Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Child Slavery And Abuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Slavery And Abuse (3962 Views)

The Increasing Rate Of Rape And Abuse In Our Society / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / Child Molestation And Abuse: Don't You Think An Abuser Also Need Counselling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Child Slavery And Abuse by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Those kids are totally helpless, from very poor backgrounds and probably from a remote village.
The only protection those kids has got is that of the state and that cannot be counted on!

If you ask me, it all boils down to poverty.
Me thinks if you're going to bring a kid into your household in the capacity of a help, then you should be ready to show love to him/her or at least treat him/her like a human being as opposed to an animal!
Re: Child Slavery And Abuse by mazaje(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
kwangi: Those kids are totally helpless, from very poor backgrounds and probably from a remote village.
The only protection those kids has got is that of the state and that cannot be counted on!

If you ask me, it all boils down to poverty.
Me thinks if you're going to bring a kid into your household in the capacity of a help, then you should be ready to show love to him/her or at least treat him/her like a human being as opposed to an animal!

Its the way the kids are treated as animals that bothers me, I know that it is almost impossible for women to treat other kids the same way the treat theirs, but ladies should learn to treat these little boys and girls as human beings. . .That's all am asking for. . .Treat them like human beings not like slaves or animals. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Locks Her Phone / How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.