Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225177 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by abimijul1: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Starrygold Comprehensive and Affordable COREL DRAW AND PHOTOSHOP VIDEO TRAINING!!

Take advantage of Starrygold video training to develop your long awaited Passion for GRAPHIC DESIGN. For more info on the Corel Draw and Photoshop video training package and how to place your order, kindly contact me on 08062761209 or send me a text on WhatsApp.

You can also register on our platform with this link:  http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/corel%20draw/?ref=ebenezer

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by phaitooxy(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Pen drawing by Faithpens

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by miraclechux: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hello guys i have found a group on facebook where professional graphics designers, learn, interact, engage and share innovative ideas from media graphics to character illustration and modelling.see below what i can do now with just photoshop and adobe illustrator below as you can join the group here https://business./creativegraphicsdesigners/

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by miraclechux: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
This group is awesome and has really helped me in improving my graphics design skills through their regular weekly tutorials https://business./creativegraphicsdesigners/
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by topsyking: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice piecr
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pascopele: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2022
linasparkle:
Can i draw grandma upside down? I doubt undecided
Hey! What do you need me for
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by linasparkle(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pascopele:
Hey! What do you need me for
I need you to pull a post down or edit it, i didn't ask for a repost. It's a post on Dating and Meet-up zone, Ada'slounge.

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pascopele: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2022
linasparkle:

I need you to pull a post down or edit it, i didn't ask for a repost. It's a post on Dating and Meet-up zone, Ada'slounge.
Okay point out the post to me so I can take it down
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by linasparkle(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Pascopele:
Okay point out the post to me so I can take it down
The one that says a lady in ibadan needs friends, pls remove the post or the number.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pascopele: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
linasparkle:

The one that says a lady in ibadan needs friends, pls remove the post or the number.
There are lots of Ibadan post there quote it for Moe or point it out on the thread
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pascopele: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
linasparkle:

There are lots of Ibadan post there quote it for me or point it out on the thread
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sebbs(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
See mine o. Still a learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.