Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! (1601 Views)

Sugar Contents Of The Drinks We Consume(pics) / Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by akuji: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is what a friend found in her Caprisonne! shocked

Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by homesteady(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ah! This one is serious oh! Is that not a solid object I'm seeing inside the drink?? shocked

There was one capri sonne I bought, it was tasting as if the pineapple was expired! I just threw it away!
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by Ellatyra(f): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
What was she looking for when she found that?
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by akuji: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
I think it tasted rough sha...not as smooth flowing as a normal Capri Sonne and she opened the packet...!!! God Forbid bad ting...NAija no go kill us ooo
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by AbuMikey(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2013

Too bad to be true .

Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why don't I believe this story?
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by specco(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
I have had such experience once, but I thank goodness that I became inquisitive when the juice started foaming I cut open the damn thing and guess what I saw- something that looked like an insect pupa/larva!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by akuji: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks for sharing your story Specco...we really need to start understanding the reality of our food industry. Things are not always as they claim on the packet. Me I rather know and be cautious than be ignorant.
If you examine the packet contents itself, you will see that the liquid is not the clearest and Capri Sonne to my knowledge is a clear
, albeit yellowish, liquid. I believe my friend and what she found and have no reason to doubt her.
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by TTgirl: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians in Nigeria may have more organic brains than Nigerians overseas.
Re: Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! by Ellatyra(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2013
there is a bad batch of Caprisonne out there in the market. Apparently there was a pasteurization failure during production leading to growth of bacteria in the product. Some children have gotten infected. Signs are classical signs of food poisoning - very intense vomiting. Please open up every pack of juice and pour into a clear glass before giving your kids.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cinnamon Rolls! / 11 Importance Of Eating Meat Most People Have Ignored (No 5 Will Amaze You) / SHOCKING! See What A Lady Found Inside Meat Pie She Bought (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.