Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nairaland E-cooperative society - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland E-cooperative society (9988 Views)

Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta / Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by smartman2017: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
07032399399 am in on this
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by Ab4all(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2016
toluxa1:
I cant believe people are this gullible to fall for this. SOmeone tells you he is looking for 500 people to contribute 2k each and bluntly tells you your money will be invested in HYIP, FOOTBALL BETTING, FOREX and any other high risk business, hahaha, those three businesses each have about a 95% chance of failure. Heaven knows what the other high risk businesses are. If you are wise, run with your money now oo. We have been into online biz for too long to we even slightly interested in this.
read his post again and do the needful
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by AbidemiAy(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2016
If you want to know more about *Bitcoins* and how to make 16 BITCOINS {7.8m} within short period Telegram or whatsup me on 09059653567 or 08035635840

https:///F8xyXRPWjhd56ZeS1bwTeoView

https:///joinchat/D8-XnQm0R1DZZ6jMM-RNvQ
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by Ab4all(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2016
toluxa1:
I cant believe people are this gullible to fall for this. SOmeone tells you he is looking for 500 people to contribute 2k each and bluntly tells you your money will be invested in HYIP, FOOTBALL BETTING, FOREX and any other high risk business, hahaha, those three businesses each have about a 95% chance of failure. Heaven knows what the other high risk businesses are. If you are wise, run with your money now oo. We have been into online biz for too long to we even slightly interested in this.
read his post again and do the needful............ Don't be too eager to criticize someone. In quote "it will exclude the following u listed"
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by Anjelus(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2017
This is to invite interested Investors and Persons to come and make the best of the Rising Dollar Rate by investing in the Forex Trade and Binary Option as an alternative source of income with a Tested Trader. This is far better than MMM and other network marketing business because you will be privileged to see how money is performing under your own care.
If you are willing to learn the act of trading Forex and Binary option profitably within one month please apply. You will be giving a profitable trading system at the end of the training. Course and System Fee: Forex: N10, 000. Binary Option: N7, 500. The two together: N15, 000. 60% down payment; Balance paid after the 3rd Week of Training.
I can also trade for you if you desire, see condition below:
Forex Trade: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
Binary Options: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
A TRIAL WILL CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS!!!
For Further information, forward an active email and mobile number – 08159068919
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
Am interested and have sent a Facebook request accept me WhatsApp no 09054574426
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
Am interested and have sent a request to the Facebook channel Here is my WhatsApp no 09054574426
Re: Nairaland E-cooperative society by betaessays: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Management methods in multi-purpose cooperatives societies in Nigeria
http://articlesng.com/management-methods-multi-purpose-co-operative-societies/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist / Lekki Airport: White Elephant Project? / Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.