Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225248 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Dude,it's obvious (f) is clearly started near her name but you don't have any (m) or (f)...

Ayordeyleyy:
you are a girl? shocked...
you are a girl?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nope far from lazy,babe,you got skill & just keep improving all the same. I draw more of fantasy stuff & comic characters than real life mostly. I experiment both with traditional & digital art based on my mood.

marvluv:

this is one of my "life figure drawing"..u can see how lazy I am.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
camera still poor embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by zizo1: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
My ballpoint pen drawing of 1 of my naija favourite comedian, hope it's dope grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Camera resolution better than the last time. Keep it up & post the finished work when you are done.

Ayordeyleyy:
camera still poor embarassed
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's a good start & you obviously have skills that need to develop.
Pay more attention to detail some of outlines of his shirt don't join.
Another thing is using your line weights more uniformly when drawing so it's better finished than incomplete,best regards...

zizo1:
My ballpoint pen drawing of 1 of my naija favourite comedian, hope it's dope grin
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
DerrickM:
Camera resolution better than the last time. Keep it up & post the finished work when you are done.

тнαикѕ... вυт ιт ∂σєѕи'т ℓσσк fιиιѕнє∂?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
To you it looks that way but with no hairline & other details looks unfinished to me...

Ayordeyleyy:
тнαикѕ... вυт ιт ∂σєѕи'т ℓσσк fιиιѕнє∂?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by zizo1: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2016
DerrickM:
It's a good start & you obviously have skills that need to develop.
Pay more attention to detail some of outlines of his shirt don't join.
Another thing is using your line weights more uniformly when drawing so it's better finished than incomplete,best regards...

Tnk u sir, its noted

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dextra(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello All,
We have a chance to stand out globally again by showcasing our Talents. Let’s vote for Young aspiring African Artists through ARTPIZZAZ in the Microsoft Small Business Contest 2016.

ARTPIZZAZ has made it to the semi-finalist stage and need your help to make it to the final.
Just 2 simple steps which will only take a minute of your time:

Go to: http://woobox.com/qxectb/h58kmn

Vote for ARTPIZZAZ once daily until April 25th 2016
Share the link on your Facebook page and other social platform and invite your friends and contacts to VOTE.

Visit http://www.artpizzazz.com/pages/our-story to learn more about ARTPIZZAZ

As a young Aspiring Artist, you are welcome to contact ARTPIZZAZ to showcase your creations.

Some featured Artists: http://balafun.com/artists/

To show our appreciation for your support, we will be giving away amazing prizes at the end of the contest. Each vote and share automatically enters you into a draw.

We truly appreciate your support.
Go Team #ARTPIZZAZ
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
Scarface drawing totally hand-drawn with a 2.0 rotring pencil,sakura pens and coloured pencils.

1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Xmani: 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
did these in between classes...tried drawing and shading with a pen, considering I'm not even good at shading with a pencil,...well, I'll let you guys be the judge(s)

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Good attempt,bro,try learning how to shade with pencils more though,best regards...

Xmani:
did these in between classes...tried drawing and shading with a pen, considering I'm not even good at shading with a pencil,...well, I'll let you guys be the judge(s)
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Xmani: 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
sure thing bro...
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2016
Hi everyone , please I would like to know a school that teaches art classes in lagos( drawing and the likes) for a teenager. My sister has developed a keen interest in drawing. Please your urgent response is anticipated. PS: I want schools or people with great experience in a central place in lagos
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2016
In Ikeja http://dudutoolz.com/courses/

For online tutorials visit youtube Mark Kistler,Proko Tutorials & Cartooning4Kids

bolarinnwa:
Hi everyone , please I would like to know a school that teaches art classes in lagos( drawing and the likes) for a teenager. My sister has developed a keen interest in drawing. Please your urgent response is anticipated. PS: I want schools or people with great experience in a central place in lagos

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by aetel1: 2:53pm On May 11, 2016
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics... win airtime weekly.. free tutorials and networking on a CGI level
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Tinkybabe(f): 5:12pm On May 11, 2016
Wow! There are many talented people on this thread.

I tried my hands on portrait drawing last year. Not the best but well..

2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by aetel1: 4:23am On May 12, 2016
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics... win airtime weekly..
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by hringbraut: 3:33pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by SolomonBalogun(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
Are you a Freelance Graphics Designer/Artist?

We are looking for freelance Graphics Designers/Artist who can handle creative processes; from conceptualizing to finished designs. The ideal candidate must be able to design visually stunning works with any of the three softwares; Photoshop, Corel Draw or Illustrator.

Responsibilities:

•Receive design requirements from us.
•Think creatively and develop new design/illustrations that best meet our requirements.

Candidate Requirements:

•Graphic design or related experience required.
• Ability to work fast
• Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.

Send your CV/Profile to wapicsocialmedia@wapic.com

Please include at least two samples of your works in your mail
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by perryern(f): 1:35am On May 21, 2016
Hello am a fashion designer please I really need an illustrator I can work with add me up on what's app +27849069384 or houseofperryern@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by corlin2(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2016
perryern:
Hello am a fashion designer please I really need an illustrator I can work with add me up on what's app +27849069384 or houseofperryern@gmail.com
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
I try to draw but I guess cartoon has taken over my soul, nothing I draw looks like the person rather more like a cartoon.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by liznificent(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please any freelance graphic designer /artist in asaba. Will rilli lyk 2 improve my skill. I'm getting bored of doing nothing.. Thnx.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Xmani: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
I have a question for comic illustrators please. how do you guys charge to make a comic, like... how you bill a client, is it per page; do you charge for coloring differently; cover page drawing and all that? would gladly appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by toluh(f): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Please where can I learn digital fashion illustration?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Send Wacom Nigeria on facebook a direct message & visit www.wacomnigeria.com.

toluh:
Please where can I learn digital fashion illustration?

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Kazil1(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Creative art whatsapp group 4 art $ graphic student, if u r interested kindly drob ur num or add 07033322685
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by oosula(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Onegai:
You guys should stop playing. Oya! So eventually we're going to end up doing things like my drawings below. Yes, we can get there, we have to start with good Drawing and Design principles.

Nice drawings, the image attached is one of mine from 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.