Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack (20516 Views)

Oduah Scandal: Jonathan May Shun House Report / Oduah: Jonathan May Shun House Report / House Report: Why Federal Govt. Must Remove Fuel Sudsidy ( Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by geesilver(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Stella Oduah is a Thief!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm proudly Igbo cool

#TeamGOM
a thief is a thief either black Or white, whatever tribe Or ethnic, we cannot keep quite and remain suffering while some idiot keep looting and spending our money for their selfish purpose. Enough is enough......i wonder Why she is still in office by now despite all the proof against her.

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by PointB: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Question: How did Farouk Lawan manage to remain in the House or Rep despite the sting operation that caught him red handed stuffing dollars in his pocket and cap? Ans: He went to court. Well, Stella has that option. She should take the case to court to prove her innocence.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by slightlyMad(f): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2013
DICKtator: Why can't she resign honorably?
grin grin grin grin

because she is greedy. you no see her nose like the front of mercedez benz

3 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Danhumprey: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2013
When would Mr.President do the needful? lipsrsealed
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by sunnyolads1(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Now I want to see if Nigeria Constitution or laws are still being follow in Nigeria or it is just a toothless Bulldog.Because with this report,Stella Oduah is not expected to remain in that office for the next 24hours!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by mildteddy(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
AdekunleBalogun:

May God continues to bless u for calling a spade a spade... This woman should not give the Igbos a bad name. Another Igbo can be nominated to replace her, no problem wit dat @all.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Habakus: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
The wide out cry for the removal of this woman is alarming,even though a lot of us know that it's mainly ethinically hinged. The house of Reps have indicted her,and if at the end of the day she's finally removed,then so be it. But let it be known to all that the statistics are there.we know the good works she has done so far,and the wrongs she is accused of.These will serve as yard stick for checking other subsequent ministers in the aviation,and other sectors. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah,Posterity is the judge of all men.

2 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by mildteddy(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2013
AdekunleBalogun:

May God continues to bless u for calling a spade a spade... This woman should not give the Igbos a bad name. Another Igbo can be nominated to replace her, no problem wit dat @all.
As far as Nairaland is concerned, Easterners already have enough bad name to be worried about it.
As far as democracy is concerned, if evidences so far suggests that Stella committed a crime, she should be arrested, given a fair hearing and prosecuted if found guilty. Or isint that how it should be?
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by holyvirgin: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Which house? The same ones that have farouk lawal as a member? How comes non of them have demanded his sack?

Hillarious undecided

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by onomeasike: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2013
I don't think with the calibre of the office of NSA, it's gratifying to state that the office was misled. A thorough check with security background check even with the Lagos state government would have detected and saved the revenue lost as waiver. I advice coscharis to pay the money and apologise.The coscharis brand should not suffer permanent injury from the #10 million naira.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by anytexy: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2013
I am 100% in support of that, but I think they should start by reducing their jumbo pay, indicting farouk lawal, Maina (pension fund) Bankole and others. He who comes for equity must come wth a clean hand. They (govt) are not yet ready to fight corruptn. "Na them them".

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Princenathan(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2013
stanlink: what next 1st to comment .
...........for ur mind lolzzzzz
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by gratiaeo(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2013
House of Rep or house of comedians?
If i were GEJ I'll ask them to indict Farouk Lawal for removal first before Oduah
Bunch of FOOLS
He who comes into equity must come with clean hand Nigeria House of Representative has no capacity to indict a corrupt minister with their bogus salary and criminal (Farouk) sitting in their mist
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Have they sacked Farouk Lawan yet? Bunch of eediotic hypocrites! It's just like men to use the few women in power as scapegoats.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by alajor(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Y she no go just resign? Dis na one area wey I dey respect oyibo well well. Oyibo person for don resign since.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by citizenY(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2013
IN the final analysis, the guilty are:-

1. Oduah
2. Her ministry and NCAA leadership in office as at the time of this sad event
3.Nigerian Customs/Ministry of Finance
4. First Bank
5 COSCHARIS

In societies, the relevant law enforcement bodies will move into action and investigate
the affairs of CUStoms/First Bank and Coscharis to establish the extent of the damage
their actions have hurt the treasury. THEY SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR THE PRESIDENT TO
SET UP ANOTHER WURUWURU COMMITTEE

I have always doubted the high profile of the likes of Coscharis...just see how greed
made him fall mugu to Capital Oil.
The guy is fake.... COMMON THIEF
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Slizbeat(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2013
If they sack Oduah, they should know that Nigeria will never remain together.

Give the Lady a fair trial first before you carry out your ethnic cleansing which you want us to believe it's fighting corruption when the most corrupt of all is leading a whole race into the most indebted in africa and is being portrayed as a leader that will bring revolution into the Nigerian system.

My advice to the house and presidency is this, "Do not use your hands to worsen the problem which started over 47 years ago" lest the consequences will not be tolerable for every single citizen of Nigeria when it's being exploded.

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by ifedun2: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Na today?Smh for Nigerian politicians o.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by shiftmarket(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2013
How a whole firstbank finds herself in the middle of this surprises me, I thought they were above board and does her due diligence.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by IleIfe2(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2013
The next economic glutton that should be exposed is Bala Mohammed. That guy's greed is out of this planet. Upon all the complains and petitions, the President chose to ignore all of them. like oga, like workers. Samu ni.
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by DANGOTEONE: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2013
The president should do "The Needful".

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by mustaphagreens(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie: WAYO WAYO WAYO!!! WTF are they gon' do about Farouk Lawan, Otedola, Bankole!? Huh!? Ok.. Let's deal with this Sexy Momma First.. grin grin Alright!?
STEALER HOE-DUAH MUST GO TO JAIL!!

#np R.Kelly - Sign Of A Victory
A Very LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR BRO. Don't worry, you didn't totally miss it you at least SUCCEEDED in making me LAUGH AT YOU
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by judedwriter(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Let him that is without corruption, throw d first stone wink
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by FrederickGee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
The woman is corrupt, she must be made to dance to the tune of disgrace. Nobody should link her problems with ethnicity. She has erred and must be shown the way out

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by sixtu: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Political things on my mined!
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by gurnam: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Slizbeat: If they sack Oduah, they should know that Nigeria will never remain together.

Give the Lady a fair trial first before you carry out your ethnic cleansing which you want us to believe it's fighting corruption when the most corrupt of all is leading a whole race into the most indebted in africa and is being portrayed as a leader that will bring revolution into the Nigerian system.

My advice to the house and presidency is this, "Do not use your hands to worsen the problem which started over 47 years ago" lest the consequences will not be tolerable for every single citizen of Nigeria when it's being exploded.

Who is the threats direct to?

Ibos are the least ethnic group to issue any enforceable threat in Nigeria...if the Ijaws are threatening to disrupt oil flow, we can understand.

Ibos will stop selling spare parts in the market to enforce their demands? undecided

You Ibos on NL get very big jokes! grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
angry angry angry angry she should be fired long ago....what a nation called nigeria.....she is a failure...and still they make yanga ontop ministerial seat.....why are our leaders not being sincere..if they fail....they cant even make a resignation latter for them self...instead they just sit there and share the money.....nigeria is a worthless place
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by chinyekelechi: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Our problem in this country is that, we lack accurate database in whaever we do database i
Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
efcc should please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: House Report Demands Oduah’s Sack by shortgun(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Phuck the House & their report.. angry

Farouk is sitting in their midst everyday and they have the nerve to judge someone else!! angry

WAKA!!!!!
1 Billion likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) / Gboko Killings: Police DPO Under Interrogation —CP / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.