Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack (20509 Views)

Oduah Scandal: Jonathan May Shun House Report / Oduah: Jonathan May Shun House Report / House Report: Why Federal Govt. Must Remove Fuel Sudsidy ( Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by camronid(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg let's leave this matter alone. Click on dis link and register http://standardmirror.pw/?id=Sunnydrums
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by anselm791(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Resign? For what na? I say capital offence for corruption in Nigeria, if it worked in china, it would definitely work here.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Stunner1(f): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Habakus: The wide out cry for the removal of this woman is alarming,even though a lot of us know that it's mainly ethinically hinged. The house of Reps have indicted her,and if at the end of the day she's finally removed,then so be it. But let it be known to all that the statistics are there.we know the good works she has done so far,and the wrongs she is accused of.These will serve as yard stick for checking other subsequent ministers in the aviation,and other sectors. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah,Posterity is the judge of all men.

U have spoken well smiley
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
s?
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Stunner1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin all d yorubas on nl r lagosians ooo muhehehehe even d ones wey dey modakeke dey claim lagos as deir hometown uhmmm una doh ohhhh
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Ryda(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
She no give una chop inside d money cheesy cheesy
Now una wan sack her angry
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IGBOSON1: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Akinmail:

Yorubas would gladly gladly aceept a peaceful i repeat PEACEFUL splitting of nigeria. But a group declaring seccession on it's own would be regarded as a threat to Nigeria's soviernty and to protect our Pride and National interest we would be forced to declare a state of emergency/war and the rest will become history.

So you want a split go to the UN or to the national conference and demand a split. Please do it soon.
Thanks.

^^^Oh, what!? You mean Yorubas would also like to be seperated from Nigeria, but don't have the liver.....the balls to go through with it? Is that what you're saying?

Doesn't this amount to 'sitting on the fence' and waiting for someone else to do all the dangerous, expensive hardwork for you, while you rub your hands with glee in anticipation of the results; and when said results arrive, you hurriedly jump down from the fence and elbow your way to the front of the queue to make your own demands side-by-side with those that put in all the hardwork, sweat, blood and manhours?

Now tell me which Yoruba group/body is making concerted (non-violent even) efforts as we speak (like the 'Biafrans') to free themselves from the bondage they're in?

If you can't read that pathetic post of yours again, and realise that you're speaking from both sides of your mouth, then i'm afraid your case is hopeless!

5 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Akainzo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Røtten_egg: As much as i'm not a fan of oduah, i don't support this cheap blackmail casted upon her.. oduah should be tried, and if found guilty, should be sentenced according to the law. How can you demand her sack when no tangible evidence has been uncovered so far?? Enough of this cheap blackmail.....

Nice suggestion from you that she should be tried and if found guilty, sentenced accordingly.
The problem however is your not understanding why the Reps are asking she should be sacked! Please share with me how you want the process to be. Is she supposed to still be a Minister of the Republic while she is being tried, and only leave office after she has been sentenced if found guilty?
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by hisawesomeness(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Do the "Needful"!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by sylvok: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
leggo: alrite.. now lets wait for the dogs who keep screaming "Enugu International AIRPORT" As a defence for corruption.
ur father n mother and all ur tribes are dogs bastard!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
In as much as I do not support corruption, what moral justification do those reps have to call for her sack?

They must stop this selective justice and double standard. What have they done about Bankole, Farouk Lawan, etc. Why did they accuse Patricia Ette earlier and later made a u-turn to say that she was innocent? What of the fuel subsidy issues?

The fight against corruption must not be selective.

He that has not sinned should cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Waspy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
devour129: Jonathan pleases grow some balls and do the right thing.
At least for once bah?

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by muchachus(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
devour129: Jonathan pleases grow some balls and DO THE RIGHT THING

u meant “Kindly do the needful,”
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by simdam500(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
let her go
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by MrAboki: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
rajiade:

Who be this mumu tribal dog.

Can two wrongs ever make a right. Just because farouk is still seating in the house, this corrupt daft should be allowed to continue to suck d nation dry.
was farouk not indicted, was he not reliefd of all comiti apointmnt he was holding then.

I am sure you dont know d diff btw appointment as a minister and election as a lawmaker. Odua you sister/ mother can be and should be sacked. But no one can sack farouk except the electorate who elected him

So its either u go to farouks constituency and go and advocate for his call back because oduah has been sacked or better still go and hug transformer to protest her removal.

I wonder what d future holds for nigeria with goats like u.

No need for insults my boy..

Two wrongs have never made a right, but when you ignore the first wrong and focus on the second, its sheer hypocrisy.

The House of reps are not the courts. All they have done is make a recommendation. Farouk Lawan matter nko?! On what moral or ethical ground does the House of reps seat in judgement over Stella when their house isnt in order?

Farouk comes to the house everyday, seats with them, dines with them and they have simplyignored the fact that we have a clear audio tape that has him soliciting bribe from another crook. Otedola and Farouk are free and going about their businesses like nothing happened and its Stella that you want to use as your starting point. Mba nu..

