Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225456 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aspireahead:

i was going tru the thread and saw your post, and want to ask and remind you that you have few days till 2015 and how far have you gone in trying to achieve the above?
When I wrote that I was planning something which I had to shelve when I was faced with another choice(which I didn't really like). Obviously, I shelved it for the other choice.

However, I'm still in schedule. Although I don't think I'm going to have a free slot for the art in 2015(except I want to become Jack the dull boy). But I'm still actively working on my interests every single day.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
This thread is officially DEAD
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
can draw anything as long as i am with my pen.......even imaginative.....no pencils....just pen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Yea,right...but bro,read thru the topic from the first page and try to understand what this thread is all about,we all can draw anything too...#no offence bro
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
haydot95:
Yea,right...but bro,read thru the topic from the first page and try to understand what this thread is all about,we all can draw anything too...#no offence bro
its just a quick contribution!
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by sundalito: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
[Music] Download Praiz - sisi ft Wizkid.mp3 click here to Download now @ http://incrediblewap.cf/music/view/24633889

[Video] Download Qdot - Ibadan ft Olamide official video...click here to download now @ http://incrediblewap.cf/video/view/24634155
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by sundalito: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
[Music] Download Praiz - sisi ft Wizkid.mp3 click here to Download now @ http://incrediblewap.cf/music/view/24633889

[Video] Download Qdot - Ibadan ft Olamide official video...click here to download now @ http://incrediblewap.cf/video/view/24634155
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by tyrex(m): 2:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by kennyart(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
check this out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
check it out, used HB pencil. couldnt find me 2B

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Feraz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
C'mon guys, this thread is not to show your work. Create one for showcasing your artworks.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Frankestein08(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
this tread helped me tho, I can now shade better.
check dis out, a drawing of pusha t. Tried drawing myself too.

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ma pen n i

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by donsharwama(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
[b][/b]
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by donsharwama(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Login Bonus N50(Daily).

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Frankestein08(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2015
donsharwama:

Login Bonus N50(Daily).

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).

so how much u don make?

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys, i just saw this thread. Well, i draw too buh only when I'm bored. Just feel like sharing some pictures of my drawings. Thank you

1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by aolumaxi(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Hey guys, can't find the original post plss
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol. I'm a learner, btw my eye defects affects me a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by corlin2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tswaggs1:
Lol. I'm a learner, btw my eye defects affects me a lot
Sorry for your eye defect ...
Nice work

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Oscarrazzi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by linasparkle(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow! You are good, did u do all that with just a ball point pen?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Wad ah love doing cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Onegai:
Hello everyone. It's time for another Drawing class, this saturday.

Venue: Muri Okunola Park, VI, Lagos
Time: 1pm
Date: 7th December.

please bring your sketchpad and pencils and something to sit on. if you don't have a sketchpad, please call 08129964186, so that one can be made for you. Price depends on size, but expect to pay N1,000 or more and tp pay upfront (into an account) before saturday.

thanks.

Nice thread....

i like your style of drawing..very interesting. I don't get to see many female artists especially one this good. I'm impressed.
Are the classes still on?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Easy4reel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
NEED UR HELP GUYS!!!

I'M TRYING FOR THE FIRST TIME TO DO A PRINTING WORK FOR MY CHURCH (A SIMPLE ONE THOUGH).... IT'S JUST AN ANNIVERSARY ENVELOPE.
I'M DONE WITH THE DESIGN (FOUR COLOR)... BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK.... I'm hearing of 'film', 'plate' et.c buh I really don't get it.......I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK..........THANKS IN ANTICIPATION!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.