To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To Australia (9795 Views)

Immigration To Canada- The Winners / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To Australia by koredemma(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
Please all i am trying to process my skilled immigrant visa to australia but the charges are quite high, anyone with info on a less costly way? n by the way, I'm a Nurse.
Re: Immigration To Australia by traveldude: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
Sorry mate, that the price is high, but can you give me a guide on how to get it done?,
Re: Immigration To Australia by tunnytox(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
If the OFFICIAL prices are ''high'' you'll still have to pay it there's no way of avoiding the fees, by the way have you had your occupation assesed by the approved body in Australia?, because that must be your first step, the process of immigrating to Australia are in stages so try and take one step after the other and ensure follow the rules never pay any agent if possible, good luck
Re: Immigration To Australia by traveldude: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Thanks mate , so give the website or contacts to get the first step done,
Re: Immigration To Australia by orchman1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
I will advice you go through a good channel, I have a lady that I just discovered recently, she is a Nigeria woman married to an Australian man and she is a recognized legal and immigration expert with a registered company in Australia.

She has representatives here in Nigeria too.

Her name is Uche Okereke Fisher Mrs. Just email her or call her and tell her you are from her client Ani Uchenna Alexander from Nigeria. . my cell no is: 08054013736.

Here is her contact info,

Uche Okereke-Fisher
Legal Counsel/Director

18 Mansfield Way, Kellyville, NSW 2155

T: +61 2 8824 9768 | F: +61 2 8824 9768 | M: +61 2 4230 18344
| migrationagent@daluch.com.au | www.daluch.com
Re: Immigration To Australia by tunnytox(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
@traveldude

the official Australian government website is www.immi.gov.au
be aware that this website could be too detailed and cumbersome, you'll need a lot of patience to navigate through, you will also find the list of registered agents on www.themara.com.au
Re: Immigration To Australia by OAM4J: 1:06am On Oct 02, 2009
And be very careful, there are lots of scammers here.
Re: Immigration To Australia by canlor: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2011
I wish to inquire if anybody on the forum who graduated from a nigerian university have had their skills assessed before.
ie sending your degree certificate and transcripts for assessment prior to filling in your state sponsorship request for either the 176 or 475 visa category.
how is the process like,i have been told that graduates from nigeria rarely do not get positive response from skills/education assessment body.
how true is it?
what and what do i need to do to ensure i am positively assessed.
looking forward to hearing from you guys

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For 3 Days, From January 30 - February 1 / New Visa Process For UK Visitors From Nigeria / 2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.