Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Death: Doctor Dies Patient Lives.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death: Doctor Dies Patient Lives.. (478 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death: Doctor Dies Patient Lives.. by HisExcellencyM(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2013
DEATH: Doctor Dies Patient Lives...

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:"Remember often the terminator of pleasures (i.e., death)." [Tirmidhi]

“I visited a friend in a hospital who had an advanced stage of cancer. While I was there, a doctor came and gave him the bad news that he would live for only one more week. Then the doctor left to get some medicines for him. As the doctor was going down the stairs, he slipped and fell down the stairs. He was seriously injured and died on the same day. On the other hand, my friend who was supposed to die in a week lived for three more years!”

Death is unpredictable. We hear about hundreds of people dying around us but Shaitaan tells me that I have a long way to go.

May Allah forgive Us..

(1) (Reply)

David Did Not Kill Goliath / Retired Police Officer Arrested For sharing Gospel In New Jersey Mall / A Case For The Continuation Of The Gift Of The Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.