Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,915 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack (20515 Views)

Oduah Scandal: Jonathan May Shun House Report / Oduah: Jonathan May Shun House Report / House Report: Why Federal Govt. Must Remove Fuel Sudsidy ( Satire) (2) (3) (4)

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by WHIZBRO(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2013
This country is a Banana Republic.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by khamas19: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2013
...madam 255...your beans don done!!!!...

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by BabaEleko(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2013
hahahahahaha
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by nerodenero: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2013
ffo: The House committee report said having accepted that she actually approved the request for the purchase of 54 cars for the NCAA worth N643 million against the approved N240 million by the National Assembly, Oduah also violated the appropriation act.
The report described as ‘flimsy’ the excuse by Oduah that she asked the NCAA to “Kindly do the needful,” after she had given approval.
She should not only be sacked but prosecuted at once angry.
ffo: The report also indicted former acting Director General of the NCAA, Joyce Nkemakolom, for inflating the contract sum, observing that the initial request letter to the minister was for N564 million, but it was jerked up to N643 million when the loan for the car purchase was finally taken from First Bank.
Adding 76million naira in excess!!! shockedcryna wa ooo . This person should also be prosecuted with the Minister asap.
ffo: It also accused Coscharis of conniving with NCAA officials to inflate the cost of the armoured cars, even though the whole transaction was done contrary to laid down laws.
Coscharis motors should be made to refund the amount the company added in excess and appropriate punishment apportioned to them angry.
ffo: Also, the report faulted the N10 million waivers granted by finance minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala when there was no practical evidence to show that the beneficiary fulfilled all the requirements for waiver. It also questioned Okonjo-Iweala’s powers to approve such waiver.
She over-stepped her boundary and should be queried for that reckless action angry.

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Bobby4090: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2013
This is a "stuupeed" report and conclusion by the Reps. What do they mean by Madam Oduah should just be removed. For crying out loud the woman should be removed and prosecuted just like former minister of Education Prof. Fabian Osuji. And then i heard nothing about the First bank officials who conived with the NCAA folks to inflate amounts repayable for the dubious loan.

Am sure this must be a watered down version of the report or else they are not serious. The Coscharis guy Mr Maduka should also be facing trial for security breach for secretly importing bullet proof cars without clearance or knowledge of NSA. Who knows how many dubious folks he Maduka must have secretly supplied bullet proof cars to before now. This must also be investigated. The who thing is messy. The cars that NCAA even produced had different engine and chassis number from the ones Coscharis wrote in the receipt and invoice. This is money laundry at its peak.

Its hightime we realise that what is worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, what is worth investigating is worth investigating well.

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by ritux: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Phuck the House & their report.. angry

Farouk is sitting in their midst everyday and they have the nerve to judge someone else!! angry

WAKA!!!!!

They are all bunch of thieves..............

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Beaf1: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
I hope the President will set sentiments aside and sack this woman.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by MrAboki: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
agwo2july: They no get work. If anyone is not aboki in govt, the person will always be witch hunted. I trust Gej he will useless their report. They can't sack any of the women ministers as they are performing better than my fellow men ministers

Wetin bring Aboki enter this matter now na?!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by realsuigeneris: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Just as they did with Oteh............why didnt they demand the sack of their colleaque Mr. Farouk.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by WildChild00(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
The last time I was still researching, the "presidency" always claim that the house of representative functions are mainly an over sight functions / recommendations, but the truth of the matter is that this guys were elected into office to speak for the people in which they represent, this same senerio happens during the D.G of stock exchange era, she was recommended to be sack, as I write she is still der, on the fuel subsidy era, the house recommended dat the pump price should be reduced back to the formal, etc, the presidency seems not to listen to the house of rep decisions, this is unacceptable, and a bridge of the people's constitutional right.

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by airmark(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2013
agwo2july: They no get work. If anyone is not aboki in govt, the person will always be witch hunted. I trust Gej he will useless their report. They can't sack any of the women ministers as they are performing better than my fellow men ministers

You mean because the women steal in low key they should be pardoned? Very soon, corruption will be legalised in Nigeria.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerian youth! the glory of this nation lies on our solders.why not lets us wake up 1day and sensitise ignorant fellow the need to rise up and use bare hand to remove all this bastards calling leaders. can't u c they are all mad!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by nagoma(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2013
DICKtator: Why can't she resign honorably?

What do you mean by " honorably"? there is no grain of honor left in that woman. Jail should be her destination.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by slimthugchimee(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Bamjazzy: 1st to comment, after dat wat next?
great now jump of the roof of your house cuz am proud to announce to you u arent the 1st to comment
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by grandpoh(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Why is the house dztbing dz woman na,afterall she 'DID THE NEEDFUL'
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Arlex(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by RockMaxi: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Demonstration of nonsense..
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2013
I weep for my country, what a massive corruption and yet the cumulative effect is that the common man suffers.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by PBundles(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Because maybe she has got dirt on mr President also.

sкчscrαρεr™:
My question?!

Why is Mr President scared of sacking this woman after all the evidence of corruption filled against her?!

Was it not the same president that laid off about 7 ministers sometime ago.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Erotex(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2013
it has been a Longtime people are seeking for her head. If they wish let her be sack Fine!!! #NobodyHolyPass!!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Rottenegg1: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2013
As much as i'm not a fan of oduah, i don't support this cheap blackmail casted upon her.. oduah should be tried, and if found guilty, should be sentenced according to the law. How can you demand her sack when no tangible evidence has been uncovered so far?? Enough of this cheap blackmail.....

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by striker9(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2013
devour129: Jonathan pleases grow some balls and do the right thing.
More like grow some balls to do the 'needful'.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by creativemusic: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by AdekunleBalogun: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Stella Oduah is a Thief!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm proudly Igbo cool

#TeamGOM

May God continues to bless u for calling a spade a spade... This woman should not give the Igbos a bad name. Another Igbo can be nominated to replace her, no problem wit dat @all.

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by delegiwa(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Double standard...

Their member was caught on tape and on video taking bung...

His case died...

Now Oduah's penchant for exotic and amoured cars....

My take?

Arrest the bung taking rep...

Sack Oduah...

Prosecute both...

How about that?

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by slimthugchimee(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2013
I swear to god if them sack stella i will invoke the power of ifa on nigeria he will send thusands of pirates terrorists armed robbers etc war will start there will be famine oil go dry cbn go destroy people go become cannibals and then america will lunch 20 nuclea bomb in nigeria thank you
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2013
The committee's recommendation is merely advisory.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by AdekunleBalogun: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2013
House committee demand the sack of Oduah..... Approved, Mr. Jonathan do the needful...
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by MrAboki: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
delegiwa: Double standard...

Their member was caught on tape and on video taking bung...

His case died...

Now Oduah's penchant for exotic and amoured cars....

My take?

Arrest the bung taking rep...

Sack Oduah...

Prosecute both...

How about that?

And while we are there;

- Sack the heads of EFCC
- Prosecute the Thieves involved in the multi-billion Police Pension Scam
- Prosecute the Thieves invloved in the Fuel Subsidy Scam
- Prosecute the thieves involved in the NYSC deduction scam
- Prosecute those involved in the Privatization scam.

Infact, all the crooks in Nigeria must all be prosecuted.

Stella will not be used as a scape goat when there are worse criminals to prosecute.

#TeamOduahMustStay!

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow / Gboko Killings: Police DPO Under Interrogation —CP / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51