This is the fight against corruption. Prosecute all or prosecute none. #Period.

4 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Oh, what!? You mean Yorubas would also like to be seperated from Nigeria, but don't have the liver.....the balls to go through with it? Is that what you're saying?

Doesn't this amount to 'sitting on the fence' and waiting for someone else to do all the dangerous, expensive hardwork for you, while you rub your hands with glee in anticipation of the results; and when said results arrive, you hurriedly jump down from the fence and elbow your way to the front of the queue to make your own demands side-by-side with those that put in all the hardwork, sweat, blood and manhours?

Now tell me which Yoruba group/body is making concerted (non-violent even) efforts as we speak (like the 'Biafrans') to free themselves from the bondage they're in?

If you can't read that pathetic post of yours again, and realise that you're speaking from both sides of your mouth, then i'm afraid your case is hopeless!

Slow down Bingo, don't start biting now. All i maintain is this
1. There would be no forceful seccession.
2. If ibo's want out, then demand for a refferandum at the National conference or better still go to the un.
3. Anything other than that, .........well you know what will happen.
4. So quit whinning about Biafra and do the needful or shut up about biafra forever and ever.
Get it?

2 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
What has the house done as about the rot in NNPC? The rot in our refineries is still there.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
leggo: alrite.. now lets wait for the dogs who keep screaming "Enugu International AIRPORT" As a defence for corruption.
You beat me to it.
Pitiable position to adopt.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by biomedixexcel(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sack and let her face trial then rot in jail
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by KingGeorge1: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its so funny the house is giving such judgement even when they cannot account for the N750m out of the N1b they collected for constitutional review progress and the issue of Farouk cannot be overemphasized on this matter,cause all of them are the same. At it been that she shared the money with any of them the event that took place when Patricia Ette shared the money with Dino melaye and co would have happen again where some of them will fight and disgrace themselves just to protect so she can loot again. After all it was part of that cash that Dino used in buying his own bulletproof cars worth N100m.
Whatever befell her is as a result of her stinginess, ideally at it been she used part of the cash to lobby some house members this issue would have been gone by now.

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I could have sworn there is a clear difference in being elected and being appointed.
Farouk was elected to serve and can be recalled whereas Stella was appointed to do a job and can subsequently be sacked if fraud allegations are proven right
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Gabassin: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Stella Oduah is a Thief!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm proudly Igbo cool

#TeamGOM
,,,, it show dat u ar d kind of person we need in our house.. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by mascot87(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Their has never being a time in your life that you are sensible.You are a piece of sh*t

4 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by indoorlove(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
agwo2july: They no get work. If anyone is not aboki in govt, the person will always be witch hunted. I trust Gej he will useless their report. They can't sack any of the women ministers as they are performing better than my fellow men ministers
please read the article again and come back to re-read your post. I bet you will be ashame at your level of reasoning!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
God bless ya
Mr Aboki: Phuck the House & their report.. angry

Farouk is sitting in their midst everyday and they have the nerve to judge someone else!! angry

WAKA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by extension: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Our law makers is now the judge of high court. Bunch of novice.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
ebucha: I hope this does not spawn Viltrolic ethnic attacks?
before nko?let them bring it on,we are ready for the shameless people who are defending STEALER

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
jusRadical: In as much as I do not support corruption, what moral justification do those reps have to call for her sack?

They must stop this selective justice and double standard. What have they done about Bankole, Farouk Lawan, etc. Why did they accuse Patricia Ette earlier and later made a u-turn to say that she was innocent? What of the fuel subsidy issues?

The fight against corruption must not be selective.

He that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
Bank ole and Fa crook are nigerians while stealer is a biafran who stole nigeria,s money grin
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
jay bee: I could have sworn there is a clear difference in being elected and being appointed.
Farouk was elected to serve and can be recalled whereas Stella was appointed to do a job and can subsequently be sacked if fraud allegations are proven right
pls tell the mumus
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Akinmail:

Slow down Bingo, don't start biting now. All i maintain is this
1. There would be no forceful seccession.
2. If ibo's want out, then demand for a refferandum at the National conference or better still go to the un.
3. Anything other than that, .........well you know what will happen.
4. So quit whinning about Biafra and do the needful or shut up about biafra forever and ever.
Get it?
my brother fashi that guy,leave am make him dey bark like a toothless dog
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No need for insults my boy..

Two wrongs have never made a right, but when you ignore the first wrong and focus on the second, its sheer hypocrisy.

The House of reps are not the courts. All they have done is make a recommendation. Farouk Lawan matter nko?! On what moral or ethical ground does the House of reps seat in judgement over Stella when their house isnt in order?

Farouk comes to the house everyday, seats with them, dines with them and they have simplyignored the fact that we have a clear audio tape that has him soliciting bribe from another crook. Otedola and Farouk are free and going about their businesses like nothing happened and its Stella that you want to use as your starting point. Mba nu..

This is the fight against corruption. Prosecute all or prosecute none. #Period.
the two men you mentioned are Nigerians while STEALER is a biafran who came to steal Nigeria,s money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency / Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.